PDA

View Full Version : Morning Show!!!

marlin fan
11-04-2004, 09:07 AM
Well Leon is late. so How is everyone this morning???? oh yeah today is Thrusday, friday is only a day away YAY!!!! What games are some of the Match ups for this week???

HornetMom
11-04-2004, 09:12 AM
Good Morning marlin fan, can't wait until tomorrow night. Sure wish you could make it but we will be thinking of you. Have a great and safe Friday nite, where ever you end up at.

marlin fan
11-04-2004, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by HornetMom
Good Morning marlin fan, can't wait until tomorrow night. Sure wish you could make it but we will be thinking of you. Have a great and safe Friday nite, where ever you end up at. i will most likely end up at home watching the five heart beats on BET. i told my sis i might give yall a few calls

CheerMom
11-04-2004, 09:21 AM
Good Morning. Big game at "The Swamp" tomorrow night for the 20-3A district championship!!! Wish my Raiders good luck!!

Go Raiders!!! :cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl:

TheDOCTORdre
11-04-2004, 09:38 AM
The DR is checking in on this lovely Thursday morning and I just want to say I hope everyone has a wonderful day because I know that I am

LogieJoeBean001
11-04-2004, 10:14 AM
Checking in on the morning show! Wharton and Palacios are playing tomorrow night! Not much stir about this game, but you never know what can happen on any given night. I hope Wharton doesn't let their guard down and plays with all the intensity that they certainly are capable of playing with.

GO BIG BLUE!

IHStangFan
11-04-2004, 10:40 AM
g'morning marlin fan! its a BEAUTIFUL day down here in Corpus Christi! i'm headed up to Goliad to watch Ingleside and Goliad play for the 2nd seed in district 30-3A on Friday! Saturday, i'm thinkin of goin to Schroeder Hall to see Bill Pekar....i like a few of his songs.

CHS_Grad '85
11-04-2004, 11:11 AM
Checking in on the Morning Show... hope LEON & LYMELIGHT are doing well on this beautifully crisp morning... Hey downlowers - only one more day till Friday Night Football... I'd like to give a shout out to the volleyball girls... good luck tonight against China Spring... also would like to wish Manor & La Grange best of luck during their games too (more v-ball stuff)... represent D19!!!!

cunbed10
11-04-2004, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by marlin fan
Well Leon is late. so How is everyone this morning???? oh yeah today is Thrusday, friday is only a day away YAY!!!! What games are some of the Match ups for this week??? !@#@$#$# !@#$#$3 !@#@#@$ Damn Bud Frogs R at it again, Leon wants 2 Thank marlin fan, u r a life saver, I'll Dance at your wedding.First off I woke up 2 a Flat tire on the Caddy, and then as I was taking the tire off I stripped one of the bolts, This is one of those days, but Leon feels that the Bud Frogs had something 2 do with my tire, I saw frog feet, and butt prints leading to and from my car @#@#@$$$ *&%^$# #$ Damn it. :foul: :foul: :foul:

Bandera YaYa
11-04-2004, 11:42 AM
Sorry to hear about your troubles this morning.......yeah, some days are better staying in bed!! Hope the rest of your day is SUPER!! GO SPURS!!!! :D

IHStangFan
11-04-2004, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
Sorry to hear about your troubles this morning.......yeah, some days are better staying in bed!! Hope the rest of your day is SUPER!! GO SPURS!!!! :D Ya Ya...i KNEW i liked you.....GO SPURS GO!!

trueblue
11-04-2004, 11:47 AM
hey marli fan what is your record for the bulldogs

cunbed10
11-04-2004, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by trueblue
hey marli fan what is your record for the bulldogs The Marlin Bulldogs are 9-1 losing to Waco Connally in week 5