handNthedirt
11-09-2004, 02:38 PM
www.whereisricky.com

mustang04
11-09-2004, 02:39 PM
thats a sweet shirt

pirate44
11-09-2004, 02:39 PM
hehe great shirt. but whats up with miss grabby hands. i dont think rickey is in there.

99IHSMustang
11-09-2004, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by handNthedirt
www.whereisricky.com

I like the T-Shirt but who cares where he is at... Pretty soon he will say that he can no longer get high enough on weed so he has moved on to crack. Ricky is now a crack head. Don't even get me started on this loser.

pirate44
11-09-2004, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by 99IHSMustang
I like the T-Shirt but who cares where he is at... Pretty soon he will say that he can no longer get high enough on weed so he has moved on to crack. Ricky is now a crack head. Don't even get me started on this loser.
dont hold back 99. tell us how you really feel:D

Ranger Mom
11-09-2004, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by pirate44
hehe great shirt. but whats up with miss grabby hands. i dont think rickey is in there.

Is that a girl "grabby handing" another girl??:eek:

southern_thunder
11-09-2004, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Is that a girl "grabby handing" another girl??:eek:

Yes mam it is.:eek:

99IHSMustang
11-09-2004, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by pirate44
dont hold back 99. tell us how you really feel:D

I only say this because it is God given talent gone to waste. Many football players’ year-end and year out would give anything to be given a chance to play in the pros. This fool would rather get high than play ball. I would have more respect for him if it were something like starting a family or a business. Basically something that could be considered legit for quitting the pros, but reefer c'mon!!! I think he has smoked one too many joints!

LH Panther Mom
11-09-2004, 02:57 PM
RM, if the picture was taken in Austin, I'd bet $ on it. You just never know what will be happening. I like the town, but only to work in - I definitely would not raise my children there. It is very liberal. You know, there was a homeless cross dresser who ran for mayor a couple of times.

pirate44
11-09-2004, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by 99IHSMustang
I only say this because it is God given talent gone to waste. Many football players’ year-end and year out would give anything to be given a chance to play in the pros. This fool would rather get high than play ball. I would have more respect for him if it were something like starting a family or a business. Basically something that could be considered legit for quitting the pros, but reefer c'mon!!! I think he has smoked one too many joints!
right on!!

handNthedirt
11-09-2004, 03:10 PM
I'm from Austin and I know of the homeless cross-dressing politician you are talking about, he calls himself Leslie...and he got several thousand votes when he ran for mayor. They definately like to "Keep Austin Weird."

kaorder1999
11-09-2004, 03:21 PM
that is funny....id like to have one of those shirts...somebody buy me one...im broke