PDA

View Full Version : What no Pudlugger and LaGrange folk talking Play-offs

cunbed10
11-05-2004, 11:04 AM
What a tragedy, NOt

BULLRUSH
11-05-2004, 12:33 PM
Everyone has to have a down year once in a while. The Leps will be back soon.

lepfan
11-05-2004, 06:22 PM
If you don't have a full 100% play off team, then why talk playoffs for your team...:doh: when LG talks about "their playoff teams" it is usually because they have it. (just my opinion...not to offend anyone)

Pudlugger
11-05-2004, 07:22 PM
No Cunbed10 not this year. The Leps will have to settle for staying home and polishing their two State Championship football trophies . Say how many of those does Marlin have? Oh that's right, Atlanta polished off the Bulldogs in their big chance last year so yall had to settle for runners up trophies right? BWA HHAHAHAHA!!! :D :D :D

j/k: good luck in the playofs this year. I'm sorry yall are so upset the Leps wont be there for yall this year.

cunbed10
11-06-2004, 09:17 AM
Well the past is the past, and We can't changed that, BTW how is the QB for TCU doing, it seems Modkins was the Better QB, and as FAR as TRophies, It's like Janet Jackson said, What Has LaMange done 4 Me lateley, oh Basketball, Luv u miss u , sorry u can't be here:D :( ;)

lepfan
11-06-2004, 01:48 PM
You just can't do it can you....insignificance doesn't really make a difference...:hand: