PDA

View Full Version : Hidalgo vs Lyford

Kool Tarpon 21
11-03-2004, 03:48 PM
This game is a good one because whoever wins will go to the playoffs. Hidalgo hasn't made the playoffs in a long time. They will go in at Div. 1. They will have to face Zapata the first round. I want Hidalgo to win. The reason being is because if they win, La Feria will go Div. 2. La Feria will make some noise on Div. 2. Good luck to the Pirates. Peace up, A-Town down.

trueblue
11-03-2004, 03:55 PM
we dont really care about them cause we want to see the tarpons play in the playoffs.

Tidal Wave
11-03-2004, 03:59 PM
Lol you dont gotta be that mean about it.LOL

trueblue
11-03-2004, 04:02 PM
come on those both teams were talking trash that they wanted to beat the tarpons and what end up happening port isabel was on top but for them good luck.:D

Kool Tarpon 21
11-03-2004, 04:02 PM
They're in our district though. I think La Feria can make some noise in Div. 2. I know what I'm telling you. Don't worry about the Tarpons. You'll see them play. Get ready for the Tarpons because they're about to start making noise. Peace up, A-Town down.

trueblue
11-03-2004, 04:08 PM
yeah i will go with that but for lyford i dont really like them but if you want to go for them even though they beat you guys last year and talk trash its ok with me but yeah port isabel is going to make alot of noise.:D

rhs78
11-03-2004, 04:18 PM
i think lyford should win by at least a touchdown. good luck to all d-32 teams, esp. PI

tarponcowboy
11-03-2004, 04:39 PM
hidalgo has areally good chance at winning this one over lyford. i feel they've received their wakeup call, and if mot making the playoffs in such a long time isnt motivation enough then i dont know what is. cool tarpon your right if laferia does go div. 2 they will be making noise. who knows port isabel and laferia could meet up in the regional game. good luck to all team in this the final week of confrence play.