PDA

View Full Version : The Leon & Lymelight Morning show Nov 12, 2004 Play off edition..A very bitter Leon.

cunbed10
11-12-2004, 09:01 AM
Good Morning 3A downlow, straight to the point. Last nite while talking to Bellvill22, My father and I were discussing the refs, I left the game, because I don't understand 8 or 9 penalties called , and were all on Marlin , China did no HOlding, no Pass Interference, no upsportsman like conduct(kicking the ball down the field instead of letting it roll onto a stop) all these no calls was very disturbing. China spring had a game plan, and it worked, but this is the real reason Marlin won, The Refs decided that with 4 minutes, left they would take their perverbial foot off of the Bulldogs neck, and just let them dig themselves out of a hole, well that's what they did. Now everyone on here with the exception of Bellville 22 thinks I don't support my team, I left before the game was over, I'm not a true fan, I was headed to the house to go on a few sites, and take my CRow like a man, I didn't give Bellville 22 any excuses when he call and asked what was the score. I wish Bellville luck and I told him the dogs loss, not saying anything about the Refs, but let me tell 3ADownlow something about being a fanI am not only a Bulldogs fan, but I am a sports fanatic, I go to college games, other highschools games and some Professional games, I was raised by a Marine, and wining is everything to me, when the Bulldogs lose it hurts me worst than any fan on here, because I am so close to the players, and I feel the Bulldogs should have at least 3 state rings, not counting last year, Atlanta was the better team, and no gripes came from me, but when we lose to a team I know Marlin is better, then it really does something to me ie.. WAco Robinson 98' LaGRAnge99' Bellville 02' all of these games Marlin dominated but didn't win, so marlin fan you are to young to c what was going on out there just like most fans, but pay attention to other things outside of the game . Racism does exist in America, I deal with it at work, at home, and at Marlin football games, Be looking for a REF near you next year , I will make a difference.

marlin fan
11-12-2004, 09:13 AM
WAY TO GO BULLDOGS!!!!!!!! that was a very rough night the only thing that really killed marlin were the Refs and that passing game China Spring had !!!! how dare u leave before the game is over cunbed!!!!! grrrr im up set with you but i guess i can forgive ya buddy:D !!!!!

CheerMom
11-12-2004, 09:16 AM
Sorry if I was harsh, Leon.:( I guess we need to have the complete story before we jump to conclusions. Forgive me?:( :(

fb_gurl
11-12-2004, 09:17 AM
Good Morning L&L!!! Hope your day gets better Leon!! Any predictions about tonights game between Caldwell and Navasota?

pirate4state
11-12-2004, 09:58 AM
I didn't think I came down on you too hard. Besides I know that missing out on your teams comeback is harsh enough. Once again -- great win Marlin!! :clap:

Oh, and good morning to "The LEON Morning Show" :D

cunbed10
11-12-2004, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by marlin fan
WAY TO GO BULLDOGS!!!!!!!! that was a very rough night the only thing that really killed marlin were the Refs and that passing game China Spring had !!!! how dare u leave before the game is over cunbed!!!!! grrrr im up set with you but i guess i can forgive ya buddy:D !!!!! marlin fan I do believe that u have also witnessed me leaving a game early when the Bulldogs are winning Big ie., Mexia (I left after halftime), Groesbeck after 3rd Quarter, and madisonville, I left beginning of 3rd quarter, so maybe I'm not a true fan.

handNthedirt
11-12-2004, 10:58 AM
You just lost this viewer!!! I refuse to tune in and support a "morning show" thats host is a complete tool that I have zero respect for. Leaving the game while your boys are still on the field? Blaming the refs for "your team's" loss? Bringing up race? Grow up, Jackass!

Bulldog_12
11-12-2004, 11:04 AM
Good morning Leon. I love, Bulldogs winning big, Aggie Defense hits, Dogs that love cats, and twins. AND I LOVE YOU TOO. Heres to football, and hoping that you have a better day.
SIC'EM BULLDOGS AND GIG'EM AGS!

cunbed10
11-12-2004, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by handNthedirt
You just lost this viewer!!! I refuse to tune in and support a "morning show" thats host is a complete tool that I have zero respect for. Leaving the game while your boys are still on the field? Blaming the refs for "your team's" loss? Bringing up race? Grow up, Jackass! Uh! we won, but if u gotta go, then go C u and wouldn't want 2 B U:wave: :wave: :wave: :thumbsup:

cunbed10
11-12-2004, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by cunbed10
Uh! we won, but if u gotta go, then go C u and wouldn't want 2 B U:wave: :wave: :wave: :thumbsup: BTW U swallow.

GreenMonster
11-12-2004, 11:46 AM
Leon, you still the man!! and I applaud your decision to step up and make a difference. :clap: :clap: :clap:

AggieJohn
11-12-2004, 11:49 AM
cunbed10 i think we need to get down to the heart of the issue.........
why you leave early

the answer of course:

to beat traffic:) :)

Phantom Stang
11-12-2004, 11:53 AM
Phantom sez "Welcome back Leon!!":clap::clap:

TheDOCTORdre
11-12-2004, 12:27 PM
Leon the Doctor will always be checking in on the morning show, I cant point a finger at you and say shame on you, I was nearly guilty of the samething this past saaturday when OSU was whoopin on UT the only reason I stayed was because I was with some of my amigos

cunbed10
11-12-2004, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by explayer2001
cunbed10 i think we need to get down to the heart of the issue.........
why you leave early

the answer of course:

to beat traffic:) :) You r pretty smart

District303aPastPlayer
11-12-2004, 02:25 PM
Go Pirates. . .

:wave: :wave: :wave:

cunbed10
11-12-2004, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
Go Pirates. . .

:wave: :wave: :wave: Yeah go Pirates

44INAROW
11-12-2004, 04:02 PM
Go Gobblers :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

marlin fan
11-12-2004, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by marlin fan
WAY TO GO BULLDOGS!!!!!!!! that was a very rough night the only thing that really killed marlin were the Refs and that passing game China Spring had !!!! how dare u leave before the game is over cunbed!!!!! grrrr im up set with you but i guess i can forgive ya buddy:D !!!!! i never pay attention to the pople that leave early hehe so this means im the bigger marlin fan hehehe!!!! haha naw just playin with ya bro!!!