PDA

View Full Version : The Lady Aggies play Texas State Friday at College Station

Phil C
11-09-2004, 03:24 PM
at 8 P.M. Illinois plays Rice at 5 P.M. Tickets are $14 General Admission. The winners play Sunday at 1:30 P.M. and that winner advances in the NCAA playoffs. Those in College Station that aren't going to a high school football game can enjoy some outstanding soccer.

Phil C
11-10-2004, 09:44 AM
I guess the Aggies got to pass on the cost to playing in their new soccer complex. They are charging much more than UT. I remember two years ago at UT I saw the final four college soccer games for $16 at Myers Stadium and it was great. Next year the Aggies host the game. I sure hate to think what they are going to charge! :(

Phil C
11-10-2004, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
I guess the Aggies got to pass on the cost to playing in their new soccer complex. They are charging much more than UT. I remember two years ago at UT I saw the final four college soccer games for $16 at Myers Stadium and it was great. Next year the Aggies host the game. I sure hate to think what they are going to charge! :(

Of course I am sure it will be worth it!! A little rough on the pocket book though. :)

Phil C
11-10-2004, 09:46 AM

The Aggies call Austin a Liberal City! But A&M sure is liberal in their charges while Austin is Conservative! :D

(A little humor there.)

AggieJohn
11-10-2004, 10:25 AM
humor noted. :)

yeah the soccer complex should be standing room only on friday i'm excited to see what happens.....tickets are still 2 bucks though for students however i think

Phil C
11-10-2004, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by explayer2001
humor noted. :)

yeah the soccer complex should be standing room only on friday i'm excited to see what happens.....tickets are still 2 bucks though for students however i think

Good going ex! You are in for a treat! Even at the price I wouldn't mind being there or at Austin but I am going to see Sinton vs Crystal City that night. Have fun!

handNthedirt
11-10-2004, 10:39 AM
Notice out of the 6 posts on this thread that 4 of them are your own...take this crap to another site, Phil. Nobody cares!

AggieJohn
11-10-2004, 10:41 AM
Good going ex! You are in for a treat! Even at the price I wouldn't mind being there or at Austin but I am going to see Sinton vs Crystal City that night. Have fun!
yeah liberty is at home, and i would go but i have to be back for yell and all that stuff friday night and then the game is at 2.30 so i'd have to leave pretty early to get her for stuff

Phil C
11-10-2004, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by handNthedirt
Notice out of the 6 posts on this thread that 4 of them are your own...take this crap to another site, Phil. Nobody cares!

We got room for another? :D

AggieJohn
11-10-2004, 10:51 AM
aggies ladies soccer......yeah we care!

Phil C
11-10-2004, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by handNthedirt

I am so ashamed! :(

NOT! :D

Phil C
11-10-2004, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by explayer2001
aggies ladies soccer......yeah we care!

Thank you ex! :)

AggieJohn
11-10-2004, 10:54 AM
np......now texas soccer, that's a horse of a different color

http://store1.yimg.com/I/ftcollect_1816_96192052

Bulldog_12
11-10-2004, 11:07 AM
Personally Phil, I want you to keep us up to date on this stuff. I think that Women's soccer is NO less important than football or any other sport. I like the information you put up, it keeps me informed of my own team. Thanks for doing it. How much did you say tickets would be on Friday? And do you know if students will be able to go see it for their regular price? I will be a tthe soccer complex at 8 for sure. Should be a lot of fun. Again, thanks Phil.

Phil C
11-10-2004, 11:24 AM
Thank you Bull. I think the tickets are actually $7 per session for General Admission or $14 for all sessions. But the students still can get in for the regular $2 charge. I am sure many Aggie students will be there which is great because the student spirit makes the atmosphere great. Plus the Lady Aggies are awesome and I think will do great this year and in the future years considering how young they are and they are really jelling together. You are in for a treat Bull!