PDA

View Full Version : November 4th DRs Order

TheDOCTORdre
11-04-2004, 12:28 PM
Today is November 4th which is National Candy Day and National Men Make Dinner Day, so the DR is ordering that you go out and eat your favorite candy and while you're at it post what it is and men go make dinner tonite. Oh ya I have 500 posts now

LH Panther Mom
11-04-2004, 12:33 PM
WooHoo! I'll have to let hubby know! Of course, knowing him, since it's Thursday, his idea of making dinner will be going to the concession stand. :D

Favorite candy? Hmmm, hard to decide - I guess Snickers.

Congrats on your 500!

cunbed10
11-04-2004, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
Today is November 4th which is National Candy Day and National Men Make Dinner Day, so the DR is ordering that you go out and eat your favorite candy and while you're at it post what it is and men go make dinner tonite. Oh ya I have 500 posts now Well Doc that sound intriguing, but I'll order some pizza 2 nite:D

IHStangFan
11-04-2004, 12:35 PM
candy...check

cook dinner....ERRRRRR...WRONG....my "chick friend" doesnt live w/ me :D so no dinner cooking this evening

44INAROW
11-04-2004, 12:35 PM
Today is November 4th which is National Candy Day and National Men Make Dinner Day, so the DR is ordering that you go out and eat your favorite candy and while you're at it post what it is and men go make dinner tonite. Oh ya I have 500 posts now

I see cheese nachos and a sausage wrap for Thurs night supper; maybe he'll have extra jalepanos put on for me :D :cool: and an Oreo Cookies and Cream Blizzard from DQ for dessert :inlove:

AP Panther Fan
11-04-2004, 12:37 PM

Okay.....I am having a cherry dum dum (it's what we give our favorite "little" customers) here at work. Took me awhile to find cherry, must be a popular flavor!

As for the man making dinner.....being a mom, I really like that idea!:cool: I will be sure to tell him that is what the Dr. ordered!:D :D

pirate44
11-04-2004, 12:38 PM
I'll kill 2 birds w/ 1 stone. tonite is "candy casserole" night.

Bandera YaYa
11-04-2004, 12:38 PM
No wonder the emergency rooms cite larger number of cases on this day, just never knew why???...... :D :D :kiss:

44INAROW
11-04-2004, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by pirate44
I'll kill 2 birds w/ 1 stone. tonite is "candy casserole" night.

hhhhmmm well, I guess as long at it's got chocolate in it, it can't be too bad :D

IHStangFan
11-04-2004, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
No wonder the emergency rooms cite larger number of cases on this day, just never knew why???...... :D :D :kiss: LOL!!! why? women ODing on chocolate? ;)

44INAROW
11-04-2004, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
LOL!!! why? women ODing on chocolate? ;)

Hey, if you gotta go, ODing on Chocolate is a good way to go lol:D ER Doctor to nurse,, "more syrup, STAT"

IHStangFan
11-04-2004, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
Hey, if you gotta go, ODing on Chocolate is a good way to go lol:D ER Doctor to nurse,, "more syrup, STAT" hehehehe...i swear...okay..lets play a game.....

__________ is to woman as ____________ is to cat

OH OH..I KNOW!!

chocolate is to woman as catnip is to cat

pirate4state
11-04-2004, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
hehehehe...i swear...okay..lets play a game.....

__________ is to woman as ____________ is to cat

OH OH..I KNOW!!

chocolate is to woman as catnip is to cat http://kit.netpoets.net/rofl-k2.gif