PDA

View Full Version : SO....i have a question....

IHStangFan
11-10-2004, 12:38 PM
after football season...does the downlow have as big of a following for basketball, baseball and track as it does for fball?

kaorder1999
11-10-2004, 12:39 PM
usually no but there are a lot of people on teh board now who never talk about football so i guess they will still be around posting! hehe

IHStangFan
11-10-2004, 12:40 PM
LOL...yeah, i was just wondering if the board is gonna die after football season. i sure hope not...there are several of yall i depend on for my daily laughs!! buncha interesting characters here on the downlow.

Phil C
11-10-2004, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
LOL...yeah, i was just wondering if the board is gonna die after football season. i sure hope not...there are several of yall i depend on for my daily laughs!! buncha interesting characters here on the downlow.

Be encouraged IHS. There will still be some of us (including myself) that will be posting after football season on all sports. Some of them even post on other things during the football season!!! :mad:

;)

onfirebball05mustang
11-10-2004, 12:45 PM
BASEBALL? BASEBALL?
Did somebody mention BASEBALL?!
Woo HOO! i cant wait for the season to start!!!

haha-obsessive compulsive:p

Ranger Mom
11-10-2004, 12:45 PM

The board takes on a whole new life in the off-season!

That's why I have never left in 2-1/2 years............there is ALWAYS something going on!!:p

pirate44
11-10-2004, 12:46 PM
i think this board is so much more then high school football talk. it's evolved into a pretty special site. i hope and think it will be as popular during the football offseason. I'm with you IHStangFan. this site makes my day at the office seem shorter.

AP Panther Fan
11-10-2004, 12:49 PM
I agree w/IHS and '44. I get to giggling sometimes and the people I work with probably think I am crazy. This site does tend to brighten my day!:D

Ranger Mom
11-10-2004, 12:57 PM
There are times that I will just bust out laughing.

One day I was taking a drink of my Diet Dr. Pepper and came across something that Jason posted that completely took me by surprise.

I spit my DP all over my monitor, keyboard and desk!!

AP Panther Fan
11-10-2004, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

One day I was taking a drink of my Diet Dr. Pepper and came across something that Jason posted that completely took me by surprise.

Too funny!:eek: :D :D

onfirebball05mustang
11-10-2004, 01:01 PM

i've done that a few times...some say i'm addicted...others just roll their eyes and sigh:rolleyes:
i love it!:clap:

IHStangFan
11-10-2004, 01:01 PM
awesome....well...its becoming obvious who the REAL downlowers are! ;)

District303aPastPlayer
11-10-2004, 02:49 PM
im die hard YO! ps. . . the girl next to me in the library is hot

IHStangFan
11-10-2004, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
im die hard YO! ps. . . the girl next to me in the library is hot SWEET...reach over and slip her my number :D

District303aPastPlayer
11-10-2004, 02:55 PM
SWEET...reach over and slip her my number :D

how about mine instead. . . i keep having to 'look around'

IHStangFan
11-10-2004, 02:56 PM
how about mine instead. . . i keep having to 'look around' LOL!! the ole scan the room passover routine eh?

AP Panther Fan
11-10-2004, 02:56 PM
im die hard YO! ps. . . the girl next to me in the library is hot

Ha ha...It's a wonder you get any work done at school! We know more about your boring instructors and the girls sitting next to you than we probably should!:D :D :D

There never seems to be a dull day!:evillaugh :thumbsup:

44INAROW
11-10-2004, 02:57 PM

What is it with Dr Pepper and the Downlow? lol j/k Wasn't it Dr Pepper that was spilled on the traveling shirt? :thinking:

pirate4state
11-10-2004, 02:58 PM

I spit my DP all over my monitor, keyboard and desk!! Yep, my boss doesn't mind me reading the 'low, but when I start to laugh out loud he has to run in here and find out what was so funny! He just doesn't get it. He is not a fan of high school sports, but that works in my favor when I want to leave early. :)

If you'll notice most of the schools represented on the board have atheletic programs that are AWESOME in ALL sports. Off season on the Downlow ROCKS!! :thumbsup:

District303aPastPlayer
11-10-2004, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
What is it with Dr Pepper and the Downlow? lol j/k Wasn't it Dr Pepper that was spilled on the traveling shirt? :thinking:

i sense a sponsorship in the works

District303aPastPlayer
11-10-2004, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Ha ha...It's a wonder you get any work done at school! We know more about your boring instructors and the girls sitting next to you than we probably should!:D :D :D

There never seems to be a dull day!:evillaugh :thumbsup:

and i am really having to look for a friend. we both applied for ian internship to Disney, i got it, and i am wondering if she did too

District303aPastPlayer
Originally posted by pirate4state
Yep, my boss doesn't mind me reading the 'low, but when I start to laugh out loud he has to run in here and find out what was so funny! He just doesn't get it. He is not a fan of high school sports, but that works in my favor when I want to leave early. :)

If you'll notice most of the schools represented on the board have atheletic programs that are AWESOME in ALL sports. Off season on the Downlow ROCKS!! :thumbsup:

i wont say anything .. . :D

IHStangFan
D303APP, are you down at Kingsville?? my cousin goes to school down there.

District303aPastPlayer
11-10-2004, 03:01 PM
D303APP, are you down at Kingsville?? my cousin goes to school down there.

im at UCLA right now. . .

ya know, university of corpus, left on ayers :D

IHStangFan
11-10-2004, 03:02 PM
im at UCLA right now. . .

ya know, university of corpus, left on ayers :D LOL...AH...i know it well...i was there for awhile a few years back.

AP Panther Fan
11-10-2004, 03:03 PM
District....it is UCLA, right?

You will have to tell me more about the Disney thing (sounds neat) or were you just kidding?

District303aPastPlayer
11-10-2004, 03:04 PM
LOL...AH...i know it well...i was there for awhile a few years back.

then you should know exactly what i am talking about with the, uhh... scenery around the campus. . .

pirate4state
11-10-2004, 03:04 PM
i wont say anything .. . :D about what? my boss or the schools?? :D

District303aPastPlayer
11-10-2004, 03:07 PM
about what? my boss or the schools?? :D

i think the word BOTH will come into play nicely here :)

pirate44
11-10-2004, 03:14 PM
Yep, my boss doesn't mind me reading the 'low, but when I start to laugh out loud he has to run in here and find out what was so funny! He just doesn't get it. He is not a fan of high school sports, but that works in my favor when I want to leave early. :)

p4s, does Teri Gibson come by your work? if so tell her hello for me.

District303aPastPlayer
11-10-2004, 04:06 PM
im bakc and shes still cute and sittin right next to me

AP Panther Fan
11-10-2004, 04:08 PM

Remember what I said ..... take your time and turn on the ol' charm!

99IHSMustang
11-10-2004, 04:11 PM

Use the "Hey Baby, what are you doin later on" line on her... Then when she laughs at you, go along with it.

District303aPastPlayer
11-10-2004, 04:12 PM
shes bein tutored right now

99IHSMustang
11-10-2004, 04:14 PM
shes bein tutored right now

Then start playin eye games with her man... look at her then look away... make a funny face or 2

AP Panther Fan
11-10-2004, 04:19 PM
If you get out of class at the same time, you should just casually stroll with her to car!

:thumbsup:

Keith7
11-10-2004, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
If you get out of class at the same time, you should just casually stroll with her to car!

:thumbsup:

thats called stalking be careful the advice u take!! :D

pirate4state
11-10-2004, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by pirate44
p4s, does Teri Gibson come by your work? if so tell her hello for me. :doh: She was just in, but I was away from the downlow (cue shocked expressions!) and I missed your post. Next time she comes in I'll say "hello". :)