PDA

View Full Version : Calling all BH fans

Rainman
11-12-2004, 08:35 AM
I'm writing this post as a challenge to all BH fans. Why does our team have to be in a fourth quarter dog fight before we stand up without the fight song playing? We have a good team that has the capability to win and just needs to regain the confidence they had before the loss to Huffman. Liberty and Huffman fans, Huffman especially, were very loud and supportive of thier team throughout the game. Huffman fans never even sat down throughout the game. I know that this is uncomfortable, therefore all I am asking is that we come out and wear our BLUE and get a little rowdy and loud for our team. I hope to see you all in Crosby. THANK YOU.

Jody
11-12-2004, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by Rainman
I'm writing this post as a challenge to all BH fans. Why does our team have to be in a fourth quarter dog fight before we stand up without the fight song playing? We have a good team that has the capability to win and just needs to regain the confidence they had before the loss to Huffman. Liberty and Huffman fans, Huffman especially, were very loud and supportive of thier team throughout the game. Huffman fans never even sat down throughout the game. I know that this is uncomfortable, therefore all I am asking is that we come out and wear our BLUE and get a little rowdy and loud for our team. I hope to see you all in Crosby. THANK YOU.

AMEN BROTHER! Trust me, we will not only be in BLUE, but you wont be able to miss us. We plan to be loud and yelling for OUR TEAM!

GO EAGLES!!!!!!

wildkat0507
11-12-2004, 10:54 AM
good luck on the game barbers hill. ill be rooting for you in kville!!! but.... how many players do yall have out. this is where key players come in!!

wildkat0507
11-12-2004, 10:55 AM
o and i will try to come to this game to watch exactlly how good barbers hill is cuz if yall win then yall play us.

go cats

Port_town_texas
11-12-2004, 11:00 AM
We want BC!!!! 'Cats want revenge!!!

Big C
11-12-2004, 12:18 PM

Not to worry Rainman, BH fans have got this one covered. Lots of planning took place this week in preparation of this game and Crosby stadium is gonna be a rockin on the BH side the WHOLE game. Come early, parents plan to tailgate. GO EAGLES!!!

wildkat0507
11-12-2004, 12:43 PM
yeah we do want revenge revenge is sweet. but bh has always been my team. i have family in both bc and bh but im closer to bh.

Jody
11-12-2004, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by Big C
Not to worry Rainman, BH fans have got this one covered. Lots of planning took place this week in preparation of this game and Crosby stadium is gonna be a rockin on the BH side the WHOLE game. Come early, parents plan to tailgate. GO EAGLES!!!

Get-M BIG-C. I am so ready to get out of this office and watch some smash mouth football. Bust some chins!

We are rooting for all of you!!!

falcons79
11-12-2004, 12:52 PM
Good luck BH, we here in huffman will be rooting for you. I hope everyone in district 23 will be still playing next week..Go get em eagles.....

Jody
11-12-2004, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by falcons79
Good luck BH, we here in huffman will be rooting for you. I hope everyone in district 23 will be still playing next week..Go get em eagles.....

Good luck there Falcon79. Hopefully we will get a split in these post season schedules and we can come watch another Falcon game. Got to sport our Blue and White though!

Thanks to your folks on the Huffman BBS for horn puchase instructions. Be careful tonight!

BlueBlood
11-12-2004, 01:16 PM
The only thing better than a BH win would be a Huffman win over stark west orange.

shellman54
11-12-2004, 01:18 PM
good luck to Huffman tonight, get r done!!

Jody
11-12-2004, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by BlueBlood
The only thing better than a BH win would be a Huffman win over stark west orange.

Double AMEN there Old River Friend!

80's Eagle
11-12-2004, 03:09 PM
What time is the tailgate party kicking off?

Big C
11-12-2004, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by 80's Eagle
What time is the tailgate party kicking off?

Hopefully by 5:30. Look for the obnoxious group!!!! Get it done EAGLES!!!!!!!

Big C
11-13-2004, 10:05 AM
I'm writing this post as a challenge to all BH fans. Why does our team have to be in a fourth quarter dog fight before we stand up without the fight song playing? We have a good team that has the capability to win and just needs to regain the confidence they had before the loss to Huffman. Liberty and Huffman fans, Huffman especially, were very loud and supportive of thier team throughout the game. Huffman fans never even sat down throughout the game. I know that this is uncomfortable, therefore all I am asking is that we come out and wear our BLUE and get a little rowdy and loud for our team. I hope to see you all in Crosby. THANK YOU. ;)

Well Rainman, how was that for some loud and rowdy fans? BH fans were awesome. From start to finish they never let up and your right, the team definately feeds off their fans. So all you BH fans, rest your voices and shaker arms this week. Same time, differant place next week as we take on Kirbyville. Get it done EAGLES!!