PDA

View Full Version : Colied2Strike...

fb_gurl
11-08-2004, 08:51 AM
Besides the concession stand service during half time on the visitors side being "bad"!! (Man those lines) Next time get my attention at the back door and I will take care of ya!! What did ya think of Caldwell?

CHS_Grad '85
11-08-2004, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by strike hard
The Navasota vs. Caldwell game is at A&M Consolidated high school Friday night at 8 pm. Caldwell is the home team but will wear their white uniforms, and Navasota will be the visitors and wearing thier black and blue uniforms. I would like to say hi to the caldwell downlowers, and say that they were very friendly friday night when we talked to them. Ill see yall friday night in College Station.

GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!
STRIKE HARD STRIKE FAST and STRIKE OFTEN!!!

coiled2strike
11-08-2004, 09:35 AM
i like how you make the visitors stand on the concrete slope, too..
btw,was very nice to have met you and some of the other ladies...
that running back is very good, tough to contain...he changed directions very quickly and even redirected to the opposite side of the field a few times...the defense was impressive...i had heard some stuff about them already, and they proved it again that they are stingy...i think it will be a good game...good luck

CHS_Grad '85
11-08-2004, 09:58 AM
LOL... I think that concession stand was an after-thought... looking forward to playing Navasota on Friday... haven't played y'all in years... should be a good game... and again - it was very nice visiting with you - too bad y'all had to move... the crazy ladies ending up on TV & I think Tiger WR even heard us yelling at him... lol

CHS_CG
11-08-2004, 11:17 AM
Yup I was a crazy lady on tv!!! Although I didnt get to see it... (grrr my friends keeping me up at the highschool) lol See ya Friday should be a very good game!