View Full Version : Region I just got interesting

Bubba-Joe
11-08-2004, 02:39 PM
Bubba Joe heard that Perryton is down to the #3 Tailback,if this is true
can the Mules of Muleshoe pitch the Rangers this Thursday
could a Snyder or Sweetwater match up be in the works
or how about a repeat of Sweetwater and Greenwood
How about the Rumor that in Division I
the Fort Stockton panthers are going to be with out the services of El Capitan Panther - super QB ( is he really out for the season? that would hurt da panthers very much)

Ole Bubba may have to hit the hard stuff and try to figure this one out-hey fellows it is playoff time.......

Ranger Mom
11-08-2004, 02:42 PM
:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

mustang04
11-08-2004, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by Bubba-Joe
Bubba Joe heard that Perryton is down to the #3 Tailback,if this is true
can the Mules of Muleshoe pitch the Rangers this Thursday
could a Snyder or Sweetwater match up be in the works
or how about a repeat of Sweetwater and Greenwood
How about the Rumor that in Division I
the Fort Stockton panthers are going to be with out the services of El Capitan Panther - super QB ( is he really out for the season? that would hurt da panthers very much)

Ole Bubba may have to hit the hard stuff and try to figure this one out-hey fellows it is playoff time.......

you know whats funny....any team sweetwater might play at the regional finals would be a great matchup, snyder- our long time rivals, greenwood- for takin us out of the playoffs a couple of years ago, perryton - we seem to have their number each year.....i think sweetwater is a team EVERYBODY would like to beat haha

Bubba-Joe
11-08-2004, 02:50 PM
Hum
Bubba Joe wonders if either any of them teams would have the nerve to flip the ole Redhorses home and home in the playoffs
Talk about takin a gamble
If ya win you play the Sweetwater Boys at Home
but if you lost the toss you would have to walk down that ramp or climb down those steps to get into that hole in the ground

mustang04
11-08-2004, 02:51 PM
Hum
Bubba Joe wonders if either any of them teams would have the nerve to flip the ole Redhorses home and home in the playoffs
Talk about takin a gamble
If ya win you play the Sweetwater Boys at Home
but if you lost the toss you would have to walk down that ramp or climb down those steps to get into that hole in the ground

man....sweetwater would love nothing more than to have a playoff game in the bowl...that would be so awesome

PPHSfan
11-08-2004, 02:51 PM
Sweetwater has to get to round four, before they can win round four.

mustang04
11-08-2004, 02:53 PM
point well taken

TheDOCTORdre
11-08-2004, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by PPHSfan
Sweetwater has to get to round four, before they can win round four.
This is true, I want my Sweet H2O to get there but I know that anything can happen between now and then

Bubba-Joe
11-08-2004, 02:55 PM
Bubba Joe thinks the PP fans might be callin someone out in RED
wonder where a Pilot Point and S'water match up would take place
of course Pilot point has got to beat Breckenridge and the Glen Rose -Little Elm winner
Has Pilot Point ever played out west????

mustang04
11-08-2004, 03:04 PM
Bubba Joe thinks the PP fans might be callin someone out in RED
wonder where a Pilot Point and S'water match up would take place
of course Pilot point has got to beat Breckenridge and the Glen Rose -Little Elm winner
Has Pilot Point ever played out west????

i wish we could play like that...where teams get to call each other out then play

ranger
11-08-2004, 03:14 PM
yeah right! nobody in their right mind would take a chance on playing IN Perryton that late in the year! Single digit wind chill, possibility of several inches of snow! That would get a coach fired! Perryton is healthy! Don't believe the rumors.

Macarthur
11-08-2004, 06:02 PM
I am trying not to be a homer, but I like Iowa Park in Region 1. They are a very good team that has played better on the road than at home. Iowa Park may not win Region 1, but the team that puts them out better bring their A game because IP will play physical football for 48 minutes. The only real weakness they have is size on the DL.

wildstangs
11-08-2004, 11:15 PM
I know anything can happen and some teams will get upset, but assuming that Sweetwater can get by Cooper in round two, I really think the horses in Red will play for the Region 1 title.

wildstangs
11-08-2004, 11:31 PM
The top half of region 1 is loaded. Perryton, Snyder and Iowa Park are all serious threats to be great teams.

mustang04
11-08-2004, 11:57 PM
i would like to see sweetwater vs. perryton or snyder

Black & Gold
11-09-2004, 12:58 AM
How serious is the injury to Perryton's running back. I heard he didn't play during the second half of the Canyon game. As for me personally, I hope to see Snyder meet Sweetwater again. And yes, it is because I am still bitter about earlier this season. I want to see Snyder and Sweetwater play somewhere other than the bowl.