PDA

View Full Version : Great Time at Big 12 College Women's Soccer tournament!

Phil C
11-04-2004, 12:10 PM
What a bargain for $5.00 I got to see four college games. The $5.00 pays for a daily pass and you could go in and out of the stadium as you wanted. For $10.00 you could go to all games on the three days. In game one Kansas who is topped ranked in the conference beat Iowa State 4 to 1. Texas beat Nebraska 2 to 0. The Lady Aggies beat Oklahoma State 3 to 0 and the last game was a thriller as Colorado beat Missouri 2 to 1 in OT. The concession stand and facilities were great and the prices were reasoable for food. There was pleanty of good seats in that awesome stadium.
The Texas Lady Horns are great. Kelly Wilson is awesome and scored the two goals for Texas. The real star of the Texas team was Alex Gagarin the goalie. She played magnificient and saved at least 6 points for Texas and one of them was spectacular when it looked like Nebraska was going to score. My son was able to get some autographs from this team one of which included Alex. :) They got a lot of young players on this team but so they are going to be awesome next year too.
The Texas Lady Aggies are very awesome. They started a lot of freshmen and man did those ladies play well together. They are doing awesome now and should even get better with experience.
In the future the Lady Horns and Lady Aggies are looking good and either one should hopefully challenge for the national championship. It was great to see them play.
The games continue Friday night if anyone is there and not going to watch football. FSSW is televising a game at 5 and I will have my recorder on.
Overall a nice trip with the family and some great soccer.

Phil C
11-04-2004, 02:14 PM
It may be cold Friday so wear warm clothes if you go.

TheDOCTORdre
11-04-2004, 02:15 PM
Glad to hear you had a great time Phil C

Bulldog_12
11-04-2004, 11:09 PM
Sounds like your having an awesome time Phil. I wish I could be in attendance, but I will just have to wait till next year. Glad to hear that both the Lady Aggs and Horns both won. Good luck to both from here on out.

PhiI C
11-05-2004, 12:14 AM
Thank you Bull. It was great. I hope both teams can win Friday night and meet in the final game on Sunday. No matter what happens by winning the first game both teams should hopefully get invited to the NCAA playoffs.