PDA

View Full Version : Liberty Vs. HJ

Hushmouth
11-09-2004, 08:20 PM
It's bout that time that we put everybody's talk 2 rest we aint District Champs 4 nothing we've put up good fight's and we have won the other's we lost no doubt our last game of the season was a good game and the hardest we've played against 1 of the best teams BH but rather you think it are not we will beat HJ we've got a young offensive squad we showed yall what we could do last week against BH when we stepped it up what do we have 2 say now.... Who's Next

LDouglas #12 look 4 the back of my numbers it's going down

LHS62
11-09-2004, 09:32 PM
louey gettin it krunk

sahen
11-09-2004, 10:16 PM
normally i would never, ever, ever say anything about grammar cause mine absolutely sucks AND i use internet slang up to wazoo, but man...please use a comma or period or something...i wouldnt say anythign but its just really hard to read what u said...(i really am not tryin to make u look bad and i get pissed when people correct my grammar i just really can't figure out what ur saying in parts of ur post)

Rainman
11-10-2004, 09:08 PM
Liberty played tough against the Hill deserved the win. They sould remember that this team was in district not long ago and always plays teams in close games. Liberty is hot and will stay that way.

Liberty- 35
HJ- 14

Panther Ross
11-10-2004, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by Hushmouth
It's bout that time that we put everybody's talk 2 rest we aint District Champs 4 nothing we've put up good fight's and we have won the other's we lost no doubt our last game of the season was a good game and the hardest we've played against 1 of the best teams BH but rather you think it are not we will beat HJ we've got a young offensive squad we showed yall what we could do last week against BH when we stepped it up what do we have 2 say now.... Who's Next

LDouglas #12 look 4 the back of my numbers it's going down

Well I don't know if the offense will be as mobile now that i am down. HAHA! Playing with you Louis.

AggieJohn
11-10-2004, 10:49 PM
Liberty suprised me with the win...good job though...glad to see yall have a good opponent come friday. Liberty was thought to roll through the playoffs last year and they got stopped first round by orangefield.....turn the tide liberty and take em deep...go l-dogs

shankbear
11-10-2004, 11:48 PM
sentences are our friends

AggieJohn
11-10-2004, 11:50 PM
especially ones that are coherent thoughts