LeonJr
11-05-2004, 01:06 PM
?

rhs78
11-05-2004, 01:10 PM
Texas A&M has the better chance than lake worth

Over-rated2004
11-05-2004, 01:12 PM
Are you kiddin...I've been saying that Lake Worth will beat Decatur and it will not be that big of an upset!

D$million
11-05-2004, 01:30 PM
does ne one think lake worth will REALLY beat deactur??? i didnt think so...

Underwater Basketweaver
11-05-2004, 01:30 PM
What constitutes an upset in your book? Does a High School team have to beat an NFL team for it to be an upset? Don't get me wrong, Lake Worth is good and Decatur is going to have to play well to beat them tonight, but you have to be kidding to say it wouldn't be much of an upset. It will be the talk of 3Adownlow if it happens.

D$million
11-05-2004, 01:35 PM
i was just kiddin for ne one that took me seriously

Keith7
11-05-2004, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by Underwater Basketweaver
What constitutes an upset in your book? Does a High School team have to beat an NFL team for it to be an upset? Don't get me wrong, Lake Worth is good and Decatur is going to have to play well to beat them tonight, but you have to be kidding to say it wouldn't be much of an upset. It will be the talk of 3Adownlow if it happens.

I hope your joking

I think an Unranked team beating the number 1 team is considered an upset in anybody's book

Underwater Basketweaver
11-05-2004, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
I hope your joking

I think an Unranked team beating the number 1 team is considered an upset in anybody's book

you hope that I'm joking??? Keith, if your talking to me, I think you need to re-read my post. I was talking to OverRated, because he said it wouldn't be much of an upset. If you are talking to OverRated, then I'll just shut up, cause you are right.

Keith7
11-05-2004, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by Underwater Basketweaver
you hope that I'm joking??? Keith, if your talking to me, I think you need to re-read my post. I was talking to OverRated, because he said it wouldn't be much of an upset. If you are talking to OverRated, then I'll just shut up, cause you are right.

I got ya.. sorry about that.. sometimes i have selective reading and it gets me in trouble

OVER-Rated is

OVER-RATED!!!!!!!!!!

black&blue
11-05-2004, 02:01 PM
haha...i second that

Flourhead
11-05-2004, 05:12 PM
if decatur gets beat i still dont think its legitament... would you rather enter the playoffs undefeated and your starters beat up or 9-1 with your starters at 100% and ready to take u to state?

AggieJohn
11-05-2004, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by D$million
does ne one think lake worth will REALLY beat deactur??? i didnt think so...
that guy's hair in that sig looks like rodmans from demolition man