PDA

View Full Version : AP Panther Fan, you are AWESOME!!

IHStangFan
11-11-2004, 08:31 PM
AP Panther Fan....thank you VERY much for the beanies!! they are GREAT!!! i laughed so hard when i pulled them outa the bag!!! as soon as i can find my photoshop disk and get it loaded back up on my PC i'll resize these pictures of em i took and get em posted! thanks again!! you and these beanies RULE!!

IHStangFan
11-11-2004, 08:42 PM
i'd also like to thank 99IHSMustang for the IDEA for these...he mentioned it in a thread earlier today....i got a phone call this evening, and BAM....here they are: thanks again AP Panther Fan, tell Michael thanks for droppin em off too.

http://home.ripway.com/2003-7/15091/Other%20Stuff2/gotcowbell.jpg

PhiI C
11-11-2004, 08:45 PM
Have Cowbell will travel!!

big daddy russ
11-11-2004, 08:50 PM
That is so awesome.

IHStangFan
11-11-2004, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
That is so awesome. you KNOW you are gonna be sporting one at the game right?? RIGHT?? :p

big daddy russ
11-11-2004, 09:00 PM
The beanie and my spiffy little cowbell are in season. You know royal blue is a fall color, right?

IHStangFan
11-11-2004, 09:02 PM
The beanie and my spiffy little cowbell are in season. You know royal blue is a fall color, right? LOL...sometimes i REALLY wonder about you bro. i'm thinkin about repainting my cowbell white ...its kinda an off-white, almost tan color :(

District303aPastPlayer
11-11-2004, 09:03 PM
i want one!!!! i want one!!!

big daddy russ
11-11-2004, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
LOL...sometimes i REALLY wonder about you bro. i'm thinkin about repainting my cowbell white ...its kinda an off-white, almost tan color :(
It's my gay side coming out. My girlfriend gets a kick out of how I love interior (and exterior) decorating. Says she's waiting for the day that I leave her for ol' Liberace.

As far as the cowbell, I think I'm painting mine too. I was going to paint it blue with white IHS lettering, but they only had dark blue at Wal-Mart today. I'll figure out something.

IHStangFan
11-11-2004, 09:09 PM
It's my gay side coming out. My girlfriend gets a kick out of how I love interior (and exterior) decorating. Says she's waiting for the day that I leave her for ol' Liberace.

As far as the cowbell, I think I'm painting mine too. I was going to paint it blue with white IHS lettering, but they only had dark blue at Wal-Mart today. I'll figure out something. yeah, i havent figured out what kinda scheme i'm gonna put on mine yet....IF i get around to it.....but i was thinkin blue w/ a big white I

big daddy russ
11-11-2004, 09:13 PM
yeah, i havent figured out what kinda scheme i'm gonna put on mine yet....IF i get around to it.....but i was thinkin blue w/ a big white I
Are you going to show up to the game early? I think my little crew is leaving CS at around 3. If you do get there a little early, I'll just bring my can, some newspaper and some stencils and we can all just use the same colors. It'd be easier, we'd be color-coordinated (see-my gay side), and you guys wouldn't have to spend the extra money.

99IHSMustang
11-11-2004, 09:16 PM
Hey IHS that is awesome.... LOL..

Thank you AP PANTHER FAN

IHStangFan
11-11-2004, 09:16 PM
Are you going to show up to the game early? I think my little crew is leaving CS at around 3. If you do get there a little early, I'll just bring my can, some newspaper and some stencils and we can all just use the same colors. It'd be easier, we'd be color-coordinated (see-my gay side), and you guys wouldn't have to spend the extra money. yeah bro, that sounds like a plan to me.....i think i'm headed up shortly after work. i'm gonna meet CJ and Dusty up there as well. shall we tailgate till the game starts? LOL. by tailgate i mean hang out, paint cowbells, and BS.

IHStangFan
11-11-2004, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by 99IHSMustang
Hey IHS that is awesome.... LOL..

Thank you AP PANTHER FAN i'll save ya one if ya want bro! i mean the WERE your idea!

99IHSMustang
11-11-2004, 09:19 PM
i'll save ya one if ya want bro! i mean the WERE your idea!

Heck yeah man... I just told my girlfriend about them and she said that they looked awesome.

99IHSMustang
11-11-2004, 09:24 PM
As a matter of fact my girlfriend and I are heading out to SA at about 1:00. We are gonna make a weekend out of it becuase we don't want to drive back so late at night.

AggieJohn
11-11-2004, 09:25 PM
have fun, be safe, and remember to bundle up

IHStangFan
11-11-2004, 09:25 PM
Heck yeah man... I just told my girlfriend about them and she said that they looked awesome. yeah, they really do, they turned out AWESOME. i wonder where AP Panther Fan got em done at? you russ and i will wear them :)

IHStangFan
11-11-2004, 09:27 PM
As a matter of fact my girlfriend and I are heading out to SA at about 1:00. We are gonna make a weekend out of it becuase we don't want to drive back so late at night. i'm thinkin about spending the night up there as well, maybe have dinner on the riverwalk or something after the game...maybe a margarita or two. :thumbsup:

AggieJohn
11-11-2004, 09:31 PM
just stay sotally tober

99IHSMustang
11-11-2004, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by explayer2001
just stay sotally tober

LOL...

IHStangFan
11-11-2004, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by explayer2001
just stay sotally tober LOL....uh....well....no promises either way explayer...but you can bet your arse...if i get to drinking, i will have already secured me a place nearby to spend the night :)

District303aPastPlayer
11-11-2004, 09:40 PM
i want one, but a black one

IHStangFan
11-11-2004, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
i want one, but a black one hey bro, i'm not sure where she got em made. you'd have to talk to AP Panther Fan.

big daddy russ
11-11-2004, 09:50 PM
yeah bro, that sounds like a plan to me.....i think i'm headed up shortly after work. i'm gonna meet CJ and Dusty up there as well. shall we tailgate till the game starts? LOL. by tailgate i mean hang out, paint cowbells, and BS.
That sounds good. I'll be with Brad and Amanda. We'll get it together.

SintonFan
11-11-2004, 09:55 PM
That sounds good. I'll be with Brad and Amanda. We'll get it together.
Too bad the games are played at the same time...:(
Yall should meet after the game at Graham Central Station(410 and Fredericksburg, just outside the loop).:thinking:

big daddy russ
11-11-2004, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Too bad the games are played at the same time...:(
Yall should meet after the game at Graham Central Station(410 and Fredericksburg, just outside the loop).:thinking:
We might do that... B, 99, what do you think?

SintonFan
11-11-2004, 10:03 PM
Six clubs in one...:eek: :D :)

99IHSMustang
11-11-2004, 10:04 PM

I will have to get back to you on that I am not too sure? I have been to the one in Corpus and I didn't really like it.

IHStangFan
11-11-2004, 10:04 PM
We might do that... B, 99, what do you think? well...ya KNOW i dont do San Antone w/out hitting the riverwalk for margaritas....but we'll see what pans out!

SintonFan
11-11-2004, 10:10 PM
I have to admit the River Walk beats GCS. But, GCS is closer to my house.:D
Yall have fun and don't stay at the haunted house downtown now...:p

SintonFan
11-11-2004, 10:11 PM
I will have to get back to you on that I am not too sure? I have been to the one in Corpus and I didn't really like it.
I heard the one in Corpus sucked, too.:doh:

sinton66
11-11-2004, 10:16 PM
If you guys are going to try to eat on the walk, and you haven't tried it, I like the Casa Rio.

District303aPastPlayer
11-11-2004, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
I heard the one in Corpus sucked, too.:doh:

it does

IHStangFan
11-11-2004, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
If you guys are going to try to eat on the walk, and you haven't tried it, I like the Casa Rio. yeah, i know the place, its pretty dang good!

SintonFan
11-11-2004, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
it does
My wife and I have had fun at the one here.:cool:

SintonFan
11-11-2004, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
If you guys are going to try to eat on the walk, and you haven't tried it, I like the Casa Rio.
I've seen the sign but have never tried there.:doh:

IHStangFan
11-12-2004, 07:00 AM
i brought one of the beanies into work this morning...it was a big hit w/ the guys in the shop, LOL.

99IHSMustang
11-12-2004, 08:22 AM
i brought one of the beanies into work this morning...it was a big hit w/ the guys in the shop, LOL.

I bet IHS... My girlfriend told me that she feels a little left out so I just might let her wear mine.... Maybe.... on second thought no she's not.... lol

IHStangFan
11-12-2004, 08:40 AM
LOL...well...if theyre a hit....i can always find out where AP Panther Fan had em made...and we can go get a bunch of em done.

99IHSMustang
11-12-2004, 08:56 AM
LOL...well...if theyre a hit....i can always find out where AP Panther Fan had em made...and we can go get a bunch of em done.

I think we just might impress some of the Ingleside locales and might start a fan trend... What do you think Big Daddy and IHS?

IHStangFan
11-12-2004, 09:04 AM
I think we just might impress some of the Ingleside locales and might start a fan trend... What do you think Big Daddy and IHS? LOL...yeah, thats kinda what i'm thinkin.....and if we advance past Cotulla tonight....we need to have LOTS of cowbells and "got cowbell" beanies in the stands for the 2nd round game!

AP Panther Fan
11-12-2004, 11:05 AM
Good Morning 3adl Cowbell Crew!:)

Glad you three like the beenies! I had fun getting those yesterday on my day off. My intention was for the three of you to wear them and it sounds as if that will happen!
Someone needs to take a digital to the game and get a pic of you guys!

Be glad I didn't have more time, I would have liked to have had one of those white pom pom things on top of each! Russ, do you think the color coordination would have been okay? ROFLMAO!:D :D :D

IHStangFan
11-12-2004, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Good Morning 3adl Cowbell Crew!:)

Glad you three like the beenies! I had fun getting those yesterday on my day off. My intention was for the three of you to wear them and it sounds as if that will happen!
Someone needs to take a digital to the game and get a pic of you guys!

Be glad I didn't have more time, I would have liked to have had one of those white pom pom things on top of each! Russ, do you think the color coordination would have been okay? ROFLMAO!:D :D :D LOL!!! they are TOO AWESOME!! i will take my digi. and get pics. you have NO IDEA how many people have PMed me askin how they can get one of these made in their team colors!!

AP Panther Fan
11-12-2004, 11:19 AM
If I told you I would have to kill you!:evillaugh

It was a piece of cake, just had to sweet talk the owner of Logo Apparel to put my order in front of about 50 others. They are really nice folks and located where the old "Name Place" used to be on Everhart and Corona.

I highly recommend them to anyone! I went and bought the caps, took them over, they played on the computer and we picked out the lettering together.:thumbsup:

At least when you guys get kicked out of the game for making too much noise, you will look good!:eek:
:wave: :wave: :wave:

That's ya'll waving goodbye to everyone. LOL

99IHSMustang
11-12-2004, 11:20 AM

It was a piece of cake, just had to sweet talk the owner of Logo Apparel to put my order in front of about 50 others. They are really nice folks and located where the old "Name Place" used to be on Everhart and Corona.

I highly recommend them to anyone! I went and bought the caps, took them over, they played on the computer and we picked out the lettering together.:thumbsup:

At least when you guys get kicked out of the game for making too much noise, you will look good!:eek:

That's ya'll waving goodbye to everyone. LOL

I think we owe you one AP Panther Fan! Thanks again for the beanie's

IHStangFan
11-12-2004, 11:21 AM

That's ya'll waving goodbye to everyone. LOL LOL...ah come on...we arent gonna get kicked out.....EVERYONE wants more cowbell!!

IHStangFan
11-12-2004, 11:21 AM
I think we owe you one AP Panther Fan! Thanks again for the beanie's definately!

AP Panther Fan
11-12-2004, 11:28 AM
Just go cheer Ingleside on to victory and remember that the old arch rival, Aransas Pass, isn't so bad after all!;)

IHStangFan
11-12-2004, 11:31 AM
Just go cheer Ingleside on to victory and remember that the old arch rival, Aransas Pass, isn't so bad after all!;) i'm gonna have a sign that reads "An Aransas Pass Bayrat gave me this hat" and i'll try to get on the news :p