PDA

View Full Version : Hey Z Motion

GreenMonster
11-03-2004, 11:17 PM
do you thing that there is any chance that Vernon might lose to Breck???

Z motion 10 out on 2
11-03-2004, 11:41 PM
On any given friday night!

VWG
11-03-2004, 11:46 PM
Heatly, Breckenridge QB, will have to play a great game to beat Vernon. Vernon has the horses in the backfield to grind the Bucks defense down.
If Vernon can put pressure on Heatly and make him get happy feet early, then Vernon can put them away. Vernon will grind it out and keep the Buckaroos offense off the field.
Now.. if Heatly and the Bucks get hot, then it could be an interesting game.
On paper... you gotta go with the Lions, but like Z-Motion says on any given Friday night.......

My prediction - Vernon 31 Breckenridge 17

GreenMonster
11-03-2004, 11:48 PM
True Z, very true but, realistically do they have a chance. Iowa Park toyed with this team. Then they turned around and gave Graham a rum for their money. There is no real rivalry aspect to the Vernon game for them like the Graham game was. The only kicker for them is that a play-off spot is on the line. Vernon knows how to win those must win games though. I just don't know which way to go on this one. The off week could be very big for Breck this week.

Z motion 10 out on 2
11-04-2004, 12:05 AM
The last three years now Vernon has been in a must win situation. They beat Childress the past two years, including the Childress team that was 7-2. Vernon seems to be getting better and the offense finally has been moving the ball. Although Vernon lost to Graham they still looked decent. I think Vernon is the favorite to win against Breck. I dont think that the Breck QB is as good as Swenson. In the Hawk game after the first couple of series, Vernon brought in the smaller quicker DTs which made a difference in containment. I susect that will again be the case. Vernon has a good secondary and I bet they get some turnovers.

Vernon has a good defense and now with the line getting better I will go out on a limb and say that Vernon wins. Now if they lose it would be to a good team and I know only from Breck's record that they are indeed good.

Z motion 10 out on 2
11-04-2004, 12:07 AM
Did I cover all my bases in that last post? I don't want to eat any crow over it! :)