PDA

View Full Version : Caldwell vs. Navasota Predics...no personal problems in this thread plz

edibleeggs
11-07-2004, 06:20 PM
Well I've seen both teams play and im impressed by both. Although, hopefully b/c caldwell got a bleak share of the district crown they dont go into the game with balloon heads. I doubt it though, but it will be interesting to see if caldwell can stop chris smith. In my opinion i dont think they will and if they do there is still navasota's qb to take over. Pittman should get 35 carries or more in the game but since caldwell doesnt know how to pass more than 3 times navasota will prevail.
Navasota 20 - Caldwell 12

marlin fan
11-07-2004, 07:05 PM
GO HORNETS SWARM THE SNAKES!!!!

CHS_CG
11-07-2004, 07:20 PM
I will be there Friday night! I believe Caldwell has what it takes to win! Hopefully.. the guys are workin on passing and if not then we just have to find a way to get up there without passing like we have before! I says Caldwell will win!!!

chs_cheer06
11-07-2004, 07:36 PM
good luck caldwell ... come friday y'all better GATA

edibleeggs
11-08-2004, 07:03 PM
Come on now... Where are the predictions? Considering that Navasota is ranked 5th in AP poll i figured there would be an outpour of predics. Lets get this thread rolling!!!!

LE FAN
11-08-2004, 07:22 PM
I have seen Navasota really in the season. They have a good team. The RB is the real deal...Give me Navasota in a close one

clayalan
11-08-2004, 07:25 PM
Navasota has all ready gotten over their case off the big heads. Rice put an end to that, maybe a little Burk chewin helped too. Caldwell can key on Smith all night but it isnt going to help them, Martin is just as deadly. Navasotas D is the key, they have been givin up some points lately, so Caldwell needs to go TD for TD which will be hard because NHS plays good ball control. Navasota is hurting LITERALLY on defense they have several starters out. I think Caldwell isnt ready for Smith, the kid is a beast. N 35 C 21 Smith will rush for 180.

rhs78
11-08-2004, 07:27 PM
THIS GAME COMES DOWN TO,CAN CALDWELL STOP CHRIS SMITH, IF SO THEY WIN, I DON'T SEE THAT HAPPENING SO I'LL TAKE NAVISOTA BY 7

BIGGBROTHER
11-08-2004, 07:31 PM
BUT I NEED TO BE HUGGED!

BURNT ORANGE HORNET 86
11-08-2004, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by clayalan
Navasota has all ready gotten over their case off the big heads. Rice put an end to that, maybe a little Burk chewin helped too. Caldwell can key on Smith all night but it isnt going to help them, Martin is just as deadly. Navasotas D is the key, they have been givin up some points lately, so Caldwell needs to go TD for TD which will be hard because NHS plays good ball control. Navasota is hurting LITERALLY on defense they have several starters out. I think Caldwell isnt ready for Smith, the kid is a beast. N 35 C 21 Smith will rush for 180. Well that sounds just like it did in 84 when these 2 got together at Kyle Field. The Rattlers were #7 at that time & had Lyn James at QB & David McGinnis at RB they had already gotten with Sweeny & decided where they were going to play. But the HORNET won 21-6. Thay stoped both of them:)

CHS_CG
11-08-2004, 07:45 PM
I predict Caldwell will win.. I am not going to give a score because everytime I do it comes back to bite me in the booty!

As chs_cheer said Go Hornets GATA!!!

CHSBaseball07
11-08-2004, 07:49 PM
umm...ive heard about Navasota......and ummm.....hmmm....tough one....im gonna say........my prediction is NEITHER! lol

Raider Nurse
11-08-2004, 08:24 PM
Good luck, Navasota!!!! Have a safe and injury free game!!!

keep_it_real
11-08-2004, 09:07 PM
it seems like most of the posts for caldwell are from caldwell girls and they all say the same thing, I believe in the guys...etc... well I know Navasota is a good team and I know Caldwell is good too, should be a good game, Im gonna go out on a limb here and say Caldwell wins 24-17.

edibleeggs
11-10-2004, 06:45 PM
I've got one question though. Does Navasota have any defense at all, because if they don't i don't see this being too much of a game. Someone please give me some details on their defense here of late.

Pudlugger
11-10-2004, 07:18 PM
Last year Manor thumped Navasota 28-0 even though everyone had the Rattlers favored. I see another thumpin' commin'.

Caldwell 35
Navasota 7
:D :D :D

edibleeggs
11-10-2004, 10:08 PM
Ok does anyone know of the rattlers defense? I say if they have any kind of a defense it should be a victory for them. Otherwise if their defense is that terrible...then the hornets running game should run all over them. I still say navasota pulls it out. Caldwell just seems a bit too confident.

Bellville22
11-10-2004, 10:53 PM
I've seen Navasota 3 times. They have an average defense. A below average playoff defense. They will have a tough time stopping Pitman and Caldwell. That being said, I think they can score some points on Caldwell, because their offense is very good. Expect high-20's, or 30's scoring from both teams.

snakebite
11-11-2004, 03:17 PM
I really hope that Navasota wins tomorrow night. Both the girls in volleyball and the guys have made it to playoff's for the past three years, but have never gotten past the first round. Hopefully this year it will be different. Its sad to think that one of these two teams have to be knocked out in the first round as they are both very good, but I am rooting for the Rattlers tomorrow night. Good Luck guys!

chs_cheer06
11-11-2004, 09:45 PM
GATA [/COLOR]

CHS_CG
11-11-2004, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by chs_cheer06
GATA [/COLOR]

YEAH!!! WHAT SHE SAID!!

chugbug
11-12-2004, 10:46 AM
I have seen both Navasota and Caldwell. I have to go with the Rattlers in this one. Chris Smith is a fine back. He will get his yardage. Caldwell's ofense is too predictable. Good Luck Rattlers.:eek: :eek: :tongue: :eek: :eek: :eek:

CheerMom
11-12-2004, 10:49 AM
I think this is Navasota's year to make some serious noise!!! Go Rattlers, the Raiders are behind ya'll!! Play safe and injury free!!
Travel safely!!!

Go Raiders!!! :cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl:

CHS_Grad '85
11-12-2004, 11:38 AM
It's Friday!!!

All right Hornets - let's go win this game!!!

FIRE UP HORNET FANS!!!!

snakebite
11-12-2004, 11:53 AM
Cheer Mom, I would just like to thank you for all of your support. I hope that y'all have a good game against Cameron. You are always the one to back people in your district, and when it comes time for Rice to play teams in our district, you still wish everyone good luck. I would just like to extend a big thank you to you, and hopefully this is Navasota's year to make some noise!!!!

CheerMom
11-12-2004, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by snakebite
Cheer Mom, I would just like to thank you for all of your support. I hope that y'all have a good game against Cameron. You are always the one to back people in your district, and when it comes time for Rice to play teams in our district, you still wish everyone good luck. I would just like to extend a big thank you to you, and hopefully this is Navasota's year to make some noise!!!!

Thanks!!:D Go make some noise!!!! But most of all, be safe!!
I'll be listening to ya'll on the radio!!

coiled2strike
11-12-2004, 12:00 PM
i'll try to find the radio guy and give a SHOUT OUT to cheermom and her raiders for giving her support to the rattlers and everyone else in d20

CheerMom
11-12-2004, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by coiled2strike
i'll try to find the radio guy and give a SHOUT OUT to cheermom and her raiders for giving her support to the rattlers and everyone else in d20

Ya'll are going to make me blush!!! :kiss:

HornetMom
11-12-2004, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by CHS_Grad '85
It's Friday!!!

All right Hornets - let's go win this game!!!

FIRE UP HORNET FANS!!!! I'm ready....Lets GO HORNETS...

collegeboy7
11-12-2004, 02:58 PM
This is gonna be a very interesting game, Navasota is a good team but there defense is whats gonna hold em back they have given up 1600 plus rushing yads alone this season Caldwell defense is so good that they have only givin up that much combined yardage I may be out on a limb here but Smith will be limited to 95 yards and Kendrick Pittman wil get atleast 150yards and Caldwells Field Goal kicker can kick a 50 yarder so if they get in the position they will alway put points on the board I say Caldwell 35 Navasota 14

Sittin' Fastball
11-12-2004, 03:40 PM
nice run-on fella...:clap: