PDA

View Full Version : Dirtroad - Is this where you were this weekend??

Bubba-Joe
11-08-2004, 11:31 AM
Manilow Fans Sing Along

Fort Stockton Tx— Barry Manilow is a little freaked out to see Good ole boy Dirtroad singing along with him.

"Most of the nights I look up, and there are between 10 and 15 people out there," the entertainer told Fort Stockton Post in Sunday's editions. "They can't all be fans like Dirtroad

"I'm sure many of them are, and I'm very grateful that my buddy Dirtroad stuck with me that long. But between 10 and 15 people a night? I just have to believe there's another generation that has either been brainwashed by their parents or have discovered Jim Beam and Cola on there on.
The performer behind such easy-listening classics as "Mandy" and "Looks Like We Made It" is back with his 43rd album, "Scores: Songs From Copacabana and Harmony," primarily material that Manilow, 58, wrote with the help of this unknow songwritter friend from way out in the Big Bend region of Texas

Manilow said he wants to remind today's listeners that pop music requires great songwriting. My friend Dirtroad is such a songwriter

DirtRoad
11-08-2004, 11:48 AM
YOU DONE WENT AND DUN IT!!!!!!!

RANGER MAW,
THIS MUST BE A 'BANABLE' OFFENSE. DELETE HIS PASSWORD.

YOU DO NOT KNOW WHO YOU BE MESS'EN WITH.
I GOT POWER!!!!!!!!!

P.S. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND COUSIN, YOU THE FIRST GIRLFRIEND YOU EVER HAD. KINDA MISS HER!!!!!

Bubba-Joe
11-08-2004, 11:50 AM
Did I SPELL it right that time??

Phantom Stang
11-08-2004, 02:01 PM
A fellow West Texan a compadre of Barely Man-Enough??:eek:
Don't know what to think about you, DirtRoad!!

DirtRoad
11-08-2004, 03:13 PM
DON'T MAKE ME CALL YOU OUT!!!

MY FEELINGS BE HURT, BUBBA DUN WENT AND TOOK A LOW SHOT. COULD TURN INTO THE HATFIELDS AND MCOYS.

OH RANGER MAW, HERE THEY GO AGAIN...A PICKEN AT ME!!!

when you gonna snatch they password..put'em on the streets.

Jet1
11-08-2004, 03:19 PM
Hey Dirtroad why is it when someone jumps on your case you go running to Ranger Maw. Don't be scared!:)

Phantom Stang
11-08-2004, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by DirtRoad
DON'T MAKE ME CALL YOU OUT!!!

MY FEELINGS BE HURT, BUBBA DUN WENT AND TOOK A LOW SHOT. COULD TURN INTO THE HATFIELDS AND MCOYS.

OH RANGER MAW, HERE THEY GO AGAIN...A PICKEN AT ME!!!

when you gonna snatch they password..put'em on the streets.

Calm down amigo! I was raised in the Old School, so the info that Bubba-Joe posted gave me a little shock.

However, I will try to be more considerate and accept you for who you are! ;)