PDA

View Full Version : The Leon & Lymelight Morning Show Nov 5, 2004...It's Friday and some teams won't C...

cunbed10
11-05-2004, 07:56 AM
Another Friday as far as Football is concern, at this time I would like to send a shout-out to all the Seniors Across Texas, for some of U this is the end of your Football careers, and for others the end is near, but for a fortunate few, their football career is just starting, off to colloge, and maybe to the NFL, so all you Seniors enjoy tonite, we as fan will, and thanks for the memories.R U RED D 4 SUM Football... well Let Leon and Lymelight hear from U, It's friday, u ain't got no job, and u and got shat else 2 do, Marlin Bulldogs let's get ready for the playoffs, and oh yeah Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood MOrning 3ADownlow.

TheDOCTORdre
11-05-2004, 08:28 AM
Morning Leon its finally Friday good luck to all teams to night and may all go well and to those Seniors cherish the memories, not just the game of football but the friendship and relationships youve made with your team

District303aPastPlayer
11-05-2004, 08:38 AM
Gooooooooooooooooooooood Morning Viet Nam. . .wait. . . wrong show.. . morning all my DLers. . . tonight is sintons night off, so lets go GP Cats :o)

HornetMom
11-05-2004, 08:52 AM
Good Morning All. Yipppppeeeeeeee....its Friday and time for Football. Great game going on in Caldwell tonight. Rockdale vs Caldwell.

Wishing everyone a great and safe night of football.

GO CALDWELL BEAT ROCKDALE

HornetMom
11-05-2004, 08:54 AM
Oh and a added note, congratulations to the Lady Hornets. They beat China Springs last night. On to the next round in the quest for State. Sorry, not football, but we are proud of our Lady Hornets Volleyball team :cheerl: :cheerl:

District303aPastPlayer
11-05-2004, 08:54 AM
gotta love this cold weather. . . feels like there are going to be some memory making hits tonight

fb_gurl
11-05-2004, 09:02 AM
Good Morning Leon and Lymelight!! Its finally here FRIDAY!!! Man I LOVE football!! When r we gunna get to seeLeon at a Caldwell game?

Be safe everyone!!

marlin fan
11-05-2004, 09:04 AM
Good morning man its freezing time to cut on the heater!! YAY its friday!!!!

southern_thunder
11-05-2004, 09:11 AM
Good morning Leon the Dogs from J-Town are in tha house!!! And ready for some Tiger Meat!!!

GreenMonster
11-05-2004, 09:18 AM
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh...........smell that? It smells alot like Friday to me! And we got some real football weather to boot. Mornin Double L! What a great day for football. Is it kickoff time yet. I can't wait. District 5 Championship on the line tonight in Graham, where my Iowa Park Hawks will travel to the Feed Lot to try n fatten up on some Steer b4 the play-offs! :inlove: Love those HAWKS!!

District303aPastPlayer
11-05-2004, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
District 5 Championship on the line tonight in Graham, where my Iowa Park Hawks will travel to the Feed Lot to try n fatten up on some Steer b4 the play-offs! :inlove: Love those HAWKS!!

that is just an instant classic

CheerMom
11-05-2004, 09:31 AM
L & L, I am ready for some football!!! The district championship is on the line tonight at "The Swamp"!!! Good Luck to my Raiders and lets go get them Brahmas!!

Go Raiders!!! :cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl:

District303aPastPlayer
11-05-2004, 09:43 AM
where is altair at?

big daddy russ
11-05-2004, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
where is altair at?
It's a consolidated school which combines a couple of towns. I believe the school itself is in Eagle Lake... somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

Gooooood morning 3ADL. It's cool and sunny here in College Station, and it's supposed to drop into the mid-40's tonight. It feels like football. Good luck to my boys down in Ingleside. They have a tough one tonight, playing in Goliad with the district's top Division 2 seed on the line.

pirate4state
11-05-2004, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by CheerMom
L & L, I am ready for some football!!! The district championship is on the line tonight at "The Swamp"!!! Good Luck to my Raiders and lets go get them Brahmas!!

Go Raiders!!! :cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl: Good Morning ALL!! Don't ya love it when it comes down to the last game of the season to crown a district champion?? :D :D Good Luck to everyone playing tonight. May everyone enjoy an injury free game and a safe trip to your destinations!! :thumbsup: To all seniors -- ENJOY THE RIDE!! No game to watch tonight. :( But that is OKAY b/c next week we'll be at a playoff game!! GOOOOOOOOOOOO PIRATES!!!!!!! :cheerl:

District303aPastPlayer
11-05-2004, 10:06 AM
OH YEAHHHH!!!!! i forgot. ..
Gotta give love to my GONZAGA BULLDOGS! Startin the season at #29. . . midmajor madness baby!

cunbed10
11-05-2004, 10:09 AM
Leon could catch some 2A football, I dunno if Caldwell's game with Rockdale can have more excitement than it already has, so Leon may not make an appearence.

CheerMom
11-05-2004, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
It's a consolidated school which combines a couple of towns. I believe the school itself is in Eagle Lake... somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

Actually Rice Consolidated combines the communities of Eagle Lake, Garwood and Sheridan. The High School is located in Altair, which is about 15 minutes from each community. Each community still has their own elementary and jr high, but still part of the consolidation.

Go Raiders!!!:cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl:

big daddy russ
11-05-2004, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by CheerMom
Actually Rice Consolidated combines the communities of Eagle Lake, Garwood and Sheridan. The High School is located in Altair, which is about 15 minutes from each community. Each community still has their own elementary and jr high, but still part of the consolidation.

Go Raiders!!!:cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl:
I was just keeping you on your toes.;)

District303aPastPlayer
11-05-2004, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
I was just keeping you on your toes.;)

good job Pedro :p

LeonJr
11-05-2004, 01:17 PM
Leon is grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!

District303aPastPlayer
11-05-2004, 01:18 PM
leon = great mudda mudda
lymelight = bad mudda mudda

cunbed10
11-05-2004, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by LeonJr
Leon is grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat! Thanks 4 the vote of Confidence, but who is Leon jr, I'd like 2 know

District303aPastPlayer
11-05-2004, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by cunbed10
Thanks 4 the vote of Confidence, but who is Leon jr, I'd like 2 know

most likely your mini-me?