PDA

View Full Version : The Leon, Lymelight, & marlin fan show Nov.11, 2004,

marlin fan
11-11-2004, 08:29 AM
Goooooooooood Morning Downlowers on this fine cool thursday morning... Well today is the Marlin Vs. China Spring PLAYOFF GAME!!! GO DAWGS BEAT CHINA SPRING!!!! If the bulldogs show up with their A game and start scoring early in the game the Bulldogs should have this game won!!! Some other GOOD match ups this week are Bellville vs. Rockdale, Fairfield vs. Robinson and Caldwell vs. Navasota... What do yall think????

HornetMom
11-11-2004, 08:40 AM
Good Morning marlin fan....Good luck tonight. Have a safe trip. Tomorrow night is Caldwell vs Navasota and Rockdale vs Bellville. Gotta go with Caldwell and Rockdale.

LH Panther Mom
11-11-2004, 08:45 AM
Good morning, Marlin fan. Can you say "hey da da dah dum hey"? :D Good luck tonight!

marlin fan
11-11-2004, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by HornetMom
Good Morning marlin fan....Good luck tonight. Have a safe trip. Tomorrow night is Caldwell vs Navasota and Rockdale vs Bellville. Gotta go with Caldwell and Rockdale. well since i cant go i will try to listen to the Game on the net and call CHS_CG sometimee!!! Good luck to yall too!!

marlin fan
11-11-2004, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Good morning, Marlin fan. Can you say "hey da da dah dum hey"? :D Good luck tonight! hehe Hey good morning- good luck to LibertyHill!!!

District303aPastPlayer
11-11-2004, 08:52 AM
uhh... who said you could steal my morning show?

fb_gurl
11-11-2004, 08:53 AM
Good Morning!!! Well I'm pullin for Marlin tonight!! So good luck to them. As for tomorrow night Caldwell and Rockdale are my picks!!! I just wanna say be careful to everyone traveling tonight and tomorrow night!!

marlin fan
11-11-2004, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
uhh... who said you could steal my morning show? UMH dont worrie about all that!!!:D

CheerMom
11-11-2004, 09:30 AM
Good Morning from" The Swamp", where the Raiders will be pulling for the Bulldogs!!! Play safe and injury free. Travel Safely!!!

Go Raiders!!!:cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl:

pirate4state
11-11-2004, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
uhh... who said you could steal my morning show? He is doing a pretty good job & maybe Leon asked him to fill in! :thumbsup: Go B!! :D

District303aPastPlayer
11-11-2004, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by marlin fan
UMH dont worrie about all that!!!:D

i gotcha home skillet :clap: good job .. .

CHS_Grad '85
11-11-2004, 09:41 AM
lol... there enough fun for everybody...

Good Morning Downlowers... Lymelight - marlinfan... safe trip to the dawgs tonight - I know Marlin will come away with the win tonight... never seen Fairfield play so I'll go with Robinson by 14... Rockdale vs Bellville - this is tough - #8 & #90: you guys have to prove me wrong cos I'd love to see D19 sweep D20 but Bellville is hot right now - so Good Luck, we'll need it... Navasota vs Caldwell - another tough one but I think the boys are up for the challage - hey Chili, I want to see another "Hit of the Week" from you & if not too much to ask - another defensive touchtown...

District303aPastPlayer
11-11-2004, 09:59 AM
So today is my cousin and my dads birthday . . . . Just wanna throw a shout out to them. . .

Tomorrow is the big game for Sinton. . .
Tonight the Dawgs go after China Spring. . .

GO MARLIN!
GO SINTON!

TheDOCTORdre
11-11-2004, 10:11 AM
DOc checking in today on this Thursday, the sun is shining on the outside as well as on the inside

Bulldog_12
11-11-2004, 10:23 AM
Good morning from Aggieland. Its a beautiful day and now its going to be ruined because of math class. Dont worry District303aPastPlayer, everybody wants their 15 minutes of fame.:D Hope everyone has a great day.

fmsc64
11-11-2004, 11:04 AM
Go Dogs Go!
Tonights the big game and here's hoping the Marlin Bulldogs get another win and head on out to the big playoffs - ONE MORE TIME! The weather is cool and those Dwags like to run even better when it's cool. :rolleyes: Good luck to all my boys and especially Tank, Puda, Devon, Kenny, Cody, Michael, Chris, Matthew, Eric, Travis and the rest. This is a great bunch of players & students and I wish you the best - A GREAT BIG WIN! ;) I'll be in the stands yelling my loudest, waiting to see you take another victory. Run Tank Baby Run! Don't let those so called China Springs' players even get close to you. The rest of you Dwags play like you know how - as one team - with one mission in mind -TO WIN!!! :p

" If you can't run with the Big Dwags, stay on the porch!" :D :clap: :clap: :hand: