PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Poland

JasperDog94
11-04-2004, 07:28 AM
I would like to say hi to all my fellow 3adownlowers from Poland. I've been here for three days now and am loving it here. If you've never been to a foreign country, then you owe it to yourself to go. It's quite an experience.

For those of you that are praying people, please pray for continued safety for our band and praise team. We're in a town of 350,000 people trying to spread the message of Jesus Christ. Please also pray that God would open the minds and hearts of the people here to His Truth.

BTW - I'm 7 hours ahead of you guys. So even though it's 1:30 pm...Good Morning!!!:)

spiveyrat
11-04-2004, 07:32 AM
And good afternoon to you. How long are you staying? Be safe!

Doon
11-04-2004, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
If you've never been to a foreign country, then you owe it to yourself to go. It's quite an experience.

That is so true. Been to over 20 different countries myself and it sure makes you realize how good we have it. It is always good to learn about other folks customs and cultures.
You are in my prayers and be careful and be safe.

Chris Hart
11-04-2004, 05:03 PM
May God bless your endeavors! That is awesome!:)

Phil C
11-04-2004, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by Chris Hart
May God bless your endeavors! That is awesome!:)

I agree completely. Take care Jasper and we look forward to having you back in Texas when your work is complete.

CheerMom
11-04-2004, 05:21 PM
Be safe, and you are in my prayers and thoughts!!!

Bandera YaYa
11-04-2004, 05:25 PM
Safe travel and God Bless!!!!

White&Crimson
11-04-2004, 06:18 PM
Hey bro, can't wait to hear all about the trip when you get back. DH and I are praying for you guys.

JasperDog94
11-09-2004, 04:08 PM
Thanks to everyone for their thoughts a prayers. While the work is never "done" I feel that we accomplished much while we were there.

Doon. You a so right. We really don't realize how great we have it. It's funny though. We did meet some people there who weren't happy with the US and especially Bush winning re-election. But if you asked them where they would like to live, the all said in the US. Go figure.;) ;)

Now, after sleeping for 13 hours last night, I feel great. I had been up for 22 straight hours because I can't sleep much on an airplane. Now, let's get back to playoff football!!!

Phil C
11-09-2004, 04:59 PM
Welcome Back Home Jasper!