PDA

View Full Version : Can somebody tell me what these are??!?

theyoefnshow
11-08-2004, 11:33 PM
Ok this is totally not football related but hear me out....

I try to take my annoying dog (rat terrier) out to do his business and all over the car port the last few nights are these little red....worm looking caterpillar things that are dead in the morning! *** are they and how do I get rid of em? It's very unsettling to get up to take him out at 3 in the morning and worry about stepping on the lil buggers. They just started showing about a week ago and come out at nightime. I'm freaked out of bugs so sorry if I sound girly. If you laugh at me your team will lose this week so THERE!!

marlin fan
11-08-2004, 11:38 PM
this wasnt funny till that last sentence!!!

Mandy
11-08-2004, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by theyoefnshow

I try to take my annoying dog (rat terrier) out to do his business and all over the car port the last few nights are these little red....worm looking caterpillar things that are dead in the morning! *** are they and how do I get rid of em? It's very unsettling to get up to take him out at 3 in the morning and worry about stepping on the lil buggers. They just started showing about a week ago and come out at nightime. I'm freaked out of bugs so sorry if I sound girly. If you laugh at me your team will lose this week so THERE!!

hahahaha

*laughs*

no wait...Hutto won.

hehe. I like rubbing salt in the wound...so sue me. As for those little bugs I know what you're talking about...I have NO clue what they're called...but eh...it's a bug. :)

Ranger Mom
11-08-2004, 11:43 PM
I don't know what the red ones are, but here, we are being over run with black hairy caterpillars.

They crawl across the roads by the hundreds. Being softhearted as I am--I would try to dodge them if at all possible....UNTIL, I went and checked my passion vine in the backyard and noticed all my leaves were being eaten up by....you guessed it....fuzzy black caterpillars.

Now I run over every one I see!!:D

HighSchool Fan
11-08-2004, 11:50 PM
Dang RM, first snakes now caterpillars. I sure hope your husband doesn't start crawling around on his stomach.:D

Ranger Mom
11-09-2004, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
Dang RM, first snakes now caterpillars. I sure hope your husband doesn't start crawling around on his stomach.:D

As long as he stays out of my flower bed....he's fine!!:D

mustang04
11-09-2004, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
As long as he stays out of my flower bed....he's fine!!:D

hahahahahhahahaha..........u dont understand the mental picture i just got .....seeing ur husband roll around on his stomach in ur flowerbed just to piss u off......mine and my dad's cattle always used to eat my moms flowers.....she'd get soooooooo mad hahaha

marlin fan
11-09-2004, 12:06 AM
As long as he stays out of my flower bed....he's fine!!:D hehe someone could take this another way!!!:D

Ranger Mom
11-09-2004, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by marlin fan
hehe someone could take this another way!!!:D

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Leave it to you to think that way!

marlin fan
11-09-2004, 12:24 AM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Leave it to you to think that way! hehe i was going to say something to u about this responce but im gonna keep it to myself!!! hehe keep both of us out of trouble!!:D

big daddy russ
11-09-2004, 12:56 AM
Are they centipedes?

lepfan
11-09-2004, 01:17 AM
send them up my way...they will freeze out...snow coming AGAIN this week:eek:

Roll'em up
11-09-2004, 07:21 AM
Millipedes (sp) they come out this time of year when there has been alot of rain.

spiveyrat
11-09-2004, 07:34 AM
Originally posted by lepfan
send them up my way...they will freeze out...snow coming AGAIN this week:eek:

Get used to it! :eek:

spiveyrat
11-09-2004, 07:35 AM
Originally posted by theyoefnshow

You did sound kind of girly.