PDA

View Full Version : Sweetwater vs. Seminole

mustang04
11-07-2004, 12:43 AM
guys and gals...what are yalls take on it.....ive seen the mustangs build up momentum ...i dont see seminole capable of slowing down the mustangs offense...waaayy too much speed thru too many players

wildstangs
11-07-2004, 01:09 AM
I am gonna pick the Stangs big. Sweetwater 49 Seminole 14

westTXbest
11-07-2004, 10:40 AM
I have seen seminole slow down 2 1,300 rushers i dont know why they couldnt slow down sweetwaters running game, watch be over confident ya'l are going to leave odessa with a suprise.

SwtwtrMstngs04
11-07-2004, 11:54 AM
I have to pick the stangs by 21.

Ranger Mom
11-07-2004, 01:19 PM
I think Sweetwater has too many weapons for Seminole to handle.

westtexasfan
11-07-2004, 02:58 PM
Well I can tell you one thing Seminoles defense is very fast, if Seminole can move the ball on the mustangs early, watch out this could be the upset special, I will take the mustangs by 10 but I wont be suprised if the Indians pull it out!

Ranger05
11-07-2004, 03:00 PM
the indians will not pull this one out sweetwater by 14 or more

TheDOCTORdre
11-07-2004, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by westTXbest
watch be over confident ya'l are going to leave odessa with a suprise.
No one is being over confident, but there will be no suprise
Sweetwater-42
Seminole-17

pero chato
11-07-2004, 07:43 PM
Speed kills. Sweetwater wins this one big--by 30.

Stangster
11-07-2004, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by pero chato
Speed kills. Sweetwater wins this one big--by 30.
What he said! Go Mustangs!

mustang04
11-08-2004, 01:04 AM
Originally posted by westtexasfan
Well I can tell you one thing Seminoles defense is very fast, if Seminole can move the ball on the mustangs early, watch out this could be the upset special, I will take the mustangs by 10 but I wont be suprised if the Indians pull it out!

haha.....have u even seen the mustangs' defense???? u wanna know how many guys on that team have some of the best speed in this area...haha.....THERE IS NO WAY SEMINOLE CAN WIN.....NONE

TheDOCTORdre
11-08-2004, 01:20 AM
dont say there is "No Way" that seminole can win mustang04, but barring unforseen circumstances, Sweetwater is gonna win

DirtRoad
11-08-2004, 06:51 AM
Dist. 3, did/does not play very good defense with the exception of Greenwood(and they beat Seminole).
Don't see Seminole's RB "gash'en" Sweetwater's defense for no 200. But he is good, I bet he gets his 100....just will not be enough.
On the other side Stangs are really NOT a passing team, Indians are like anybody else...they pretty good run defense if they ain't too d@mn worried about no 'air raid'!!!!!!!!

So let's just slip in with a bottle and watch and see what happens.

mustang04
11-08-2004, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
dont say there is "No Way" that seminole can win mustang04, but barring unforseen circumstances, Sweetwater is gonna win

andres...i agree with you....but after being agitated by another poster on another thread....im going against every moral ive stood by on this board and say that there is NO WAY seminole will win

Ranger Mom
11-08-2004, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by mustang04
andres...i agree with you....but after being agitated by another poster on another thread....im going against every moral ive stood by on this board and say that there is NO WAY seminole will win

Take a deep breath....hold it....exhale!!

Okay.....remember....where there is a will there IS a way!

Never say "NEVER" - (or in your case, NO WAY)!!

Okay, I am out of cliches now, just wanted to settle you down!:D

mustang04
11-08-2004, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Take a deep breath....hold it....exhale!!

Okay.....remember....where there is a will there IS a way!

Never say "NEVER" - (or in your case, NO WAY)!!

Okay, I am out of cliches now, just wanted to settle you down!:D

thanx rangermom....it just really agitates me how much ppl underrate sweetwater...i mean it can be a good thing, but also, its like they just are gaining the respect they should....i mean wouldnt u agree that to have like 550+ yds. rushing in a game against a good merkel team should bing in a lil respect?!

im sry...been stressin over exams past week....im takin a chill pill as we speak......GOOZ-FRABBA...GOOZ-FRABBA

Curly
11-08-2004, 02:45 PM
What in the world is
GOOZ-FRABBA...GOOZ-FRABBA.

mustang04
11-08-2004, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by Curly
What in the world is
GOOZ-FRABBA...GOOZ-FRABBA.

its off a GREAT movie called "Anger Management" starring Jack Nickelson and Adam Sandler....definitely a great movie to watch w/ the family

every time someone starts losing their temper in the movie...they are supposed to say Gooz-Frabba to calm down

Phantom Stang
11-08-2004, 03:01 PM
I really enjoyed that movie.

I'd forgotten the phrase tho...:)

Phantom Stang
11-08-2004, 03:13 PM
Saying Sweetwater is underrated is an UNDERSTATEMENT!:cool:

The Mustangs will win this one big! How big is up to the coaches, which is their business.

'

Ranger Mom
11-08-2004, 03:16 PM
I sure was hoping that the Greenwood/Snyder and the Sweetwater/Seminole games were going to be on separate nights......I would have liked to see both!!

mustang04
11-08-2004, 03:44 PM
ditto..i would like to see greenwood and snyder play

westTXbest
11-08-2004, 03:48 PM
Well if seminole shuts down the run hope sweetwater isnt one deminsional.

mustang04
11-08-2004, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by westTXbest
Well if seminole shuts down the run hope sweetwater isnt one deminsional.

haha...shut down our run??? i dunno if they can, BUT if they do that is IF...then im pretty sure sweetwater can pass the ball too, just cuz Sweetwater is an option based team and prefers running in games...doesnt mean they dont practice passing

Redman
11-09-2004, 12:07 AM
I have to agree. Sweetwater can pass if needed, but the run has been getting it done. Seminole may be a good team, but they haven't faced anybody with the explosive offense Sweetwater has. They have so much depth and speed that I will predict another huge victory. I am not putting down any of the teams Semiole has played, just none of the teams they have played have the speed or depth in the back field.

mustang04
11-09-2004, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by Redman
I have to agree. Sweetwater can pass if needed, but the run has been getting it done. Seminole may be a good team, but they haven't faced anybody with the explosive offense Sweetwater has. They have so much depth and speed that I will predict another huge victory. I am not putting down any of the teams Semiole has played, just none of the teams they have played have the speed or depth in the back field.

isnt it kind of amazing....its a shame that we cant play all our running backs cuz they are all good...that shows how much depth there is back there

TheDOCTORdre
11-09-2004, 12:13 AM
this is true, but most of em are young and will have plenty of time to play and dominate in the next couple of years

mustang04
11-09-2004, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
this is true, but most of em are young and will have plenty of time to play and dominate in the next couple of years

yeah....for all of you who have seen or get to see sweetwater play....just about all those big playmakers u see are juniors and sophmores, the sophmores are the runninbacks that have been doing so well...they are also great defensively

Black & Gold
11-09-2004, 12:50 AM
As much as it hurts me to say it.....Sweetwater will win this one. I just haven't seen anything from Seminole that makes me think they can stop the run. If Seminole can make them go to the air, they might have a chance. BUT...with all of Sweetwater's speed, I don't think it will happen. Good luck to both teams though.

westTXbest
11-09-2004, 09:37 AM
Yeah i think really sweetwater will win but there is nothing better than a 1st round upset.

Black_Magic
11-09-2004, 10:03 AM
haha...shut down our run??? i dunno if they can, BUT if they do that is IF...then im pretty sure sweetwater can pass the ball too, just cuz Sweetwater is an option based team and prefers running in games...doesnt mean they dont practice passing you need to hope the players dont have such an arogant attitude. if they do there could be an upset.

TheDOCTORdre
11-09-2004, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
you need to hope the players dont have such an arogant attitude. if they do there could be an upset.
Dont worry Coach Jackson will make sure that none of the players are this arogant,

mustang04
11-09-2004, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
you need to hope the players dont have such an arogant attitude. if they do there could be an upset.

see thats what's so great about being a fan now and not a player....i CAN be arrogant, last year or the year before....you would NEVER see me talkin like this....but im just an ex now, so i have the right...besides...all those sophmores and juniors are pretty humble

mustang04
11-09-2004, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by Black & Gold
As much as it hurts me to say it.....Sweetwater will win this one. I just haven't seen anything from Seminole that makes me think they can stop the run. If Seminole can make them go to the air, they might have a chance. BUT...with all of Sweetwater's speed, I don't think it will happen. Good luck to both teams though.

c'mon black&gold....i thought we'd support each other once the playoffs started...we are both 4-3A reps

pero chato
11-09-2004, 12:25 PM
c'mon black&gold....i thought we'd support each other once the playoffs started...we are both 4-3A reps

You would think all Snyder fans would want Sweetwater to win and vice versa, if nothing else, for the big rematch down the road.

mustang04
11-09-2004, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by pero chato
You would think all Snyder fans would want Sweetwater to win and vice versa, if nothing else, for the big rematch down the road.

true that...if it does come down to Us and Snyder like i think it will.....that will definitely be the game of the week w/ out a doubt

Black & Gold
11-09-2004, 03:10 PM

Make no mistake I am backing you guys all the way. It just stings a little to lose to you guys and have to cheer for you all in the same year. But I agree that us and you guys are here to represent!!!