PDA

View Full Version : I'll Shave My Hair Off!!

sinfan75
11-05-2004, 05:57 AM
I was told that if Sinton wins a state title this year PhilC (The Godfather) was gonna shave his head. Well count old Sinfan75 in on that also. And for all of you that ain't seen me I got alot of hair on my head and I'm proud of it. They don't call me a long haired hick for nothin. So go kick some butt Pirates , bring home title and I'll shave these handsome locks off!!:D :D

SintonPirateFan361
11-05-2004, 07:16 AM
That's nothing..my son came home the other day from practice and told me that the varsity guys shaved their heads bald..I went up to the school to give him some meds...and I heard James V.#11 tell the assit.Princpal..that they all did but about 6 guys,..I bet there were alot of upset parents..mainly (MOMS) because Sr.Pics are being taken this Saturday.

LH Panther Mom
11-05-2004, 07:20 AM
Originally posted by SintonPirateFan361
That's nothing..my son came home the other day from practice and told me that the varsity guys shaved their heads bald..I went up to the school to give him some meds...and I heard James V.#11 tell the assit.Princpal..that they all did but about 6 guys,..I bet there were alot of upset parents..mainly (MOMS) because Sr.Pics are being taken this Saturday.

Those 6 guys were awfully smart! :D

pirate44
11-05-2004, 07:35 AM
i went to my brothers house last night and his nephew James Brown was bald, but there was some stubble. i dont know if they are keeping them shaved or letting it grow out. i think its great and adds to the intimidation factor.

BrahmaMom
11-05-2004, 07:48 AM
The Sinton enthusiasm has always been awesome! I'd reschedule senior pictures, myself. Too great a trend for a Mom to get upset. What a great team-builder. Good Luck, Sinton! Love those Pirates!!!!

Vrabird
11-05-2004, 07:52 AM
There were several guys that shaved our heads before the season my senior year in '77. Mom was not to happy!! We had to make arrangements to take our Senior picture at the end of the year, so that a little hair would grow out. The whole team was supposed to do it, but you always have some guys that back out. It really seemed to create some togetherness and spirit.

LH Panther Mom
11-05-2004, 08:15 AM
Vrabird, you just reminded me of my Sr. year (same as yours). Our mascot was the Chiefs. A couple of days before homecoming, all but 4 or 5 of the high school players, freshmen & JV included, got mohawks. I thought my mother was going to have a heart attack when my middle brother walked in the house with his.

District303aPastPlayer
11-05-2004, 08:44 AM
WHAT?!?!?!??!!?! im curious who didnt shave theirs. . .

99IHSMustang
11-05-2004, 08:51 AM
That is too funny. When I was a Jr. at Ingleside almost all of the starters did the same thing. Some of them were already bald so it was no big deal for them. I remember that some of the teachers and parents were worried that some people would get the wrong idea about it being somewhat KKKish.... which was not even close to being the case. It was just to kind of unite the team and try and get some intimidation going. :flamingma

sinton fan04
11-05-2004, 08:54 AM
Me to.

Phil C
11-05-2004, 09:19 AM
Remember Pirates that those six that chose to not shave their heads had the right to not participate and must be respected for their decision. Shaved or unshaved let's go out and get the job done. Go Pirates!

Phil C
11-05-2004, 09:20 AM
Actually you heard partly right Sinton75 because if they win I will let the team or cheerleaders do it. I will not shave it myself! If they bring home a state title it will be worth it! :D

District303aPastPlayer
11-05-2004, 09:26 AM
let the cheerleaders do it. . the footballers shaved eachother. .

bleedmaroon
11-05-2004, 09:35 AM
Way to go sinfan75 and PhilC - I knew you guys wouldn't let me down!!!

Phil C
11-05-2004, 09:50 AM
You got it District! As long as the football players are around the cheerleaders can do it. Bring home State and Shave the GodFather! :)

olddawggreen
11-05-2004, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by sinfan75
I was told that if Sinton wins a state title this year PhilC (The Godfather) was gonna shave his head. Well count old Sinfan75 in on that also. And for all of you that ain't seen me I got alot of hair on my head and I'm proud of it. They don't call me a long haired hick for nothin. So go kick some butt Pirates , bring home title and I'll shave these handsome locks off!!:D :D

Were going to have to see pictures of some of you guys to prove you even have any hair to shave off! ;) ;) :D

District303aPastPlayer
11-05-2004, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by olddawggreen
Were going to have to see pictures of some of you guys to prove you even have any hair to shave off! ;) ;) :D

i dont :D

pirate44
11-05-2004, 09:57 AM
Hey Phil C, do we get a promise that you won't wear your cap for a month?

pirate4state
11-05-2004, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
WHAT?!?!?!??!!?! im curious who didnt shave theirs. . . I know, I know ... hee-hee :) Of the 6 guys that didn't, some will probably do it Saturday or Monday. :devil: :D I saw 2 of them last night & they don' t look bad at all!! I was shocked at first, but then I shrugged my shoulders and shook my head and thought, "Boys will be Boys". :clap: :thumbsup:

District303aPastPlayer
11-05-2004, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I know, I know ... hee-hee :) Of the 6 guys that didn't, some will probably do it Saturday or Monday. :devil: :D I saw 2 of them last night & they don' t look bad at all!! I was shocked at first, but then I shrugged my shoulders and shook my head and thought, "Boys will be Boys". :clap: :thumbsup:

i know 2 for sure... other than that, ill wait and see. . .

Phil C
11-05-2004, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by pirate44
Hey Phil C, do we get a promise that you won't wear your cap for a month?

Nope! :D

CoolKat
11-05-2004, 10:37 AM
Think it is great that the boys are shaving their heads. Moms needs to stop being silly. Since the boys are going to take Sr. pictures on Sat. they will always remember what they did as a team. I also saw a few of the boys and I thought they looked cool. :cool:

Phil C
11-05-2004, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by CoolKat
Think it is great that the boys are shaving their heads. Moms needs to stop being silly. Since the boys are going to take Sr. pictures on Sat. they will always remember what they did as a team. I also saw a few of the boys and I thought they looked cool. :cool:

Cool I know I am showing my age but I can remember the time when Moms were unhappy because their boys had their hair long. :D

bleedmaroon
11-05-2004, 10:44 AM
I know sintonfan75 and philc. I can attest they both have hair. Philc's might be a bit short to begin with but he certainly does have hair. Sintonfan75 has long hair. He could use a haircut!!

pirate4state
11-05-2004, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by CoolKat
Think it is great that the boys are shaving their heads. Moms needs to stop being silly. Since the boys are going to take Sr. pictures on Sat. they will always remember what they did as a team. I also saw a few of the boys and I thought they looked cool. :cool: Welcome to the board, CoolKat!! :clap: :D

BIGGBROTHER
11-05-2004, 11:05 AM
what about mullets
everyone shaves their head these days
sport a mullet

good luck sinton

onfirebball05mustang
11-05-2004, 11:43 AM
Good luck SINTON!!!!
I'd say i'd shave my head too...but that would just not go over well on soo many levels:p

CoolKat
11-05-2004, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Welcome to the board, CoolKat!! :clap: :D

Thanks P4St. I feel like I know all of you. Have always read just never posted.

Weird not having a game tonight. But just like the players needed a break I think the fans did to. :D

onfirebball05mustang
11-05-2004, 11:50 AM
i may be a little late, but welcome coolkat!:clap:

Phil C
11-05-2004, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by onfirebball05mustang
i may be a little late, but welcome coolkat!:clap:

Me too Onfire! We are glad you are here coolkat! If you ever see me around say hi. I am the old guy wearing the black San Antonio Spurs cap.

onfirebball05mustang
11-05-2004, 01:29 PM
go spurs!:clap: :D

sinfan75
11-05-2004, 01:34 PM
Ibeen thinkin all mornin what I'd look like with no hair. It wasn't a pretty thought.:(

Phil C
11-05-2004, 01:37 PM
Ibeen thinkin all mornin what I'd look like with no hair. It wasn't a pretty thought.:(

Don't worry 75! If they win the state championship we are going to be so happy that we won't care! Plus it will grow back. I have seen some that shaved their hair and it grew back with no problem. It took a few months but the time will pass quickly. And the joy will last.

onfirebball05mustang
11-05-2004, 01:47 PM
i hear it sometimes grows back nicer than it was before shaving it..you never know!:thinking:

District303aPastPlayer
11-05-2004, 02:04 PM
i think that i might just get a hair cut. . . i need my hair, i look damn cute yo!

pirate44
11-05-2004, 02:14 PM
post a pic 75, and ill photoshop it and see how you look bald

TheDOCTORdre
11-05-2004, 02:25 PM
I shaved my head in high school during football season and finally after my Senior season was over and I let my hair grow out, my friends told me that me shaving my head was a bad idea and that it never looked that good

GOFOR2
11-05-2004, 02:33 PM
Razor or a 0?

TheDOCTORdre
11-05-2004, 02:33 PM

Phil C
11-05-2004, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
I shaved my head in high school during football season and finally after my Senior season was over and I let my hair grow out, my friends told me that me shaving my head was a bad idea and that it never looked that good

At my age it don't make much difference. :D

pirate44
11-05-2004, 03:31 PM
all of a sudden im getting visions of the barbershop scenes in the movie "Coming to America"

".....who's next??"

onfirebball05mustang
11-05-2004, 03:41 PM
lol:p

SintonFan
11-05-2004, 08:55 PM
75, get a flat-top like me!:eek:
Who else should shave off their head if the Pirates win state?:thinking:
:D
How about a bald sinton66?:clap: :clap: :clap:
He has lots of hair!:cool:

sinton66
11-05-2004, 09:05 PM
Now why do you automatically think of me????? I don't know about shaving my head, but I might go for a "Buzz".

Keith7
11-05-2004, 09:05 PM
i'll shave my butt if sinton wins state

sinton66
11-05-2004, 09:12 PM
Not gonna say it..... I'm NOT gonna say it.:D

SintonFan
11-05-2004, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
Now why do you automatically think of me????? I don't know about shaving my head, but I might go for a "Buzz".
Cuz you have more hair the 75! :D
And Keith7? We'll take you up on your offer. I'll mail a rusty blade to use. You accept? :evil: :evillaugh

SintonFan
11-05-2004, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
i'll shave my butt if sinton wins state
*breep* *breep*
The crickets in the background are deafening with your response...:D
Remember and Understand StaTe onlY, Brings Loudmouth's in ADmitting unEqualitieS... :D ;) :thinking:

Keith7
11-05-2004, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
*breep* *breep*
The crickets in the background are deafening with your response...:D
Remember and Understand StaTe onlY, Brings Loudmouth's in ADmitting unEqualitieS... :D ;) :thinking:

i'll shave my butt.. but sinton isnt gonna win state.. sorry

SintonFan
11-05-2004, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
i'll shave my butt.. but sinton isnt gonna win state.. sorry
Is this a "quotable" statement?
I do take your bet. But, who's gonna be a witness????????:D
Not me!http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/spezial/Fool/ende.gif:hand:

Keith7
11-05-2004, 11:25 PM
I bet jason would want to watch.. but i dont know if i'd feel comfortable with that..

i bet he'd like it too much :D :D