PDA

View Full Version : You Know It's Going To Be a Long Night When......

Bullaholic
11-04-2004, 06:14 PM
Your team starts to run thru the cheerleader's spirit banner and bounce back!......and an even longer night when the opposing team uses a section of chain-link fence for their banner, and run thru it!

CHSBaseball07
11-04-2004, 06:56 PM
Did someone actually do that?? lol..

Bullaholic
11-04-2004, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by CHSBaseball07
Did someone actually do that?? lol..

If they did, I think I would be looking for the bus, get on,start it up, and drive away very,very, fast.....:)

CHSBaseball07
11-04-2004, 07:16 PM
yea..lol...last year i was watching a 7th grade B team game..why i dont know...i was bored as you know what....and they tried to break through the poster and umm it didnt break and they all fell...funny as all get out...

Bullaholic
11-04-2004, 07:25 PM
Years ago, before he became a coach, there was a player that always led his team thru the banner. Well, one game he got so fired up, that he turned and took off and tore thru the banner like a wildman....it wasn't until a few seconds later that he looked back to see the whole team still huddling and jumping up and down....boy, was he embarrased.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
11-04-2004, 09:01 PM
A similar thing happened to us my Freshman year. We were playing Bellville in Bellville, and the school had just ordered a nice, new velcro run-through sign, and we were the first to use it. Well, we got fired up and we ran through...and the velcro stuck. The only thing that kept me from falling down was my teammate picking me up, but then he fell, and numerous others were clotheslined. It was very embarrassing, and the spectators in the Bellville stands, along with the Bellville Freshman team, began laughing at us....Well, the night didn't get any better as Bellville crushed us in the season openner.