PDA

View Full Version : Tell us about Borger, Snyder, Canyon? I hear rumors of some good squads?

Old Cardinal
08-14-2003, 10:22 AM
I have heard that West Texas has some possible real sleepers this year, that have been bi-passed by the DWF polling-empire. Can someone in-the-know on these teams give us some details?

JasperDog94
08-14-2003, 11:23 AM
No one can resist the power of the empire. ObeJacket knew this to be true. Come to the dark side of the DFW force... :D

Sorry, I guess I'm in a goofy mood today.

Chris Hart
08-14-2003, 12:48 PM
Old Card, My brother has an in-law who is a coach at Canyon, and he says they should definately compete for the Region 1 title in either division. They have an enrollment of 874 but will probably end up in Div.II due to Borger who will probably make the playoffs with an enrollment of 888. If they go Div.I, they would probably enjoy a few easy games being that region 1 Div.I is weak excluding Everman. In Div.II they will face some stiffer competition early on in the playoffs, but they would have a better chance at the region title in Div.II.IMO I don't know about the others and this is only what my brother has told me about Canyon, but they do have the returning starters to make some noise. Greenwood had a tough time with them last year too.

the tigers are back
08-14-2003, 12:51 PM
Snyder is a god reading lb. and he reads very well offense. He's about 195 and very quick and talented player; and will put you on your back side. he's number 48 so be aware rb this year when you approach the middle see ya and i sure don't wanna be ya

Matthew328
08-14-2003, 01:14 PM
Canyon will be VERY good...could challenge for the Region I title in Div II...I doubt they'll go Div I..Borger barring a major collapse will make the playoffs..as for Borger and Snyder...likely they'll face each other in Rd 2 barring another Snyder loss to Monahans...I think Snyder will be better this year and could get to the regional final in Div I...

Old Cardinal
08-14-2003, 03:24 PM
Thanks for the informative answers, they pretty well confirms what I had heard about those teams..... One question for the Sealy fellow, was that a joke, or are you for real?

<small>[ August 14, 2003, 08:37 PM: Message edited by: Old Cardinal ]</small>