PDA

View Full Version : Navasota and Caldwell

ROY
11-06-2004, 05:43 PM
I'm predicting a big Navasota victory in this one. Caldwell will not be able to stop Smith and Martin. The Navasota strength and conditioning program will be very evident in this old fashion whipping. I'm willing to put some money on this one. What's the dollar going for the pound now a days?:confused: :devil:

marlin fan
11-06-2004, 05:48 PM
GO HORNETS SWARM NAVASOTA!!!!!

theyoefnshow
11-06-2004, 05:49 PM
I don't know alot of Navasota but I do know that the Caldwell D is stingy as ever and they seem to be coming into their own. I'm going for the underdogs this week. Caldwell over Navasota.

Flourhead
11-06-2004, 05:50 PM
i jump bandwagons so whoever wins is the team im going for

HornetMom
11-06-2004, 05:56 PM
Of course, I have to go with Caldwell. :cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl:

ROY
11-06-2004, 06:20 PM
Cobia won't be leading his Hornets past these Rattlers. Caldwells sting will not have as much punch as Navasota's venom! Can't wait until Friday!

CheerMom
11-06-2004, 06:53 PM
Go Rattlers!!! Make some noise!!!

Go Raiders!!!:cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl:

LoveandBball
11-06-2004, 07:49 PM
Cobia never did lead them, hah as if they listened to him.. its been the individuals all year, unfortunatly , its over..

CHS_CG
11-06-2004, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by LoveandBball
Cobia never did lead them, hah as if they listened to him.. its been the individuals all year, unfortunatly , its over..

sorry to burst your bubble but individuals DONT win games and individuals ARENT District Co-champs! Caldwell is a very good TEAM! And for somebody who hasnt been at a game all year you shouldnt talk just because you dont like our head coach! as for you Roy.. I wanna know if YOU have been to a Caldwell game. Caldwell is a good team, and has worked hard this year and the will bring thier A game, not to mention we are a very healthy team. As far as last night we only have one player that is injured! I believe Caldwell has enough heart and talent to win this game!

GO HORNETS!!!

LoveandBball
11-06-2004, 09:29 PM
Yo, dont get an attitude, it is a FACT. If it was'nt then why would so many parents post in the local newspaper about how they want him out, why would they petition, and why would they have a school board meeting to get rid of him. I've seen people curse himout and still be in athletics. I called him stupid 1 time yes, in front of people , but it was a mistake. I apologized and continued to apoligize and show respect after that. But its cool for him to try and take my future away b/c i dont need your hating or whatever, i made starting varsity in somerville and I am fine. I make my own destiny, and god has a plan for me,so dont try to hate on me, i was expressing my opinion, and thats what im going to say b/c like in the rules it says"3a downlow is not to talk about people, but its a fact. GOODBYE, and have fun losing to Navasota.HATER

Ranger Mom
11-06-2004, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by LoveandBball
Yo, dont get an attitude, it is a FACT. If it was'nt then why would so many parents post in the local newspaper about how they want him out, why would they petition, and why would they have a school board meeting to get rid of him. I've seen people curse himout and still be in athletics. I called him stupid 1 time yes, in front of people , but it was a mistake. I apologized and continued to apoligize and show respect after that. But its cool for him to try and take my future away b/c i dont need your hating or whatever, i made starting varsity in somerville and I am fine. I make my own destiny, and god has a plan for me,so dont try to hate on me, i was expressing my opinion, and thats what im going to say b/c like in the rules it says"3a downlow is not to talk about people, but its a fact. GOODBYE, and have fun losing to Navasota.HATER

You sound like the "HATER"....I've already given you one warning, don't cross the line again!

LoveandBball
11-06-2004, 09:33 PM
yeah ok "RANGER MOM" , i know the limits thats why i explained the rules in my paragraph.. so please, dont insult me like that

CHS_CG
11-06-2004, 09:36 PM
Look you are mad about personal stuff.. your personal stuff doenst need and DOESNT have an affect on Caldwells team. If you dont like our coach then stop posting to Caldwell threads.. stop callin out our coach just bc YOU have a PERSONAL problem with him. We dont care! Caldwell is a good TEAM and we wouldnt have gotten this far if we werent! Even people that didnt believe in us at the begining (that would be YOU yoeshow lol) has said we are a good team. Lots of people can see Caldwell is for real! If you dont like that then stay your happy lil booty in Somerville and when you and that coach get into then you can run to another school bc you have a PERSONAL problem with yet ANOTHER coach!

LoveandBball
11-06-2004, 09:39 PM
lol yeah ok, whatever! run in w/ another coach .. hmm interesting when this coach is a good coach.. but im done. cant sayanymore b/c some1 might rom me.. good luck dealing w/ the loss against navasota.. goodbye

CHS_CG
11-06-2004, 09:42 PM
Well that would be smart not to say anything.. and didnt you used to think our coach was a good one.. I believe you did b4 the personal stuff when down. Nothing more to say!

Good luck Caldwell! We are strong and healthy this week, and coming hard! Go into the game doing your best and finish the game doing your best! You guys have a lot of support behind you!

LoveandBball
11-06-2004, 09:44 PM
lol i never liked cobia ever.. GOodbye, last post.

Goodnight, I hope the bedbugs bite. Mine wont cause I dont have bugs in my house like you.

hehehehhehehhehehehehe

CHS_CG
11-06-2004, 09:48 PM
OH real mature!!! Goodbye!

Big_Tymer
11-07-2004, 01:18 PM
Kovar is that u.....thats ur problem....so dont bring anyone else in it.......