PDA

View Full Version : Orangefield vs Liberty final thoughts...

Bobkat
11-15-2002, 11:54 AM
It's been a fun and interesting week of discussion about this game. There's been some smack talk and there's been some very good conversations. I have seen a lot of Liberty fans stating that Orangefield is not taking them seriously. That couldn't be farther from the truth. The team and the true football fans know that Liberty has a very good football team and that Orangefield is going to have to play their best to win. Hopefully it will be a great game with a lot of excitement and an injury free game for both teams. It should be a packed house and good luck to both teams!!!

L.P #72-BRUNO-
11-16-2002, 10:02 PM
yup it was a good game, but now everyone see's that it was Liberty who was the better team last night.

LP-DB
11-16-2002, 10:44 PM
We went out and dominated on defense our offense didn't play like we should have but we scored enuff to take the "W".

Lets stay Krunk and Focused

# 80

panther_pride_04
11-17-2002, 12:10 AM
Orangefield and Liberty Final thoughts? We are goin to the second round...nough said....haha....whats sup borfmen,Blaine,and Bubba Brown.....good game.....Orangefield did not take Liberty seriously.....Answer one question...How could they have taken us seriously when they had a Marilyn Manson concert in OUR locker room in OUR HOUSE BEFORE the game?.......doesnt sound serious to me....im outta....whats sup to F.A.C and the BoComotive!

BigRed01
11-17-2002, 12:19 AM
panther_pride_04:
Orangefield and Liberty Final thoughts? We are goin to the second round...nough said....haha....whats sup borfmen,Blaine,and Bubba Brown.....good game.....Orangefield did not take Liberty seriously.....Answer one question...How could they have taken us seriously when they had a Marilyn Manson concert in OUR locker room in OUR HOUSE BEFORE the game?.......doesnt sound serious to me....im outta....whats sup to F.A.C and the BoComotive!You know winning with grace does have benefits.... you don't appear to be immature and look like a concided idiot on this board. You barely escaped Orangefield, and both teams played there hearts out. Be thankful you got a W on Orangefield. You win 1 playoff game in 5 years, and your talking big smack?

LP-DB
11-17-2002, 12:26 AM
that is no smack talk that is the truth they had a radio blasting out of the locker room before the game..how is that getting focused?

# 80

JKLL
11-17-2002, 06:44 PM
If OF did not have any respect for L.P. maybe they got it from your coach who had so little confidence in you that he would't agree to play at a neutral sight. Maybe they got it from your total lack of fan support. You couldn't even fill up your home stadium for a playoff game. These are both facts. You choose to critisize a team based on only your immature speculation. You have no idea if they took you seriously or not. If you have such a good team why did you only squeack by a team that you say had no respect for you on your home field. Why is it so hard to give them a little credit?

5inchtaint
11-17-2002, 06:56 PM
um...how would you say squeak by when OF had NO OFFENSE and never drove the ball....you're an idoit

josh_sadler
11-17-2002, 07:00 PM
Hey JKLL, it was a mutual agreement to play at either OF or Liberty, they flipped a coin for it.
And we are aware that our town doesn't believe in us, we have pointed that out in other posts. And as for our "immature speculation", they WERE blasting some crap on the radio before the game, and when they came out for the pre-game warm ups, several of them just seemed to WALK out whenever they felt like it. I saw many players come WALKING out by themselves every few minutes. Looked to me like they didn't even respect their own team enough to come out as a team. Some respect, huh?

JKLL
11-17-2002, 07:14 PM
The reason they flipped the coin was because your coach would not agree to a neutral sight. If you want to talk about respect, there have been no Orangefield players on this board making posts about how they were gonna beat up on ya'll, nobody spouted off about what kind of stats they were gonna rack up. All of ya'lls crying about how nobody loves ya'll has really gotten a little old. Ya'll need to grow up a consider concentrating on Bellville. The reason you won the game is because your defense was so quick not because Orangefield didn't have respect for you. And I do call a 4 point win at home against "awsome liberty" squeaking by. And how someone with a handle like 5inchtaint could call someone else an idiot is beyond me.

<small>[ November 17, 2002, 06:19 PM: Message edited by: JKLL ]</small>

BigRed01
11-17-2002, 07:28 PM
5inchtaint:
um...how would you say squeak by when OF had NO OFFENSE and never drove the ball....you're an idoitAre you honestly saying you didn't squeak by Orangefield.......believe me your the idiot. The score was 14-10 and OF drove down to about the 28 with seconds left on the clock. It's not like you blew them out, both Liberty and OF played a great game. Both teams should be proud. All I hear is alot of smack talking from Liberty. I think some of you are legends in your own mind. You have an OK season, going into the playoffs in the last game of the regular season, you win 1 playoff game in 5 years, and were blown out by Bridge City, Barbers Hill, and a 1-9 Silsbee team. You should be thanking your lucky stars that you actually got a win, instead of belittling a tough OF team that gave you all you could handle. However, I do think Liberty has come a long way, and I hope them luck in the playoffs. I just wish some of the immaturity of putting a team down once you already have beaten them would stop. Here's a thought, start concentrating on this week, because it only will get tougher the higher you go. :cool:

AggieJohn
11-17-2002, 09:53 PM
BigRed01:

panther_pride_04:
Orangefield and Liberty Final thoughts? We are goin to the second round...nough said....haha....whats sup borfmen,Blaine,and Bubba Brown.....good game.....Orangefield did not take Liberty seriously.....Answer one question...How could they have taken us seriously when they had a Marilyn Manson concert in OUR locker room in OUR HOUSE BEFORE the game?.......doesnt sound serious to me....im outta....whats sup to F.A.C and the BoComotive!You know winning with grace does have benefits.... you don't appear to be immature and look like a concided idiot on this board. You barely escaped Orangefield, and both teams played there hearts out. Be thankful you got a W on Orangefield. You win 1 playoff game in 5 years, and your talking big smack?Let the dudes enjoy..come monday...they'll refocus.....leave them alone.....quit talking smack...

Lil_Stan_31
11-17-2002, 09:55 PM
A WIN IS A WIN....WE WORKED OUR ASSES OFF TO GET THE "W"....HELL YEAH WE HAVE SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUT....DONT GET ME WRONG THEY WERE DAMN GOOD BUT I THINK WE WANTED IT MORE AND WE KNEW WE WERE CAPABLE OF WINNIN AND WE PROVED IT....

LP-DB
11-18-2002, 01:47 PM
Most of these people talking smack about how immature and how sorry they were or whatever didn't even see the field friday night..they are mostly JV guys and people sitting in the stands.
The ones that saw pt and went head up with OF...know they were good and we had to play a hell of a gme to beat them..thats why we played with everything we had and came home with with the W...Whats the difference in winning by 40 or
1 in the playoffs? the other team still puts up there pads..

# 80