PDA

View Full Version : Marlin 36, China Spring 31 (Final)

Bellville22
11-11-2004, 11:22 PM
With 4:00 left in the game, Marlin trailed 31-21, but rallied to score 15 unanswered to pick up a win in a tremendous football game. What a team China Spring must have had, congrats to them on a fine season. Marlin now moves on to face the winner of the Bellville vs. Rockdale game.

On a side note.....

'cunbed10' called with 4:00 left, as he was LEAVING THE STADIUM. He gave up on his Dawgs, and was preparing his crow. Not until I called him after checking the i-net did he realize what he missed out on. 'cunbed10', I thought you had more faith than that, this'll teach you to give up on your boys:eek: . He told me to post this, so everyone be sure to give him a hard time!

Congrats Marlin on not giving up. 'bed', hopefully we can take care of business and get another Bellville/Marlin matchup. It wouldn't be the playoffs without it.

Stangster
11-11-2004, 11:24 PM
Congratulations to Marlin

CheerMom
11-11-2004, 11:27 PM
A big congrats to Marlin!!!!

Go Raiders!!!:cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl:

pirate4state
11-12-2004, 12:03 AM
Way to go MARLIN!! :thumbsup: :clap:

cunbed10
11-12-2004, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by Bellville22
With 4:00 left in the game, Marlin trailed 31-21, but rallied to score 15 unanswered to pick up a win in a tremendous football game. What a team China Spring must have had, congrats to them on a fine season. Marlin now moves on to face the winner of the Bellville vs. Rockdale game.

On a side note.....

'cunbed10' called with 4:00 left, as he was LEAVING THE STADIUM. He gave up on his Dawgs, and was preparing his crow. Not until I called him after checking the i-net did he realize what he missed out on. 'cunbed10', I thought you had more faith than that, this'll teach you to give up on your boys:eek: . He told me to post this, so everyone be sure to give him a hard time!

Congrats Marlin on not giving up. 'bed', hopefully we can take care of business and get another Bellville/Marlin matchup. It wouldn't be the playoffs without it. Well 22 I will provide the pepto-bismol, and I guess u will have to get the rolaids. :D :D

Tidal Wave
11-12-2004, 01:14 AM
Congrats Marlin

marlin fan
11-12-2004, 01:44 AM
OMG U LEFT BEFORE THE GAME WAS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol im not gonna lie though after china spring made that last td i it was over for the boys but they prove me wrong. Im lossing my voice i prolly wont be able to talk tomorrow from all the yelling!!!! OMG LOL I STILL CANT GET OVER U LEAVING BEFORE THE GAME WAS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AggieJohn
11-12-2004, 02:21 AM
cunbed10 do you qualify for mwynn05 's idiot of the week award, jk

IHStangFan
11-12-2004, 07:11 AM
MAN...how did they pull that off?? from what i saw last night of the scores, China Spring dominated pretty much most of the game.......did Marlin really turn it on in the 4th or did CS just screw up?

CONGRATS MARLIN!!

3afan
11-12-2004, 07:35 AM
Originally posted by explayer2001
cunbed10 do you qualify for mwynn05 's idiot of the week award, jk

OMG, after the stunt you pulled how can you even think that !!!!!!!!!

CHS_CG
11-12-2004, 07:54 AM
Originally posted by 3afan
OMG, after the stunt you pulled how can you even think that !!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU!! Explayer you dont have any room to be talkin dude!

mwynn05
11-12-2004, 08:00 AM
Originally posted by 3afan
OMG, after the stunt you pulled how can you even think that !!!!!!!!! no joke..i had to take it down because there was no bigger idiot so what was the point of having a list when everyone knew you would get it

honeymd
11-12-2004, 08:44 AM
I give props only to God for giving Jeremy Sanders the God-given quickness to dodge around players. China outplayed Marlin totally and that's what we like to see come out on top in the end in High School football. So props to China for making the most of what they were given. Great game!

Cunbed is not helping his people look better from the posts I've read on Centex.com...it's embarrassing really. Plus, just like we like to see 'heart & soul' take the win on the High School level, and leave birth gifts to Pro ball, we like to see fans that are faithful to the end for the boys.

Great game and congratulations to all for the effort.

cunbed10
11-12-2004, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by honeymd
I give props only to God for giving Jeremy Sanders the God-given quickness to dodge around players. China outplayed Marlin totally and that's what we like to see come out on top in the end in High School football. So props to China for making the most of what they were given. Great game!

Cunbed is not helping his people look better from the posts I've read on Centex.com...it's embarrassing really. Plus, just like we like to see 'heart & soul' take the win on the High School level, and leave birth gifts to Pro ball, we like to see fans that are faithful to the end for the boys.

Great game and congratulations to all for the effort. What the hell do u mean his people?:mad:

fmsc64
11-12-2004, 04:12 PM
:thinking: Being at the game to the VERY end, it was the last 3 minutes that Marlin woke up and decided to do something about the game or should I say about winning. China Springs did not run all over Marlin, nor did Marlin play their best. It was a very dragging game on both parts with China Springs getting a few more breaks here and there. The Bulldogs played like they were in a fog and the at the end of the 4th quarter it was like they saw the light. Credit needs to go to several player, JMo, Tank, Puda, Devon, Kenny, Chris, Cody, Michael, as well as the rest of the team who have been there all season practicing and working to get this far. These are high school players, not Pros or even college players. They are still learning and making their way thru the game of football and life as well. Hats off to all our coaches and their families who spend many hours preparing for these games and taking care of the homefronts while their partners are working and practicing with all these players. It isn't easy being in any corner of the field - player, coach, ref, fan, parent, hey I'd sooner predict the weather than high school football. But I love it and it is good to be so tired you can't see straight and also know that whatever it took and however it was played we still won without any serious injuries and we all made it home safely (some of us earlier than others)!
"If you can't run with the BIG DWAGS stay on the porch, in China Springs! :clap: BULLDOGS enough said!:inlove: