PDA

View Full Version : Everman deserves their win

Burnet Dawg06
12-15-2002, 07:54 PM
Look everybody, sorry about the other posts I made saying that just b/c Everman won doesn't mean they are the best. I wasn't saying that they wern't or that Burnet was! Everman is sad b/c of the injured player and Burnet is sad b/c they lost. It's not right that Everman has to be sad about their player while they should be happy about their victory. Great job Everman. And Great job Burnet. We'll get em next year!

sinton66
12-15-2002, 08:14 PM
By George, I think you've got it! Takes a big man to admit he was wrong. Worth a "5" in my book! wink

sinton66
12-16-2002, 12:51 AM
Worthy of a second trip to the top!

BIG19
12-16-2002, 02:20 PM
Heck yes, they deserved it. They were definately the superior team on the field Saturday. I am not, by any means, taking away from Burnet, but Everman was the better team in the dome. A big CONGRATS needs to go out to both teams. Your accomplishments were great this year. May you all have a wonderful and safe Christmas as well as new year. For the seniors, thank you. For all the returning football players let's get ready for next year. Here's to having a successful year all the way around.

GO DAWGS (both green and purple)!!

<small>[ December 16, 2002, 01:22 PM: Message edited by: BIG19 ]</small>

olddawggreen
12-16-2002, 03:13 PM
Congratulations to Everman on their state title and to all the boys on all the teams in 3A who worked hard and made the effort to compete. You are all winners because of it.