PDA

View Full Version : Ingleside Mustang Fans!!!!

IHStangFan
11-10-2004, 12:59 PM
get your butts out and get your cowbells bought!!! it's PLAYOFF TIME!!! i'm goin to get mine today....Big Daddy Russ just called and said he's pickin up a couple also!! MORE COWBELL MORE COWBELL!!!

AP Panther Fan
11-10-2004, 01:05 PM
Almost glad I am stuck here Friday night!Almost

I would hate to have to sit next to you and Russ with those things!:eek: :D

IHStangFan
11-10-2004, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Almost glad I am stuck here Friday night!Almost

I would hate to have to sit next to you and Russ with those things!:eek: :D hell i was gonna ask if you'd drive us up there! :D

99IHSMustang
11-10-2004, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
hell i was gonna ask if you'd drive us up there! :D

So you and Daddy Russ are gonna be there too huh. I am going to be there also. Maybe all three of us should sit in the same area?

IHStangFan
11-10-2004, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by 99IHSMustang
So you and Daddy Russ are gonna be there too huh. I am going to be there also. Maybe all three of us should sit in the same area? definately bro....i am not for sure if i'm goin ...but most likely i will be..and if so...yeah, we should all sit together. AP Panther Fan told me that you can buy cowbells at the little feed store inbetween AP and Ingleside (where the old ET's Bar used to be before it burned down) go get ya one too bro!!!

99IHSMustang
11-10-2004, 01:37 PM
definately bro....i am not for sure if i'm goin ...but most likely i will be..and if so...yeah, we should all sit together. AP Panther Fan told me that you can buy cowbells at the little feed store inbetween AP and Ingleside (where the old ET's Bar used to be before it burned down) go get ya one too bro!!!

Lol.. I know that place you are talking about, but I am not excatly a cowbell beatin type of person. :D

IHStangFan
11-10-2004, 01:45 PM
Lol.. I know that place you are talking about, but I am not excatly a cowbell beatin type of person. :D yeah, i know....but....ah hell...we'll be loud enough for us AND you :p

big daddy russ
11-10-2004, 02:50 PM
So you and Daddy Russ are gonna be there too huh. I am going to be there also. Maybe all three of us should sit in the same area?
Price of admission is one (1) cowbell to be used by said individual, proprietor or owner.

IHStangFan
11-10-2004, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
Price of admission is one (1) cowbell to be used by said individual, proprietor or owner. LOL!!!

99IHSMustang
11-10-2004, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
Price of admission is one (1) cowbell to be used by said individual, proprietor or owner.

LOl.. :clap: :clap:

AP Panther Fan
11-10-2004, 03:00 PM
na na nana na .... You guys are gonna get kicked out and I'm gonna laugh!:evillaugh :evillaugh :evillaugh

IHStangFan
11-10-2004, 03:02 PM
na na nana na .... You guys are gonna get kicked out and I'm gonna laugh!:evillaugh :evillaugh :evillaugh so what IS your phone number....ya know..in case i need bail money? :D

IHStangFan
11-10-2004, 03:04 PM
hey guys....yall think we have time to get Tshirts made?? i wanna get a shirt made w/ a 4 on it that says something about Fenton, "the secret weapon" yall know...the kid that caught the wicked pass in the Sinton game on the far sideline?? hehehe.

99IHSMustang
11-10-2004, 03:11 PM
hey guys....yall think we have time to get Tshirts made?? i wanna get a shirt made w/ a 4 on it that says something about Fenton, "the secret weapon" yall know...the kid that caught the wicked pass in the Sinton game on the far sideline?? hehehe.

T-Shirts? Do you want to freeze your a.. , "Fool shut yo mouth", off. It is supposed to be 41 man. The high is supposed to be 61 and the low is 41.... burrrrr

IHStangFan
11-10-2004, 03:12 PM
i'll wear a coat...unbuttoned, hehehe...how bout this, LOL

http://home.ripway.com/2003-7/15091/Other%20Stuff2/tshirt.JPG

99IHSMustang
11-10-2004, 03:14 PM
That is pretty cool. I dig it!

IHStangFan
11-10-2004, 03:17 PM
Mike is my boy...gotta give him props! hes a speedster....i just cant help but wonder why they havent used him in the O scheme more.....probably cause hes busy runnin his arse off playin D

AP Panther Fan
11-10-2004, 03:19 PM
so what IS your phone number....ya know..in case i need bail money? :D

How about ....

1-800-RU-CRAZY!

'99 is right about the shirt thing, it is going to be COLD! Maybe you could get matching beenies ROFLMAO :eek: :evillaugh :evillaugh :evillaugh

99IHSMustang
11-10-2004, 03:21 PM
How about ....

1-800-RU-CRAZY!

'99 is right about the shirt thing, it is going to be COLD! Maybe you could get matching beenies ROFLMAO :eek: :evillaugh :evillaugh :evillaugh

Hey Yeaaahhh!!!... A beanie with the words "Got Cowbell?" written on it.

IHStangFan
11-10-2004, 04:50 PM
Hey Yeaaahhh!!!... A beanie with the words "Got Cowbell?" written on it. LOL...classic

99IHSMustang
11-10-2004, 05:16 PM
LOL...classic

Yeah... That would be funny wouldn't it?