PDA

View Full Version : UT signs Recruits!

PhiI C
11-10-2004, 07:20 PM
In women's basketball UT signed the six recruits it wanted to today! It is official! I just had to share this good news with everyone! These six girls are all ranked by the All-Star Girls Recruiting Service (ASGR) who rankes this class as the best recruited class in the land. These girls are great players and show great character in keeping their word. Isn't this great and thrilling news everyone! I am so happy! :)

sahen
11-10-2004, 07:46 PM
wow that is pretty good phil

i know baylor had a pretty good class of women come in today too, i dont think they r ranked (if they are our website didnt care to say anythign about it) but most of our players r coming back so i dont think we had to sign many.....our guys on the other hand, wow is all i can say for scott drew...considering the circumstances at baylor and all, w/ 4 recruits signing so far (3 top 100 in the nation) we have the number 19 class in the nation and one more is supposed to sign tomorrow but he is a mystery recruit so it could go up...im really impressed w/ both programs here, the coaches r getting it done recruiting wise and the women are getting it done on the court, give drew a couple more years and the men will be joining them...

texasjeremy
11-11-2004, 05:02 PM
Baylor brought in a 5th guy today, out of Finland, considered the top international recruit in the world, which bumped Baylor's mens recruiting class up to #9 in the nation and #3 in the Big 12 (behing Kansas and Oklahoma State)

Keith7
11-11-2004, 05:35 PM
What happened to Robbie McKinzie (SP?) was he cut?? he was a walk on last year

KTJ
11-11-2004, 06:36 PM
I went to school with Robbie. Well, junior high.

He isn't on the roster so I'm assuming he graduated.

Keith7
11-11-2004, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by KTJ
I went to school with Robbie. Well, junior high.

He isn't on the roster so I'm assuming he graduated.

I hung out w/ him and Alan Sears a few times this past summer i'm pretty sure he is still in school..