PDA

View Full Version : Leon N LymeLight Morning Show - Nov 12 - Leon Cooks Crow, Lymelight Goes to SA

District303aPastPlayer
11-12-2004, 08:45 AM
Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the most exciting show on earth. . . lets have at it

99IHSMustang
11-12-2004, 08:53 AM
Is Leon still eating CROW this morning?

IHStangFan
11-12-2004, 08:56 AM
good morning guys!!!! MAN! what a first night of the playoffs last night. my Yoakum Bulldogs WRECKED SHOP!!! way to go guys!!! i really thought Marlin was goin down last night to China Spring...how they came back, i dont know...but i'm glad they did...good job Marlin!! Muleshoe stomped the hell outa Perryton....no suprise there in my opinion.....and those are really all the games i kept up w/ last night....OH OH..wait..the Kirbyville game....WAY lopsided.....maybe theyre for real! anyhow....i'm San Antonio bound this evening!!! good luck everyone!!! GO MUSTANGS!!

HornetMom
11-12-2004, 08:58 AM
Good Friday Morning to all 3adl. Its going to be a great night for football. Good comeback last night, Marlin. Channel 6 out of Waco had you guys losing 31-21. They apparently didn't stay for the end either. :D :D

On to tonight and Caldwell/Navasota. Lets go HORNETS...

CheerMom
11-12-2004, 09:52 AM
Good Morning from "The Swamp", where my Raiders are getting ready to take on the Yoemen of Cameron!!! Big bonfire tonight to start things off!! Wishing my boys luck, and play safe, and injury free ball!! Everyone traveling to the game, be safe!!

Go Raiders!!!:cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl:

District303aPastPlayer
11-12-2004, 12:45 PM
well, its almost that time, where everyone loads the wagon and hits the road. . .

cunbed10
11-12-2004, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by 99IHSMustang
Is Leon still eating CROW this morning? Why on earth would Leon be eating crow?:confused: :confused:

District303aPastPlayer
11-12-2004, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by cunbed10
Why on earth would Leon be eating crow?:confused: :confused:

you got a premeal snack of it. . . when ya left early. .

fmsc64
11-12-2004, 03:36 PM
:cool: To all those haters who just thought China Springs would roll over Marlin, HOLD UP, the Bulldogs didn't lay down and play dead! There were those moments when I wasn't sure what they were doing, but when the final whistle blew who was on top, well it didn't look like a cougar to me!:p I said our boys have the talents, it's just getting them to use them and all in one game. Talk about a heart attack or three.....last night could have taken first place. The Bulldogs really came back and pulled the rabbit oops, cougar out of the hole! Okay Bulldogs when you come back down to earth please realize you can't play the game that way again. If you do there wont be any fans left in the stands, not because they left, but because they all killed over!
Let me just say, I'm more than proud of each and every one of our boys and the final score of last night's game. Now get ready to move on to the next level! Practice to win, go to win, play to win and most of all think like winners! :inlove:

"If you can't run with the Big Dwags, just stay on the porch - in China Springs!" :hand:

cunbed10
11-12-2004, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by cunbed10
Why on earth would Leon be eating crow?:confused: :confused: Yeah! I was prepared to Man up and take my lashing.