PDA

View Full Version : Cameron Yoemen vs. Altair Rice Consolidated Raiders

yoemenkracker30
11-07-2004, 01:21 AM
The game is going to be played Saturday at 6 P.M. at A&M Consolidated in College Station. Don't know who's home or visitors.

PS.....I heard that Rice's runningback got hurt in the game against Bellville....any truth to that? and if so, to what extent is the injury?

CheerMom
11-07-2004, 09:47 AM
He went out early in the second half. Was walking around with ice on his knee towards the end of the game. Don't know the extent of the injury, but hoping he will play this weekend.

Go Raiders!!!:cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl:

Bellville22
11-07-2004, 12:25 PM
Awesome, this means I can make this game. A&M plays Tech at 2:30, then I can head over to Consol for this one, what a Saturday!

It should be a good one, two very good teams. After I see the video of the Bellville/Rice game, I'll make my prediction.

This will be a tough week for the team and students in Rice. I hope they can find a way to get in a good week of practice and play a good game Saturday night, but I realize football isn't the first thing on their minds at this time.

swampkitten
11-07-2004, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by yoemenkracker30
The game is going to be played Saturday at 6 P.M. at A&M Consolidated in College Station. Don't know who's home or visitors.

PS.....I heard that Rice's runningback got hurt in the game against Bellville....any truth to that? and if so, to what extent is the injury? Charles has a sprained knee and is should be back in full force by saturday.

Ranger05
11-07-2004, 04:16 PM
i think cameron will win this one they have had a good season this year

raider_player
11-07-2004, 06:17 PM
I our Raiders can overcome what they went through friday, and seeing how they played Sat. against Bellville i know it hurt them all,,,just have to wait and see if they can pull back together i pray they do