PDA

View Full Version : Zapata Fans??

IHStangFan
11-09-2004, 02:32 PM
where are you guys?? how do yall stack up against La Feria? i'm pullin for ya Hawks!!

Bullaholic
11-09-2004, 05:45 PM
You betcha', Stang'---Zapata is the possible darkhorse team I would like to hear more about, too. Just how good are they?

AP Panther Fan
11-09-2004, 06:03 PM
They have got to be reading the downlow, just need to sign up!

Good move IHS!:thumbsup:

IHStangFan
11-09-2004, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
You betcha', Stang'---Zapata is the possible darkhorse team I would like to hear more about, too. Just how good are they? heya Bull....i can tell you, they are big, they are fast, they have depth..i know i'll catch all kinda chit for comparing the two but i'd compare them to Sinton. if those two teams were to play...i figure Sinton would come out on top...but it'd be a battle..they are alot alike.

CS_WILDCATS
11-09-2004, 11:45 PM
The Zapata program has come a long way. Just think a few years back they were getting killed every week in the Laredo 5A district.

Hawk Fan Izzy
11-09-2004, 11:59 PM
I was kind of hoping we were 5A this year. We would have run off with the district championship there.

But I digress, I think it will be a good game against La Feria, however, I do not think that La Feria can stop the Hawk offense, which has been unbelievable when it wants to. Orlando Martinez, coming back from that ejection, threw five TD's in three quarters of play to give the Hawks a 50-10 win. They have been humbled by West Oso, and they are ready to win. I believe we'll trump La Feria by at least double digit.

The good game, I believe, will be the Sinton vs Zapata match. It won't be like last year, this year's team from Zapata is miles improved from last years. Speed, firepower and athletic excellence.

I will dare to predict that our Hawks will beat Sinton, in a last second field goal. Of course, this is just hopeful thinking.

I wish all the teams good luck.
Go Hawks Go!

Ferny Reyes is....

Zapata High School Class Officer
ZHS Hawk's Call Newspaper Editor
ZHS Yearbook Editor
NHS Parlimentarian
Captain of UIL Academics
Competitor in State UIL
Band Section Leader
Web Design Club President
IT Club Reporter