PDA

View Full Version : Any Takes on 22-3A?

QBKilla
07-18-2002, 11:50 AM
Just wanted a few perspectives on how 22-3A will shape up this year. Barbers Hill looks to have another good run and take the District title. But good teams in Splendora and possibly Liberty or Cold Spring look to make a run for the title. I know this district isn't as strong as most but there will be a lot of good competition throughout the district. Any opinions will be welcome.

RBARKER
07-20-2002, 06:06 PM
I think Barbers Hill will have another great season, possibly the best season in the last 4 years. This team reminds me of the 99' Eagles that went three rounds in to the playoffs. I think the Eagles are underrated this year but we will see once the playoffs begin. If Cleveland doesn’t make it into the top three BH will go DIV I and will enter a stacked Reg III Div I. BH should feature a great Defense this year with a lot of speed on the offensive side of the ball. This is definitely a team to watch this year they should do great.

bheagledad22
07-26-2002, 10:47 PM
i think barbers hill will take 223A and make a big run in the playoffs. with the speed of perry carrington at tailback and a strong defense. led by dolan and cummings barbers hill will be a force in 2002.