PDA

View Full Version : Lady Horns and Lady Aggies Make it!

Phil C
11-08-2004, 05:30 PM
They were both invited to the NCAA playoffs in women's college soccer! The Lady Aggies were guaranteed but even though Texas was highly expected you never know but it is official. In fact both schools host the first rounds of the playoffs. :) In fact the top five seeds of the Big 12 tournament made it. I was fairly sure the top four would but we got the fifth one too. Besides the Lady Aggies and Lady Horns there is also Kansas, Colorado, and Nebraska.
The Lady Aggies will first play Texas State and Texas will first play North Texas.
The thing I really hate is that the Lady Aggies if they win the first two games will have to play traditional powerhouse North Carolina before the semis. Hopefully the two teams will meet in the semis though. GO LADY HORNS AND LADY AGGIES!

3afan
11-08-2004, 05:38 PM
my neice's UNT team won the Sun Belt tournament, and their reward is a first round match at UT !!!

Phil C
11-08-2004, 05:49 PM
It could be worse 3a. It could have been North Carolina!

Bulldog_12
11-08-2004, 05:59 PM
I am really glad that the first two rounds will be played here at our soccer complex. I will definately be there. Any idea when the first round starts Phil. And will you ba able to make it?

3afan
11-08-2004, 06:33 PM
www.ncaasports.com

PhiI C
11-08-2004, 06:44 PM
I don't know the times Bull but the Lady Aggies will play this Friday and if win like they should they will play on Sunday afternoon.

PhiI C
11-08-2004, 07:08 PM
Hey Bull I won't be able to make any of the games but if they are on tv even on a delayed broadcast basis I will be watching. Next year the finals are at College Station and the Lady Aggies can potentially have the home advantage all through the NCAA playoffs.

jason
11-08-2004, 09:09 PM
go unt !
go jennifer !
go elaine ! :inlove: