PDA

View Full Version : Updated the Site

marlin fan
02-04-2004, 11:08 PM
hey Matt are you gonna keep the district pages updated this coming football year????

SintonFan
02-04-2004, 11:30 PM
This board is a huge responsibility for all administrators. That bein' said, it must take a huge amount of time to maintain just this board.
Maybe a few could help on the pure statistics part of it. I know someone who could help in region four just for district stats alone. No strings attached. This is a great website and it's integrity would be foremost on this person's mind. It's just an idea...

<small>[ February 04, 2004, 11:46 PM: Message edited by: SintonFan ]</small>

sinton66
02-05-2004, 08:22 AM
The region pages on the homepage are a huge time consuming burden to maintain. Matthew and Jacket both are working full time jobs and are still attending college. If the membership can keep them informed, they can basically do the same function here on the message board. It is easier on them to do their projections, rankings, etc. in a topic form on the BBS.

I know the region pages were fun to have and view, but we all have to realize the kind of time our admins have to devote to our site. I've noticed that even when they post now, it's usually quite late at night. I theorize this is caused by a severe lack of spare time. We need to bear with them. Perhaps we can get back to the region pages at some point down the road after they both graduate. For now, we need to cut them some slack, I think.