PDA

View Full Version : Any thoughts on district 19-3A

Goat70
07-16-2002, 01:31 PM
I wish just wondering what every body thought about this district.

bearcat1
07-16-2002, 02:19 PM
Have you visited the district page, there is a lot of information posted there as far as returning talent, etc for each team. I am sorry that I don't have anything to say --but I dont really follow the other regions as closely as I should, outside of RegionI...but I am gonna work on that!
bc
Hey maybe if you are from that area you could post here with your insight and let us know how you see things shaping up?!

Originally posted by Goat70:
I wish just wondering what every body thought about this district.

[This message has been edited by bearcat1 (edited July 16, 2002).]

Bigbell#25
07-16-2002, 02:22 PM
I beleive this is going to be a tuff district. With powerhouses like Madisonville, Mexia, and crockett. You also cant forget about the westwood panthers. Thay are starting to get better with ad shane jones in his third year. Personally i think groesbeck sucks. Also trinity, teague and fairfield dont have a chance. all i have to say is watch out for westwood this year. We'll see yall in the playoffs.

Bigbell#25
07-16-2002, 02:22 PM
I beleive this is going to be a tuff district. With powerhouses like Madisonville, Mexia, and crockett. You also cant forget about the westwood panthers. Thay are starting to get better with ad shane jones in his third year. Personally i think groesbeck sucks. Also trinity, teague and fairfield dont have a chance. all i have to say is watch out for westwood this year. We'll see yall in the playoffs.