PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to the Caldwell Hornets

theyoefnshow
11-05-2004, 02:54 AM
I have to say those boys have really proved myself and many other doubters out there wrong. If they win tonight against Rockdale, they walk out 9-1 on the regular season and could very well be on the verge of an upset next week against (probably) Navasota. I never gave them much credit but when I'm wrong, I'm wrong. They've only lost to Cameron and have pretty much held their own and blown out every other team they've played. If they do the same to the Tigers tonight, look out. Congrats to them and let Cameron, Rockdale and Caldwell represent 19 3A next week and keep the scoreboards ringing off time after time after time! But....let's get past week 10 injury free and come out of the gates full blast! :clap:

cunbed10
11-05-2004, 08:00 AM
Originally posted by theyoefnshow
I have to say those boys have really proved myself and many other doubters out there wrong. If they win tonight against Rockdale, they walk out 9-1 on the regular season and could very well be on the verge of an upset next week against (probably) Navasota. I never gave them much credit but when I'm wrong, I'm wrong. They've only lost to Cameron and have pretty much held their own and blown out every other team they've played. If they do the same to the Tigers tonight, look out. Congrats to them and let Cameron, Rockdale and Caldwell represent 19 3A next week and keep the scoreboards ringing off time after time after time! But....let's get past week 10 injury free and come out of the gates full blast! :clap: Yeah Rember the district had a state runner-up last year, so don't stop the trend, keep it going.

HornetMom
11-05-2004, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by theyoefnshow
I have to say those boys have really proved myself and many other doubters out there wrong. If they win tonight against Rockdale, they walk out 9-1 on the regular season and could very well be on the verge of an upset next week against (probably) Navasota. I never gave them much credit but when I'm wrong, I'm wrong. They've only lost to Cameron and have pretty much held their own and blown out every other team they've played. If they do the same to the Tigers tonight, look out. Congrats to them and let Cameron, Rockdale and Caldwell represent 19 3A next week and keep the scoreboards ringing off time after time after time! But....let's get past week 10 injury free and come out of the gates full blast! :clap:

Thanks, I know the guys are looking forward to tonight. They will have to play smart and stay focused, keep the penalties down and they can win this one. Rockdale is looking for a win after ya'lls game last week. BTW, are you still coming in for the first half?

fb_gurl
11-05-2004, 09:08 AM
Thanks yoe!! We are all very proud of the guys for doing so well this season!!

Good luck tonight Caldwell!!

CHS_CG
11-05-2004, 01:37 PM
As yoeshow is proud of Caldwell (as is alot of people) I am proud of him... I would never have thought that he would come out say that he is proud of Caldwell!

To the Hornets: Good luck guys... You are a smart team and you can win this one! It would be great to go into play offs with a 9-1 record for the reg. season!

GO CALDWELL BEAT ROCKDALE!

Bull's-eye
11-05-2004, 05:04 PM
Congratulations to the Hornets from a Bellville fan. It's been a while since we opened the season in Round Rock. Tell your mayor hello from his distant relative in Sugar Land. Good luck in your play-off quest.:clap: :clap:

Stangster
11-05-2004, 06:19 PM
Congrats on a successful season.