PDA

View Full Version : Jasper on internet

rholl
12-05-2002, 05:40 PM
Does Jasper High or Jasper football have a website??????

turbostud
12-05-2002, 05:47 PM
YES IT IS WWW.CROWEATER.COM! (http://WWW.CROWEATER.COM!) SORRY GUYS I COULDNT RESIST.

bulldog65
12-05-2002, 08:09 PM
Very hard to find much info on Jasper, other than their posters. Try this link:

Jasper online news (http://www.kjas.com/)

Bulldog92
12-05-2002, 08:41 PM
That site doesn't care about football....and sometimes doesn't seem to like it. Some of us had to haggle with them to just post the scores. It's pathetic...and they might not even run a story if we win the whole thing. :mad:

Bulldog92
12-05-2002, 08:45 PM
Almost anyone from Jasper will tell you that we're a little behind the times when it comes to technology...and the only site that JHS has is about its chess club. At least those guys had the initiative to try. No one else has done much. I think the world of the folks down there, but I'm just telling it like it is.

mojjo_1
12-05-2002, 09:27 PM
kjas.com has a web site but not much on it. Maybe next year.

rholl
12-05-2002, 09:37 PM
ok Jasper fans....thanks for helping me out! I had searched and searched...now I know it wasn't just me!!!!!!!

White&Crimson
12-06-2002, 09:02 PM
Bulldog92:
Almost anyone from Jasper will tell you that we're a little behind the times when it comes to technology...and the only site that JHS has is about its chess club. At least those guys had the initiative to try. No one else has done much. I think the world of the folks down there, but I'm just telling it like it is.LOL, yeah I looked for the Jasper site and could only get the chess club page also...the funny thing is, even that site is OLD. All the names listed on there are guys I knew from when I was in high school...and I graduated in 1999. There used to be a site a few years ago with info, pictures, etc, but now it is long gone. I think once they got a new computer teacher, the one who retired quit updating the website.