PDA

View Full Version : Caldwell 12 Rockdale 00

chs_cheer06
11-06-2004, 10:54 AM
Co-District champs oh yeah baby! Good win last night guys! Great game!

CHSBaseball07
11-06-2004, 11:14 AM
so we are co champs even though Cameron beat us..cause i figured if we both had one loss...but they beat us...then they would get it...guess i was wrong

LH Panther Mom
11-06-2004, 11:17 AM
I believe you are co-champs, but because of the head-to-head game, Cameron gets the trophy. Same for us....

CHSBaseball07
11-06-2004, 11:18 AM
oh well...who needs a trophy anyways...all it does is pile up dust

marlin fan
11-06-2004, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I believe you are co-champs, but because of the head-to-head game, Cameron gets the trophy. Same for us.... haha thats so messed up!!! Both should get a Co Dsitrict Champ Trophy!!!!

shellman54
11-06-2004, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I believe you are co-champs, but because of the head-to-head game, Cameron gets the trophy. Same for us....

LH Panther Mom, who did you lose to?

CHS_CG
11-06-2004, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by marlin fan
haha thats so messed up!!! Both should get a Co Dsitrict Champ Trophy!!!!

I might be wrong but I thought I had heard somebody say that we do get a trophy.. I could be wrong though!

TheDOCTORdre
11-06-2004, 01:10 PM
In 2002 Sweetwater and Snyder both had 4-1 district records, and Snyder won the head to head match up, but we still got a trophy dont know if this decision is made up by each individual district

LH Panther Mom
11-06-2004, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by shellman54
LH Panther Mom, who did you lose to?

We lost to Wimberley last week, they lost to Llano last night. We both ended 4-1. I hope there is such a thing as co-champion trophies, particularly after the big celebration last week in Wimberley - I hear there were a few players laughing at our guys as they walked by the celebration on the way to the dressing room. :(

CHS_CG
11-06-2004, 01:35 PM
Well after the game was something to see.. The guys went after the goal post but our Coach stopped them..(we did it last year and he told them go a head he willpay for it if he has to and he did) but somebody else said we get fined my the district if we do it. And after the team had their meetin on the field.. the senior band colorguard drill team cheerleaders and football team, walked the field from goal to goal for one last team on our field.. it was soo sweet!

chs_cheer06
11-06-2004, 02:07 PM
Everything was so fun last night! Especially when CHS_CG almost flipped over the rail catching a shirt! LOL... and the field goal thing was joke.. No one knew they was going to run after it so they were teasing the crowd/coaches! I thought it was funny!!! And the walk would've been better if there was music! But it was soo much fun!

LoveandBball
11-06-2004, 02:12 PM
and your next post will be.. Caldwell loses..

chs_cheer06
11-06-2004, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by LoveandBball
and your next post will be.. Caldwell loses..

I don't think YOU need to have a next post! You need to be ROMed..
And no hopefully our next post will be we beat Navasota.

HornetMom
11-06-2004, 02:29 PM
Yes CHS_CG almost flipped but it was because of me.. I almost knocked her over goin for the SAME shirt lol! :eek:

HornetMom
11-06-2004, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by chs_cheer06
I don't think YOU need to have a next post! You need to be ROMed..
And no hopefully our next post will be we beat Navasota.

Win or lose, our posts will say Great game and we are proud of the Hornets.

CHS_CG
11-06-2004, 04:23 PM
Yes chs_cheer06 had a ball watchin my OWN mother almost knock me over the rail. She SAYS she didnt realize it was me that was next to her... (after 18 years she still doesnt know what her own daughter looks like:confused: :( ):p :D

chs_cheer06
11-06-2004, 06:48 PM
Yes CHS_CG it was histarical... I'd think she'd know her own daughter but I guess not?

Good game hornets... Now on to Navasota!

HornetMom
11-06-2004, 07:00 PM
Okay, in my own defense....I was looking at YOU and watching the shirt. Not the person next to me. lol. And I apologized... :eek: :rolleyes:

CHS_CG
11-06-2004, 10:40 PM
hehe at least we finally got a shirt.. we been tryin all year! We almost had one 2 weeks ago but some big guy about Tackled my mom tryin to get it lol

chs_cheer06
11-06-2004, 10:51 PM
Yes sorry it took this long... the last game.. but i was bound and determined to get you a shirt! i felt so bad until last night! but Congradulations on getting a shirt!! I thought the funniest thing about the whole situation was how HornetMom tackled her own daughter over a T-SHIRT! and how i threw it everyone was laughing! lol it was fun though! maybe y'all will get another one next week or a blown up mini football

CHS_CG
11-06-2004, 10:53 PM
yup that would be great! not like we dont have about 15 of the other ones lol!

chs_cheer06
11-06-2004, 11:07 PM
true!! :D

HornetMom
11-07-2004, 08:48 AM
But we don't have one of the blown up mini balls. I want one..... :D :eek:

chs_cheer06
11-07-2004, 04:27 PM
well if we have the same ball boys as we have been having maybe you could get one.. One of the f-ball teams ball boys blows them up. We didn't even know they did it in Smithville so now it's a cool thing. Everyone wants them!

HornetMom
11-07-2004, 04:33 PM
That was the first time I had seen them. CHS_CG almost caught that week.

chs_cheer06
11-07-2004, 07:07 PM
Yeah I personally thought it was pretty funny! So now we have them blow up like 4 balls but on Friday the pump didnt work so we didnt get to air any up and plus... We didn't throw any...

RTX 14
11-07-2004, 08:15 PM
just wanted to say great game to caldwell, although i whish we could of scored something to have some kind of momentum even if we lost, i hope we can bounce back aginst bellville, ill try and look at like this, last time we lost 2 straight, we won 5 straight, hopefully that will come true agian

HornetMom
11-07-2004, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by RTX 14
just wanted to say great game to caldwell, although i whish we could of scored something to have some kind of momentum even if we lost, i hope we can bounce back aginst bellville, ill try and look at like this, last time we lost 2 straight, we won 5 straight, hopefully that will come true agian

The battle of the defenses (as I like to call our game) was something to watch. As for Bellville, I believe you guys can get the win. They have improved greatly, as has Rockdale, but I will be pulling for Rockdale.
We will be listening for updates during our game.

Hey Rockdale80, if you are at the game, how about texting CHS_CG with updates. We would greatly appreciate it.

GO TIGERS BEAT THE BRAHMAS

RTX 14
11-07-2004, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by HornetMom
The battle of the defenses (as I like to call our game) was something to watch. As for Bellville, I believe you guys can get the win. They have improved greatly, as has Rockdale, but I will be pulling for Rockdale.

[/B]

was a pretty good battle of defenses until the touchdown that i whish wouldnt of happened, i know its done and overwith but man, we had guys all around him and didnt touch him

HornetMom
11-08-2004, 08:52 AM
Yea, at times he is tough to get ahold of. Although, for most of the night you guys did pretty good.

Old Tiger
11-08-2004, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by RTX 14
was a pretty good battle of defenses until the touchdown that i whish wouldnt of happened, i know its done and overwith but man, we had guys all around him and didnt touch him I grabbed the neck of his jersey w/ one hand but I couldn't get the other up there because that lil #22 was holding me.

RTX 14
11-09-2004, 01:01 AM
i got to go back and look at the film, i didnt think anybody laid a hand on him, could be wrong though