PDA

View Full Version : 'cunbed10' leaves to prepare crow, misses comeback!!!

Bellville22
11-11-2004, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by Bellville22

On a side note.....

'cunbed10' called with 4:00 left, as he was LEAVING THE STADIUM. He gave up on his Dawgs, and was preparing his crow. Not until I called him after checking the i-net did he realize what he missed out on. 'cunbed10', I thought you had more faith than that, this'll teach you to give up on your boys:eek: . He told me to post this, so everyone be sure to give him a hard time!

Sad

CheerMom
11-11-2004, 11:37 PM
I am shocked!!! True fans never leave the stadium until the last second has ticked off the clock!! Win or lose, you should be there to the very end!

Go Raiders!!!:cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl:

CHS_Grad '85
11-11-2004, 11:40 PM
tisk tisk tisk

Stangster
11-11-2004, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by CheerMom
I am shocked!!! True fans never leave the stadium until the last second has ticked off the clock!! Win or lose, you should be there to the very end!

Amen, sister!

gobblerfan02
11-11-2004, 11:42 PM
that' s the worst feeling in the world....not really, i've had worse!

CHS_CG
11-11-2004, 11:45 PM
shoot we dont leave till after the Band plays our school song for they guys b4 they have a meetin on the field.

sinton66
11-11-2004, 11:45 PM
He's spending too much time around Leon.

GreenMonster
11-11-2004, 11:47 PM
Leon!!!! Say it ain't so brutha. Man, now I might have to switch to Silver Bullets and start writing to the Twins Mornin Show. :(

HaHa J/K. Don't worry you still gonna catch it on the mornin sho!
Congratulations Marlin Bulldogs. :clap:

pirate4state
11-12-2004, 12:07 AM
Sounds like he missed out!! Poor cunbed10!! I feel your pain. I used to leave when the Pirates were losing :doh: :eek: Sad, but true ... but now I stick around to "chat" & congratulate the players & coaches!! :D Win or Lose! :clap: Bet that come back will teach him to run out on his Dawgs!!

cunbed10
11-12-2004, 12:24 AM
Yeah It's true, my father and Mother along with my two sons were upset with the officiating, I know it's redundant, but the refs were so bad on no calls, I have decided to ref next year so I will make a difference, Never give up on my team, just fed up with the white and black thing. Bellville 22 thanks man, I was prepared to eat my crow, and mentioned the statement above, now that we won it won't seem like and excuse for losing, this is real serious. How is it that you have a predominately Black School(Marlin) playing a predominately white school(China Spring) and al the refs are white:confused: :confused: LIke I said it looks better for me, that the Bulldogs won, but this is really bothering me. Coach Malone and the Bulldogs coaches, I know it's difficult coaching black atheletes, and not getting the calls that are due.

sinton66
11-12-2004, 12:42 AM
cunbed, the refs are mutually agreed to by both schools.

cunbed10
11-12-2004, 12:53 AM
Originally posted by sinton66
cunbed, the refs are mutually agreed to by both schools. I still say why have 4 white refs, and your school is predominately black. YOU would have to be there to see what I mean, You would have to be there, this is not the first time, or first year, this has been going on against Marlin since I've been here (1982) and Marlin is just a Dark horse, I will be a ref next year, and the years to come both football, and basketball.

lepfan
11-12-2004, 01:25 AM
good for you, i am a believer if you have a gripe about something then you have the power to do something about it...if you can't change it don't gripe...I would find it hard to believe that the refs would show any racial discrimination on the field...I asked my brother about this and he says he has never been part of a crew that was like that...he has officiated from jr. high...high school...and now is doing a lot of college games...

AggieJohn
11-12-2004, 02:16 AM
the old army ags will yell out 2%'ers if you do that at kyle

Go Raiders!!!:cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl:

cunbed10
11-12-2004, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by lepfan
good for you, i am a believer if you have a gripe about something then you have the power to do something about it...if you can't change it don't gripe...I would find it hard to believe that the refs would show any racial discrimination on the field...I asked my brother about this and he says he has never been part of a crew that was like that...he has officiated from jr. high...high school...and now is doing a lot of college games... Yeah just like your coach didn't make that racial slur about Marlin Boyz last year.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

pirate4state
11-12-2004, 10:06 AM
Lets not get into anything racial on this site. Unless you have experienced it (like Cunbed10) you just won't understand it or see it.

We get left out all the time -- it's always black &/or white -- never BROWN!! :D

and that's all I got to say about that!

cunbed10
11-12-2004, 10:10 AM

Go Raiders!!!:cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl: Did I mention that I have left games early when the Bulldogs are winning Big... Madisonville, Groesbeck, Mexia.

spiveyrat
11-12-2004, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Lets not get into anything racial on this site. Unless you have experienced it (like Cunbed10) you just won't understand it or see it.

We get left out all the time -- it's always black &/or white -- never BROWN!! :D

and that's all I got to say about that!

Personal experience is one thing. But making a racial issue out of calls on on the field seems a bit over the top to me. Calls on the field that you deem "racial" are merely an opinion, not a fact.

cunbed10
11-12-2004, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
Personal experience is one thing. But making a racial issue out of calls on on the field seems a bit over the top to me. Calls on the field that you deem "racial" are merely an opinion, not a fact. Spive you had 2 be there, but I've moved on and that' that. So How is Newton doing?

lepfan
11-13-2004, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by cunbed10
Yeah just like your coach didn't make that racial slur about Marlin Boyz last year.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

this is the first i have heard about this...don't have a clue what you are talking about...you are sounding like one of the kids in my 5th grade classroom...