PDA

View Full Version : Marlin will be in Div II State game.

cunbed10
11-05-2004, 08:51 AM
Well it's play-off time and the tRash talking should begin, But this time everyone won't be so politically correct, the Gloves r off and after 2 nite let the trash talking begin.

southern_thunder
11-05-2004, 08:57 AM
Well I know some DOGS from a little south of you that might have something to say about that!!!:D

RBARKER
11-05-2004, 08:59 AM
This all seems so familiar :thinking:

marlin fan
11-05-2004, 09:05 AM
GO BULLDOGS- Marlin Bulldogs that its!!!!:D

The Civilian
11-05-2004, 09:13 AM
when marlin makes it to the state game if yall do dont choke like last year against atlanta.

cunbed10
11-05-2004, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by The Civilian
when marlin makes it to the state game if yall do dont choke like last year against atlanta. We don't call it choking, we were outmatched somewhat, but I bet before the game u thought we would win just like Me and the rest of the 3A World, shat happens, oh! bye tha way didn't your team play after DECEMBER 13, I don't think So.

cunbed10
11-05-2004, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by The Civilian
when marlin makes it to the state game if yall do dont choke like last year against atlanta. I wouldn't call what Newton did against Marlin Choking, u were out matched, somewhat:D

cunbed10
11-05-2004, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by southern_thunder
Well I know some DOGS from a little south of you that might have something to say about that!!!:D Let's hope so!

cunbed10
11-05-2004, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by RBARKER
This all seems so familiar :thinking: Yeah! I said the same thing last year.

trueblue
11-05-2004, 10:16 AM
hey marlin fan you guys think your bad just wait until somebody shuts you guy up:D and if iam not mistaking but you've got to get through DECATUR they are bad.

cunbed10
11-05-2004, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by trueblue
hey marlin fan you guys think your bad just wait until somebody shuts you guy up:D and if iam not mistaking but you've got to get through DECATUR they are bad. We've been shut up by some of the best, Ennis, Burnet x2, Bellville, Atlanta, but not bye your team, so here is the deal, just like the past when and if the Bulldogs, we will still be here on this board talking smack;)

cunbed10
11-05-2004, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by trueblue
hey marlin fan you guys think your bad just wait until somebody shuts you guy up:D and if iam not mistaking but you've got to get through DECATUR they are bad. P I remembers San Antonio? Would luv 2 see the match up, but they r Div I

theyoefnshow
11-05-2004, 10:26 AM
hope somebody knows the heimlich (sp?) manuever! Cause Marlin is gonna CHOOOOOKE!!!! :D

southern_thunder
11-05-2004, 10:30 AM
I really dont believe that Marlin will choke they have too much playoff experince for that, but I dont think they will make it to the BIG SHOW!! The Jasper Bullgogs will have something to say about that!!

cunbed10
11-05-2004, 10:35 AM
I really dont believe that Marlin will choke they have too much playoff experince for that, but I dont think they will make it to the BIG SHOW!! The Jasper Bullgogs will have something to say about that!! Now this board is like it was last year, C u can trash talk and still be Civil, S_T u already know if Jasper and Marlin meet we r betting a Bombay bottle, and I will share mines with u when we win, and we r Definitely meeting at halftime win or lose I will know a few people in J-Town, and the will know D. Scott.

southern_thunder
11-05-2004, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by cunbed10
Now this board is like it was last year, C u can trash talk and still be Civil, S_T u already know if Jasper and Marlin meet we r betting a Bombay bottle, and I will share mines with u when we win, and we r Definitely meeting at halftime win or lose I will know a few people in J-Town, and the will know D. Scott.

You are on!!:D

We will take care of our business to make sure we get there yall just make sure you take care of your business then we will see who has the best DOG in the fight!!!:thinking: :thinking:

cunbed10
11-05-2004, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by theyoefnshow
hope somebody knows the heimlich (sp?) manuever! Cause Marlin is gonna CHOOOOOKE!!!! :D I want a bet with u 2, but we sip too much purple to choke here in tha Square:D Theyoefnshow we must meet also, If I'm not mistaken u lived in Temple, and I work there so bye the time Marlin and Cameron meets we will b familiar with each other, if you don't drink Bombay Gin, we will bet some Sunny D:D

cunbed10
11-05-2004, 10:39 AM
You are on!!:D

We will take care of our business to make sure we get there yall just make sure you take care of your business then we will see who has the best DOG in the fight!!!:thinking: :thinking: I still want to meet some of those Jasper Bulldogs fans I saw at the Burnet game a couple of years ago, you know I sat on that side.

southern_thunder
11-05-2004, 10:46 AM
Leon are you talking about a D. Scott from Jasper?

cunbed10
11-05-2004, 10:49 AM
Leon are you talking about a D. Scott from Jasper? Actually I'm D. Scott, Derrick D. Scott, Born 1968 Jefferson Davis Hospital, 1:45PM Saturday Morning Oct 3, that's my birth name, but I would like to meet D Scott from Jasper could be a long lost relative.

big daddy russ
11-05-2004, 10:50 AM
Man, if Marlin and Jasper meet up in the playoffs I'd love to be there. Where would you play? You think there's a chance you'd wind up at Kyle Field???
If you do, we'll get a little tailgate together before the game. If you have a bottle you want to sip on, bring it. When programs with this much tradition and talent butt heads it's usually a humdinger.

cunbed10
11-05-2004, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
Man, if Marlin and Jasper meet up in the playoffs I'd love to be there. Where would you play? You think there's a chance you'd wind up at Kyle Field???
If you do, we'll get a little tailgate together before the game. If you have a bottle you want to sip on, bring it. When programs with this much tradition and talent butt heads it's usually a humdinger. Yep! Big Daddy, I think this one would draw, just as much attention as Jasper Burnet. This would be great for highschool, but there are alot of schools out there that would have something to say about it, so lets' hope Marlin and Jasper can maintain.

southern_thunder
11-05-2004, 10:56 AM
Actually I'm D. Scott, Derrick D. Scott, Born 1968 Jefferson Davis Hospital, 1:45PM Saturday Morning Oct 3, that's my birth name, but I would like to meet D Scott from Jasper could be a long lost relative.

OIC well there is a David Scott from Jasper who played in the seventies and still holds the record for the longest punt return in 4a, 103 yards against Silsbee.

cunbed10
11-05-2004, 10:59 AM
OIC well there is a David Scott from Jasper who played in the seventies and still holds the record for the longest punt return in 4a, 103 yards against Silsbee. Sounds like my cousin, a good athelete, yeah! he is my cousin, see if he has any ties from Houston, Boudreaux's in Acres HOlmes, and Scott's, and Wagner's in 5th ward.

Tidal Wave
11-05-2004, 11:07 AM
Becareful what you wish for Marlin cuz IT JUST MIGHT COME TRUE.PI is D2 and Decatur is D1 for EVERYBODYS info.

southern_thunder
11-05-2004, 11:13 AM
Sounds like my cousin, a good athelete, yeah! he is my cousin, see if he has any ties from Houston, Boudreaux's in Acres HOlmes, and Scott's, and Wagner's in 5th ward.

He doesnt live in Jasper anymore not sure where he is.

PappaBear
11-05-2004, 11:16 AM
OIC well there is a David Scott from Jasper who played in the seventies and still holds the record for the longest punt return in 4a, 103 yards against Silsbee.

Thats 108 yards here is the Link

http://www.texasfootball.com/98high_special_teams.html

southern_thunder
11-05-2004, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by PappaBear
Thats 108 yards here is the Link

http://www.texasfootball.com/98high_special_teams.html

Sorry didnt mean to short him!! LOL :D

PappaBear
11-05-2004, 11:38 AM
Sorry didnt mean to short him!! LOL :D

I didn't know either I just saw your post and looked it up.

southern_thunder
11-05-2004, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by PappaBear
I didn't know either I just saw your post and looked it up.

It was a helluva run!!

We could use one like it tonight!!

cunbed10
11-05-2004, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by Tidal Wave
Becareful what you wish for Marlin cuz IT JUST MIGHT COME TRUE.PI is D2 and Decatur is D1 for EVERYBODYS info. If Marlin plays PI again, this mean they will be the game b 4 state, so I wish for that, and I konw my Bulldogs will too