surfspike
10-17-2003, 10:13 PM
n/m

3afan2K3
10-17-2003, 10:24 PM
I thought you had a class

MonkeyJoe
10-17-2003, 10:59 PM
wow, i woulda thought that celina could get more offense goin than that.

slpybear the bullfan
10-17-2003, 11:32 PM
Gainesville is gonna SMOKE Celina!!!!

cc700
10-18-2003, 12:32 AM
I WENT TO THE GAME.CELINAS STARTING QB DID NOT PLAY THE SECOND HALF.HE COULD OF PLAYED.THEY JUST RAN THE CLOCK.PEOPLE MIGHT THINK JUST BECAUSE OF THE SCORE THAT GAINESVILLE WILL ROLL NEXT WEEK.CELINA HAS A HUGE LINE.THEY MIGHT WEAR GAINESVILLE DOWN.THE KEY FOR CELINA IS NOT TO GIVE UP THE BIG PLAY.SHOULD BE A GOOD ONE.

Chief Woodman
10-18-2003, 10:41 AM
Might be true starting QB did not play 2nd half. What is also true is that Pilot Point was within Celina's 10 yard line twice in the second half without scoring. Either time could have been a TD which would have tied the score. So its not like Celina destroyed Pilot Point. If a game is within one score, any game could go either way.

Tiny
10-18-2003, 10:44 AM
slpybear the bullfan:
Gainesville is gonna SMOKE Celina!!!!When was the last time any one Smoked Celina? Bold statement since Celina has been beat once in what six years!!!!

Fletch
10-19-2003, 03:30 PM
Woody, you should speak of things you know of, and check your math. Down 17-6, a TD doesn't tie it up.

Celina's D was dominant. Pp had one first down in the 1st half and didn't cross mid-field until 50 seconds left in the half. Celina was up 17-0 and cruising.

Celina's QB sat the second as a precaution. Celina didn't move the ball well with the soph back-up, so PP had good field position most of the half, but only scored because of a no-call by the zebras on a blatant push-off by a PP receiver.

G.A. ran every gadget play he knew and still only scored 6. Celina fumbled the snap with 1st and goal from the 2 or it ends 24-6.

Gainesville is very good, and may win this year, but they'll have to earn it.

DarkWing
10-20-2003, 04:29 PM
Chief Woodman:
Might be true starting QB did not play 2nd half. What is also true is that Pilot Point was within Celina's 10 yard line twice in the second half without scoring. Either time could have been a TD which would have tied the score. So its not like Celina destroyed Pilot Point. If a game is within one score, any game could go either way.Celina did not smoke Pilot Point but definitely controlled the game. This game is always close. GA knows every player, strength,and weakness on the Celina team. It was a knight of junk, tricks, and stunts.

Chief Woodman
10-20-2003, 05:09 PM
your right Fletch, my bad.