PDA

View Full Version : Fox reporting ARAFAT dies.....

Bandera YaYa
11-11-2004, 12:14 AM
..didn't he die a few days ago????? Gotta love the media!!:rolleyes:

LH Panther Mom
11-11-2004, 12:16 AM
That's what I said to my husband this morning. He said it reminded him of the old SNL thing on the news "General Franco is still dead".

Bandera YaYa
11-11-2004, 12:18 AM
Yeah, well, wonder what this will do regarding the Middle East wars.i...can it get any worse, or maybe this will be a good thing?...

Bandera YaYa
11-11-2004, 12:20 AM
Hey LHMOM!! Wish your playoff game was being played in my neck of the woods.....I would have loved to come to the game...but have company coming and Dripping Springs is a little too far to leave my guests....but good luck and GO GET 'EM !!!!!!

shankbear
11-11-2004, 12:23 AM
Strike up the band. That little crapweasel Arafat is dead. The Isaeli Mossad should have bumped him off long ago.

Back to our regularly scheduled football posting board.

big daddy russ
11-11-2004, 01:40 AM
Reportedly, some of his aides have been trying to usurp Arafat for the past week or so. There's a power struggle within the PLO and it could prove to be dangerous if the wrong person ends up in power. I don't know what to think of it all, but I do know that I'm more scared the Israelis now than I was when Arafat was in power. At least you knew what you were getting with Arafat.

spiveyrat
11-11-2004, 07:25 AM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
..didn't he die a few days ago????? Gotta love the media!!:rolleyes:

Maybe Baghdad Bob is now his press secretary. :D