PDA

View Full Version : The Leon & Lymelight Morning show Nov. 8, 2004 Playoff Edition.....

cunbed10
11-08-2004, 08:24 AM
Good Morning 3ADownlow It's Blue Monday, but everyone should know when and where, and whom your team plays this week.For this week show, we will highlight 3 matchups in the morning, and 3 in the evening, but first off let's here from everyone and find out where,when, and whom u play so if u know someone who doesn't come on the show, invite them on just to tell us who they match-up with. NOw U know how we Do, so Holla at Yo Boi

fb_gurl
11-08-2004, 08:44 AM
Good Morning Leon and Lymelight!! Its a Monday!! How many more days till Friday?!?!?! I can't wait!!!

Caldwell plays Navasota at A&M Consolidated in College Station.

HornetMom
11-08-2004, 08:47 AM
Goooood Morning L & L....Whoohooo, Caldwell co-champs in District 19. In first round of playoffs the Hornets meet the Navasota Rattlers at 8pm at A&M Consolidated High School in College Station. :cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl:

marlin fan
11-08-2004, 09:04 AM
Good Morning Leon.. u already know who and where we play!! Have a great monday!!

cunbed10
11-08-2004, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by fb_gurl
Good Morning Leon and Lymelight!! Its a Monday!! How many more days till Friday?!?!?! I can't wait!!!

Caldwell plays Navasota at A&M Consolidated in College Station. Well Thursday is a holiday for the Government, and we get some Bulldogs football at 7:30 pm in Killeen, will there be any Hornets in tha house Thurs. to witness this great event.

CheerMom
11-08-2004, 09:18 AM
Good Morning from " The Swamp". Things are still emotional around here. My Raider boys will be taking on Cameron Yoe on Saturday at 6:00pm at A&M Consolidated. Wish us luck!!

Go Raiders!!!:cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl:

TheDOCTORdre
11-08-2004, 09:58 AM
Goood morning to the L squared show, the Doctor is running on pure caffine after having 4 hours of sleep in the last 48 hours, Friday my mustangs from Sweet H2O take on Seminole at Ratliff Stadium in Odessa at 7:30

cunbed10
11-08-2004, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by CheerMom
Good Morning from " The Swamp". Things are still emotional around here. My Raider boys will be taking on Cameron Yoe on Saturday at 6:00pm at A&M Consolidated. Wish us luck!!

Go Raiders!!!:cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl: Cheer MOm our hearts go out 2 U, and Marlin sends its prayers, and loveRice Consolidated gets a great big Hug and Kiss from the Morning show, wishing everything gets back to normal after time, Time heals all wounds, and CheerMom I think it showed alot of class for those boyz 2 play SAT, with heavy hearts, and teary eyes.

CHS_Grad '85
11-08-2004, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by cunbed10
Well Thursday is a holiday for the Government, and we get some Bulldogs football at 7:30 pm in Killeen, will there be any Hornets in tha house Thurs. to witness this great event.
Wish I could since it is on a Thursday night but I'm getting ready for the Texas Tech game - I expect this week to be very busy...

By the way - GOOOOOOD MORNING DOWNLOWERS!!!! Congrats to all the teams still in the hunt...

44INAROW
11-08-2004, 10:35 AM
Morning Leon and Lymelight. Cuero is heading to Victoria Friday night for a predicted tough battle with West Columbia. Hope everyone has a safe trip to and from and the game is injury free. GO MEAN GREEN!

pirate4state
11-08-2004, 10:43 AM
Good Morning from Pirate country!! Pirates travelling to San Antonio to take on the Crystal City ?? hmmm, I don't know what their mascot is! :eek: :o

Anyway...

Most of the football team shaved their heads last week in preparation for the playoffs! :D :D Boys are ready to PLAY. They are rested up after their bye week and ready for some FRIDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!!! AND I'm ready for a road trip! :clap: :cheerl: :cheerl:GO PIRATES!!! :cheerl: :cheerl:

Bulldog_12
11-08-2004, 11:11 AM
Good morning DL. 12 here expecting great things from my teams thiw weekend. Looking for my Dogs to post a W over Diboll in Lufkin, and the Ags to BTHO Tech. Good luck to everyone this weekend (except of course Diboll and Tech, ha ha) I hope EVERYONE has an injury free game.

District303aPastPlayer
11-08-2004, 11:32 AM
Gooooooooooooood morning my faithful listeners. . . Lymelight here, checking in between classes. . . good to see everyone with lighter hearts, its a good thing we have eachother. . .
look for the sinton pirates to be well prepared this week. .

on a side note, ive noticed that at least one of the boys hasnt shaved his head :p heres hoping that he doesnt, just for the sake that his hair is long and i bet it took time to grow

LogieJoeBean001
11-08-2004, 11:38 AM
GOOD MORNING TO ALL!! It's a beautiful day and I'm ready for a brand new week. Good luck to all who have games this week in the first round.

I'd like to send a special shout out to the Lufkin Panthers, 10-0!! Go get 'em in the first round, Panthers!! Go Pack!!!

Hey Cuero, go out and get 'em this Friday. We'll leave the door open for you when we finish our game on Thursday night!!! I sure wish I could be there, but two games in two nights, YIKES!!!
I'll be sitting at my computer anxiously awaiting updates Friday night though!!

cunbed10
11-08-2004, 11:55 AM
Playoffs, Let's Gooooooooo if U want it come and get let me know. Bulldogs 4 life