PDA

View Full Version : I'm back

AggieJohn
11-10-2004, 03:27 AM
Yeah i missed the site,

then i got to thinking, it's a deal over the internet, there is nothing binding over it..

i thought man, it's time to come back to the real world, the place where those actual people mean something, and deals with them and handshakes with them actually have some sort of leverage

A wise man once said to me "you have your word, and sometimes that's all you have"

Yes i have said some weird things in the past, granted that they were mostly taken out of context, but however i apologize for them

and i would like to make a formal apology to ranger mom and matthew for putting up with the childish acts that i have been committing in the past week

there are certain posters on this board who think that their dominance of someone means something in this world, and they will probably try to post something later on the site saying how I am a coward or not to be trusted or maybe just pathetic.....to those i say go ahead...that's your business

however here is my business, my name is john, i have the screen name of explayer2001, yes i did not play high school football, and the name was meant to try to orginally give me some crediblity upon posting on this site, not knowing full well that i would become avid vistor of this site.

there are certain people on this site also who know me and can attest to my character, they know that i have the "greater has no man than this, than to lay down his life for his brother" attitude in life, however i am human and sometimes my posting on this site is a reflection of my emotions. God only knows how i haven't been rom'ed

i look forward to posting in the future, not just about football because this site is and has become more than just high school football, it's a great community with good values. However i do vow to not get into personal character fights again, now schools are a different issue

there that is me

3afan
11-10-2004, 07:04 AM
Originally posted by explayer2001
... ... ...
A wise man once said to me "you have your word, and sometimes that's all you have"
... ... ...

john - you have broken your word with this post. i am REALLY surprised ...... in fact i'm shocked.

jason
11-10-2004, 07:59 AM
:hand:

i would say something but not even I wouldn't get ROMed for it...

Ranger Mom
11-10-2004, 08:48 AM
You know...I thought this whole thing was pretty ridiculous to begin with...that was just my opinion.

But I kind of share the same mindset as 3afan...I am dissapointed!!

John, I don't know you except for a few PM's here and there and what I read on the board. On the other hand, I DO know Jason quiet well, and if the outcome had been reversed, I think he would have kept up his end of the bargain!

No, it's not binding, no it's not legal....but a bet is a bet is a bet!!

jason
11-10-2004, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

No, it's not binding, no it's not legal....but a bet is a bet is a bet!! some people just arent worth the word that they give

IHStangFan
11-10-2004, 08:54 AM
i think jason and explayer worked out some sorta deal behind the curtain, but are going to play it off like explayer broke the orig. deal.....come on guys...whats the REAL deal??

99IHSMustang
11-10-2004, 08:55 AM

there that is me

Yeah and a blind man once said " We will see". I see that you didn't keep up to your end of the deal. I agree with Ranger mom on this one. A DEAL IS A DEAL even though it was kind of silly.

jason
11-10-2004, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
i think jason and explayer worked out some sorta deal behind the curtain, but are going to play it off like explayer broke the orig. deal.....come on guys...whats the REAL deal?? :hand:

IHStangFan
11-10-2004, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by jason
dont even go there :mad: LOL......relax jason, i'm just pulling your chain....how bout you go get some coffee and wake up a bit..you dont seem like a morning person. :p

99IHSMustang
11-10-2004, 08:58 AM
dont even go there :mad:

Simma down now, Simma down!!!

jason
11-10-2004, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
LOL......relax jason, i'm just pulling your chain....how bout you go get some coffee and wake up a bit..you dont seem like a morning person. :p i am very much a morning person...im bout to go play a golf tournament :D

IHStangFan
11-10-2004, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by 99IHSMustang
Simma down now, Simma down!!! LOL!!! i loved those skits.....how bout the "okay...buh-bye" skit w/ helen hunt? too funny.

JasperDog94
11-10-2004, 10:04 AM
The least you could do was hold up your end of the bargain so that we wouldn't have to look at that disrespectful avatar.:rolleyes:

pirate4state
11-10-2004, 10:08 AM
You know...I thought this whole thing was pretty ridiculous to begin with...that was just my opinion.Ditto!

But I kind of share the same mindset as 3afan...I am dissapointed!!I'd have to care, to be disappointed! :D

No, it's not binding, no it's not legal....but a bet is a bet is a bet!! Agreed!! :clap:

olddawggreen
11-10-2004, 10:27 AM
:mad:

HighSchool Fan
11-10-2004, 10:28 AM

So how does it feel to not even have your own word? You should of taken his advice and kept your word.

TheDOCTORdre
11-10-2004, 10:29 AM
Where the doc comes from if you break your end of a bet your legs get broken

AggieJohn
11-10-2004, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
The least you could do was hold up your end of the bargain so that we wouldn't have to look at that disrespectful avatar.:rolleyes:

i'll change it but to what

AggieJohn
11-10-2004, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
So how does it feel to not even have your own word? You should of taken his advice and kept your word.

i still have my word, ask aggiebob, he knows me personally, ask tackle75, ask russ, he's met me before, heck he even knows my girlfriend, ask theonly11, we spar on issues back and forth about A&M and liberty, but he knows that i still would have his back for anything.....

in real life......just like i'd do for you

HighSchool Fan
11-10-2004, 10:32 AM
How bout you put a picture of Jim Carey on there. Remember he played in a movie called "liar,liar".

99IHSMustang
11-10-2004, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
How bout you put a picture of Jim Carey on there. Remember he played in a movie called "liar,liar".

Lol... I like that. Put those quotes under there too. I think that just might redeem you.

AggieJohn
11-10-2004, 10:36 AM
or mary j. blige for "no more drama"

pirate4state
11-10-2004, 10:36 AM
i still have my word, ask russ, he's met me before, heck he even knows my girlfriend You know, Russ made an internet bet and kept his word. I posted this on the other thread, but I'll post it again to make sure you see it. Proof of an internet bet gone right! (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21940)

LH Panther Mom
11-10-2004, 10:37 AM
i still have my word, ask aggiebob, he knows me personally, ask tackle75, ask russ, he's met me before, heck he even knows my girlfriend, ask theonly11, we spar on issues back and forth about A&M and liberty, but he knows that i still would have his back for anything.....

in real life......just like i'd do for you

And I know AggieBob & I am fairly certain that if he made the same retarded bet, he could be depended on to uphold his end.

AggieJohn
11-10-2004, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
You know, Russ made an internet bet and kept his word. I posted this on the other thread, but I'll post it again to make sure you see it. "Big Daddy Russ" (Proof of an internet bet gone right!
yes but his bet involved a sig change not banishment from the site, a certain poster just wanted me gone because i stood up and questioned him

Ranger Mom
11-10-2004, 10:41 AM
yes but his bet involved a sig change not banishment from the site, a certain poster just wanted me gone because i stood up and questioned him

Then why did you accept the bet in the first place??

That's what I don't get, if Jason had lost, you would have expected him to stay off for 3 weeks...just as I would have!!

olddawggreen
11-10-2004, 10:42 AM
Explayer, my only advice would be, don't bet with people if you don't plan to hold up your end if you lose.

Personally Ive never had a problem with any of your post, your on here for the fun of it like everyone else. But a bet is a bet, no matter if its on the internet, on the phone or in person. How you handle yourself, win or lose is a reflection on yourself and unfortunatley, because youve chosen to also make yourself a representative on this site, of the Texas Aggie students and alumni, how you handle yourself also reflects on your school. Tuff it out and and keep your end of the bet. Time flys and you will be back on here before you know it.:)

AggieJohn
11-10-2004, 10:44 AM

That's what I don't get, if _____ had lost, you would have expected him to stay off for 3 weeks...just as I would have!!

this certain poster prolly would of found away around it too, this site is addicting, sorry to upset you but if you want to talk about personally, PM me

Bullaholic
11-10-2004, 10:45 AM
IMHO, it seems we have an "internal" board legal issue here:

1. There was offer and acceptance of a bet between 2 parties.
2. There has been dispute of payment of terms of bet by 1 party, followed by appeal for clemency by bet loser.
3. There has been demand for payment by prevailing bet winner, supported by popular opinion.

Perhaps the mods could be prevailed upon to form a "tribunal" and render a fair and equitable moderated decision acceptable to both parties.

Ranger Mom
11-10-2004, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic

2. There has been dispute of payment of terms of bet by 1 party, followed by appeal for clemency by bet loser.
3. There has been demand for payment by prevailing bet winner, supported by popular opinion.

Perhaps the mods could be preailed upon to form a "tribunal" and render a fair and equitable moderated decision acceptable to both parties.

I vote we just ROM em both.....then they can fight all day in IM's and we will be none the wiser!!:p :p

Just kidding guys!!

AggieJohn
11-10-2004, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic

Perhaps the mods could be preailed upon to form a "tribunal" and render a fair and equitable moderated decision acceptable to both parties.

if the last three words are supposed to be "by both parties" then let's dance

pirate4state
11-10-2004, 10:53 AM
yes but his bet involved a sig change not banishment from the site, a certain poster just wanted me gone because i stood up and questioned him True his was less severe, but that only proves he is smarter! :D BUT it was still a bet!! http://www.kit.netpoets.net/caseclosed.gif

onfirebball05mustang
11-10-2004, 10:55 AM
:eek: a bet is a bet....even i know how to hold up my end of the bargain on silly bets, even though i took them with the knowledge that i would lose.
:rolleyes: there was supposed to be another 18 days...argh!

LH Panther Mom
11-10-2004, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by onfirebball05mustang
:eek: a bet is a bet....even i know how to hold up my end of the bargain on silly bets, even though i took them with the knowledge that i would lose.
:rolleyes: there was supposed to be another 18 days...argh!

In a nutshell, that is the difference. Explayer took the bet convinced he would win. I admire his loyalty to his school, his credibility with me is out the window.

November 26, regardless of what it does to help or hurt Tech - GO HORNS!

Bulldog_12
11-10-2004, 11:09 AM
MOM!! Your taking the Horns????:( Did you forget about me here in Aggieland? Its ok, I wont be the one to tell anyone who they can and cant support. Even though I wouldnt mind everyone supporting the Aggies.:D

LH Panther Mom
11-10-2004, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by Bulldog_12
MOM!! Your taking the Horns????:( Did you forget about me here in Aggieland? Its ok, I wont be the one to tell anyone who they can and cant support. Even though I wouldnt mind everyone supporting the Aggies.:D

:kiss: :kiss: Of course I didn't forget about you. :kiss: :kiss:

Ranger Mom
11-10-2004, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I admire his loyalty to his school, his credibility with me is out the window.

I think that completely sums it up for me!

JasperDog94
11-10-2004, 11:12 AM
Hey 12, what's your take on explayer coming back so soon?

District303aPastPlayer
11-10-2004, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
his credibility with me is out the window.

sums everything up in 8 words

KTJ
11-10-2004, 11:35 AM
His credibility was out the window for me after his very first post.

:D

I'm just kidding.................it was his 3rd post.

CHS_CG
11-10-2004, 01:34 PM
Ok.. Let me sum this up for everybody.. It is a known fact to anybody who has been around here more than 2 minutes that Jason and Explayer dont get along.. The whole bet was stupid in the first place.. a way for one of them to get rid of the other! This not keeping the bet thing is stupid too. Personally I think it is more stupid drama that doesnt need to be on the board! I know a lot of people who are tired of seeing the two 5th graders fight! Guys get over it... Explayer the least you can do is hold up to ur end..I mean you can still read and PM remember... if you have something you need said that bad PM one of your buddies and have him or her put iton there.. 3 weeks isnt that long. and if yall arent goin to hold up to it... then just get over it!

onfirebball05mustang
11-10-2004, 01:39 PM
drama....:devil:
as long as everybody keeps commenting about it, it'll never end...but then again it may never end until after the a&m/ut game...:thinking:

LH Panther Mom
11-10-2004, 01:43 PM
drama....:devil:
as long as everybody keeps commenting about it, it'll never end...but then again it may never end until after the a&m/ut game...:thinking:

Not then either, regardless of the outcome of the game. :devil: :rolleyes: :D

onfirebball05mustang
11-10-2004, 01:59 PM
true..but we can hope! lol

Bulldog_12
11-10-2004, 02:13 PM
Jasperdog, I told explayer that I wouldn't take any sides in this one. An Aggie should always help out another Aggie in trouble, but in the same context, an Aggie should always keep his word. So I am stuck in the middle. So I will politely excuse myself from this argument. :D

LH Panther Mom
11-10-2004, 02:14 PM
Jasperdog, I told explayer that I wouldn't take any sides in this one. An Aggie should always help out another Aggie in trouble, but in the same context, an Aggie should always keep his word. So I am stuck in the middle. So I will politely excuse myself from this argument. :D

Good for you! :clap:

District303aPastPlayer
11-10-2004, 02:40 PM
i still can sum up not following through with a bet in 5 letters .. .

Chief Woodman
11-10-2004, 02:50 PM
Aggie Motto:

"An Aggie does not lie, cheat or steal and does not tolerate those who do"

explayer- if you are not keeping your word even if it seems unimportant now, it does indicate that your either lied or you are cheating. By the Aggie code of conduct you are not a true Aggie if you continue with this act of not honoring your own word. You are becoming nothing more than a 2%er.

PLEASE show some respect for your school's honor code by making ammends and maybe even self imposing a longer self ban just to make things right.

WHOOP!

Chief Woodman
11-10-2004, 02:59 PM

Your logic here although well intended is misplaced. You should help a fellow Aggie- but if he is violating your honor code are you helping him by assisting and tacitly supporting him, or are you truly helping him by pointing out to him that is actions are bringing dishonor to his school? If he were cheating on a final exam would you warn him, turn him in or tacitly turn a blind eye?

If your answer is to tacitly turn away, then something may be wrong with your sense of right and wrong. Doing the right thing often does involve pointing out to someone how there actions are not honorable so that they may reconsider their actions and set things right. Please do not confuse supporting someone with acepting poor conduct. That in the end is not supporting the person, but harming them. It is not being a true friend. Just food for thought.

Ranger Mom
11-10-2004, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by Chief Woodman
Aggie Motto:

"An Aggie does not lie, cheat or steal and does not tolerate those who do"

explayer- if you are not keeping your word even if it seems unimportant now, it does indicate that your either lied or you are cheating. By the Aggie code of conduct you are not a true Aggie if you continue with this act of not honoring your own word. You are becoming nothing more than a 2%er.

PLEASE show some respect for your school's honor code by making ammends and maybe even self imposing a longer self ban just to make things right.

WHOOP!

Your logic here although well intended is misplaced. You should help a fellow Aggie- but if he is violating your honor code are you helping him by assisting and tacitly supporting him, or are you truly helping him by pointing out to him that is actions are bringing dishonor to his school? If he were cheating on a final exam would you warn him, turn him in or tacitly turn a blind eye?

If your answer is to tacitly turn away, then something may be wrong with your sense of right and wrong. Doing the right thing often does involve pointing out to someone how there actions are not honorable so that they may reconsider their actions and set things right. Please do not confuse supporting someone with acepting poor conduct. That in the end is not supporting the person, but harming them. It is not being a true friend. Just food for thought.

Now THAT is deep!!

Well done Chief!!!!

Bulldog_12
11-10-2004, 03:12 PM
ummmm, ok. I told him I disagreed with him breaking his word. So in turn I did my part. I was just saying that I wont defend him nor will I attack him for his choices. I never said I would turn blindly away, I have already let my feelings on the issue be heard and thats all I will pursue on it.

Chief Woodman
11-10-2004, 03:14 PM
Now THAT is deep!!

Well done Chief!!!!

Aww shucks your making me blush.

mikecheck
11-10-2004, 03:27 PM
An aggie was driving down a farm road when he noticed in the middle of a field there was a guy wearing an A&M shirt sitting in a row boat rowing, so the driver gets out of his car and walks up to the fence line and yells at the guy, "Its guys like you that give the rest of us aggies a bad name, and if I knew how to swim I would swim out there and kick your butt".
No meaning, I just liked the story.

Chief Woodman
11-10-2004, 03:29 PM
ummmm, ok. I told him I disagreed with him breaking his word. So in turn I did my part. I was just saying that I wont defend him nor will I attack him for his choices. I never said I would turn blindly away, I have already let my feelings on the issue be heard and thats all I will pursue on it.

I can respect that.

JasperDog94
11-10-2004, 03:30 PM
Wow Chief. That's like...deep, or something...;)

Hupernikomen
11-10-2004, 03:37 PM
Yeah i missed the site,

then i got to thinking, it's a deal over the internet, there is nothing binding over it..

i thought man, it's time to come back to the real world, the place where those actual people mean something, and deals with them and handshakes with them actually have some sort of leverage

It might be just the internet but you did give your word. Many of us here know each other personally and would be let down if each other didn't keep their word even if it was behind a screen name. You might have plenty of respect in the real world, but I think you can tell that you have lost loads of respect here in the 3Adownlow cyber world.

Plus isn't that kinda silly to create a screen name to fool people into thinking you use to play so you would have more credibility? I hope you were in high school when you thought up that brilliant scheme because it is awefully childish.

Every action is a reflection of the kind of person you are...that is what I teach my children and my students... and I agree a man's word is an important thing...I just happen to think a typed word, email, spoken, wink or nod all qualify.

mwynn05
11-10-2004, 03:37 PM
I have had bets with jason before, there have been some that he lost and he held up his end of the deal. The Ode to Rangermom was because he lost one of our bets. Explayer your character sucks if you can't hold up your end of the deal.

onfirebball05mustang
11-10-2004, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by Hupernikomen
[B
Every action is a reflection of the kind of person you are...that is what I teach my children and my students... and I agree a man's word is an important thing...I just happen to think a typed word, email, spoken, wink or nod all qualify. [/B]

too true...as long as you are truthful and keep your word, you should have no worries...except in those RARE cases...:clap:

Ranger Mom
11-10-2004, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by mwynn05
I have had bets with jason before, there have been some that he lost and he held up his end of the deal. The Ode to Rangermom was because he lost one of our bets. Explayer your character sucks if you can't hold up your end of the deal.

What???? You mean that wasn't a spontaneous, heart felt tribute???

I'm hurt...I am REALLY hurt!!:(

onfirebball05mustang
11-10-2004, 03:43 PM

it prolly was heartfelt....you never know with jason!:p

Chief Woodman
11-10-2004, 03:45 PM

Poor MOM! You were just the object of a bet! Making matters worse, you were the puishment for the loser! OH THE HUMANITY! CRUEL, CRUEL WORLD! I am so hurt by this knowledge I just could cry! Why would they be so uncaring of your feelings and trust? Someone please pass the hanky.......

Ranger Mom
11-10-2004, 03:52 PM
Poor MOM! You were just the object of a bet! Making matters worse, you were the puishment for the loser!

Now I am REALLY depressed...I didn't even look at it like that!!http://kit.netpoets.net/pout.gif

jason
11-10-2004, 04:14 PM
yes but his bet involved a sig change not banishment from the site, a certain poster just wanted me gone because i stood up and questioned him you didnt stand up and question me, i called you out and you lost...

Hupernikomen
11-10-2004, 04:15 PM

So are aggies like mason are something? Got a secret hand shake and all? I mean if he was wrong how hard is it to say so?
Be a real Aggie and make a stand! :D

jason
11-10-2004, 04:19 PM

I'm hurt...I am REALLY hurt!!:( no no no...hes wrong...of course it was heart felt....you know how i feel about you :inlove:

Chief Woodman
11-10-2004, 04:21 PM
So are aggies like mason are something? Got a secret hand shake and all? I mean if he was wrong how hard is it to say so?

Oh my! Secret handshakes and double naught spy stuff and such. This may go much, much deeper than any of us mere mortals dared to think. This is way too cool.

Chief Woodman
11-10-2004, 04:25 PM
Now I am REALLY depressed...I didn't even look at it like that!!http://kit.netpoets.net/pout.gif

(Offers Ranger Mom flowers and some chocolates)

There there now, take a deep breath. Most of us here do not think of you as an object of a cruel bet. I knowI have never thought of you as anything but a warm and lovely person, even if you do root for the wrong team.

AggieJohn
11-10-2004, 04:26 PM

leave him out of this

Chief Woodman
11-10-2004, 04:27 PM
no no no...hes wrong...of course it was heart felt....you know how i feel about you :inlove:

You're gonna have to shovel faster than that son. The pit is getting deeper while you sit and think.

jason
11-10-2004, 04:28 PM
You're gonna have to shovel faster than that son. The pit is getting deeper while you sit and think. there is no pit, would it make you feel better if i did and ode to you ?? cause i will lol....:D

Hupernikomen
11-10-2004, 04:28 PM
leave him out of this

Not like it matters it is just a bullentin board you know.

Chief Woodman
11-10-2004, 04:32 PM
there is no pit, would it make you feel better if i did and ode to you ?? cause i will lol....:D

That suggestion makes me uncomfortable. Did you lose another bet? Now I am wondering if those requests for Mavs tickets or Golf outings were something more sinister. Now I am REALLY getting uncomfortable.

AggieJohn
11-10-2004, 04:33 PM
Not like it matters it is just a bullentin board you know.

that's right and he asked to obstain from his point of views

jason
11-10-2004, 04:35 PM
That suggestion makes me uncomfortable. Did you lose another bet? Now I am wondering if those requests for Mavs tickets or Golf outings were something more sinister. Now I am REALLY getting uncomfortable. lol, i just thought you felt like you were being left out lol....

jason
11-10-2004, 04:47 PM
it's a great community with good values. you care about values?? could have fooled me...

JasperDog94
11-10-2004, 04:50 PM
Not like it matters it is just a bullentin board you know. Yeah, where all you have is your word....well, most of us.

mwynn05
11-10-2004, 05:14 PM
and his word has lost all trust and meaning it ever had

sahen
11-10-2004, 06:53 PM
wow...all i can say is john, i know u and i know ur character but all these people have to go on is the board here and this my friend, was a bad move...just my opinion

Flourhead
11-10-2004, 07:00 PM
dude this was a totally classless act... come on man... i used to look up to you

spiveyrat
11-10-2004, 07:20 PM

It's a disorder that most young men get in their teens that remains with them into their 20's. If a challlenge is issued, it MUST be answered. Kind of like how Tom Cruise in Cocktail had to accept the bet to "hustle" the older woman when they were on the island. :D

AggieJohn
11-10-2004, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by sahen
wow...all i can say is john, i know u and i know ur character but all these people have to go on is the board here and this my friend, was a bad move...just my opinion

prolly was a bad move, but it was one, you think they forgive me

mwynn05
11-10-2004, 11:02 PM
no

PPHSfan
11-10-2004, 11:07 PM
I can personally guarantee that if Jason had lost the bet, he would have stayed away for the three weeks. There is no doubt in my mind that Jason would not be willing to ruin his credibilty and character with such a childish act as welching on a bet.

Jason may be a lot of things, but a man of poor character is not one of them. He was even man enough to let us post pictures of him in the out house and wearing a pink "I love boys" T-shirt.

This is quite possibly the lowest form of behavior I have ever witnessed on this board.

You should be ashamed.

I don't know why you want to insist on posting. Nobody here will ever remember you for anything other than being weak from this day forward.

This will be my last post on this subject, or any thread where your name is mentioned.

You are dead to me now.

jason
11-10-2004, 11:17 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap:

sahen
11-10-2004, 11:33 PM
prolly was a bad move, but it was one, you think they forgive me

we r in texas going back on ur word is not a forgivable thing i dont think....if u were up north with all the opinioin shifting liberals however...

AggieJohn
11-10-2004, 11:35 PM
he who is with out sin, cast the first stone

sinton66
11-11-2004, 12:23 AM
Geez, you're inviting them to throw rocks at you? You're not very bright are you?

Hupernikomen
11-11-2004, 12:38 AM
he who is with out sin, cast the first stone

Well you got what you wanted explayer..you are back among the community of posters without having to serve your self-imposed sentence...hope you enjoy you new found "freedom". You ask one poster if we will forgive you, I have failed to see anywhere where you asked the board to forgive you for having no honor is this matter; however, I did see where you brazenly said you were coming back and that this board means nothing in real life so it doesn't matter anyways. It seems you play on our good character to bow to your selfishness. I think that PPHS put it well when he said that everytime your name is seen you will be not thought as a part of the community but as a selfish liar who has no honor or credibility (of course to you it is just a screen name and not really you). Sure not everyone will feel that way, but if my actions caused anyone to feel that way I would try to make amends and not try to sneak behind scripture (being a preacher I know a few of them too). Of course the right thing to do is serve out your bargained abstinence...besides your buddies can visit you on AIM or the 4A board or even through PM. Just my take and I too am done with this topic. Good day.

Bandera YaYa
11-11-2004, 12:45 AM
Man oh man......I have been absent for a few days...I just read this whole thread.....I don't know whether to laugh out loud or to cry!! Gee whizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....can this board survive this?????? Just ignore his posts.....don't talk to him...seems simple to me! :rolleyes: :D

pirate4state
11-11-2004, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
Man oh man......I have been absent for a few days...I just read this whole thread.....I don't know whether to laugh out loud or to cry!! Gee whizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....can this board survive this?????? Just ignore his posts.....don't talk to him...seems simple to me! :rolleyes: :D But you know we can't not give him hell about what he's done! :D It just wouldn't be like us! :eek: Okay, now I'M done! :clap:

Bandera YaYa
11-11-2004, 01:10 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
But you know we can't not give him hell about what he's done! :D It just wouldn't be like us! :eek: Okay, now I'M done! :clap: Yeah...I know......just sounds sooooooooooooooooo silly when reading it, without knowing what was going on.......I'm not saying he's due some flack....but just ignore him......

jason
11-11-2004, 07:56 AM
I have failed to see anywhere where you asked the board to forgive you for having no honor is this matter he wont, because he already knows the answer to that...

AggieJohn
11-11-2004, 09:53 AM
funny how you make assumptions about me without ever asking thanks jason

3afan
11-11-2004, 10:03 AM
middle school ...........................

onfirebball05mustang
11-11-2004, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by 3afan
middle school ...........................

Hooah! This whole thing has turned into a bunch of...well DRAMA! ignore, forgive, and move on---there's more sports out there to cover and less time to do it if we're stuck here bickering....:rolleyes:

BullFrog Dad
11-11-2004, 12:04 PM
Hooah! This whole thing has turned into a bunch of...well DRAMA! ignore, forgive, and move on---there's more sports out there to cover and less time to do it if we're stuck here bickering....:rolleyes: Amen!