PDA

View Full Version : Texas vs Oklahoma state

bird07
11-04-2004, 10:07 AM
who will win will it be close like last week against OK and OSU or will it be like texas and colorado. :cool:

IHStangFan
11-04-2004, 10:10 AM
i think OSU will give UT a scare....hell...i think OSU has a shot at WINNING.

bird07
11-04-2004, 10:13 AM
yah me too texas will have to play a whole lot harder. and ok is looking real good so its going to be a close one

KTJ
11-04-2004, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
i think OSU will give UT a scare....hell...i think OSU has a shot at WINNING.

No offense, but you and explayer have said that about every game we've played this year.

Bulldog_12
11-04-2004, 10:20 AM
Im worried for Texas. This is a big game and OSU is ready for a win after last week's close call. Although UT does have an advantage. Last week, OSU played a very emotional game for them and it might have been a hard thing to get past. They might come into this game unprepared. I doubt it, but you never know. UT barely squeeks past in the end on this one. Who knows, maybe it'll be a blowout, but I see a close one.

IHStangFan
11-04-2004, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by KTJ
No offense, but you and explayer have said that about every game we've played this year. no offense...but thats my opinion.....i mean...come on ...any team theyve played that was worth their own spit has kept it close..

Arkansas 22-20
OU 12-0
Missouri 28-20

i'll give you the Tech game..they ran away w/ that one.....but there is a REASON i say what i say KTJ...dont be so defensive...you act like youre the Longhorn's over-protective grandmother or something. so AGAIN....i think OSU has a shot at winning.

handNthedirt
11-04-2004, 10:21 AM
I'm thinking Texas will be able to pull this one out...only because of home field advantage. If they were in Stillwater, I'd go with the Cowboys. Now, if they were to play the game in the Cotton Bowl, that's a no-brainer...gotta go with the team from Oklahoma!

IHStangFan
11-04-2004, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by handNthedirt
I'm thinking Texas will be able to pull this one out...only because of home field advantage. If they were in Stillwater, I'd go with the Cowboys. Now, if they were to play the game in the Cotton Bowl, that's a no-brainer...gotta go with the team from Oklahoma! LOL!! OUCH!!

rhs78
11-04-2004, 10:43 AM
UT in a close one 28-24

big daddy russ
11-04-2004, 11:35 AM
I've got UT winning this one, but Donovan Woods is coming around as a passer. That gives their offense a second dimension, which is just scary.

htowntransplant
11-05-2004, 09:47 AM
indeed. their offense is coming together at OSU. I think this is a scary game for UT. Against a quality defense, our offense is useless. It lacks versitility, and Vince Young has shown me something as a passer....and that is that he needs coaching, because against colorado, he made some rediculous throws. Granted he can run, and he helps CB, but i would be in favor of benching him in favor of chance mock...but then again i dont know alot about these recievers like Tony Jeffries. i guess ill know more if they get thrown to more...vince is always using david thomas.
our defense this year has been surprisingly tough this year....holding OU to 12 points and shutting down the TT offense is no easy chore. if we keep up our defense, we will win. Final score: UT 27 OSU 17

htowntransplant
11-05-2004, 09:52 AM
at least mock will get some reps b4 we graduates. i think it would be good for him to showcase the talent that he possesses in case he wants to consider any pro level career. then vince can come back next year a more coached and wiser passer. he's gonna be a JR next year so he would have 2 more years to use what he learned. BUT.....UT is winning, and you cant make a switch mid season, especially where UT stands. Vince better make the most of his practices if hes gonna improve sometime this yr.

Phil C
11-05-2004, 09:53 AM
I say Texas wins a close one. OSU is playing great but the big edge to Texas is having the home field.