PDA

View Full Version : Region 2 Playoff Talk

Matthew328
11-03-2004, 02:31 PM
9-3A: still lots up in the air here....Royse City is in but we don't know if it'll be D1 or D2.....Bonham is 3-1 they play 2-2 Van Alstyne this week if BHS wins they are in and VA is in trouble ....Princeton is 2-2 and with a win over 1-3 Farmersville they are in as the D1 seed....if they lose to Farmersville it comes down to a 3 way tie and positive negative points..I think Princeton and Bonham both win though

10-3A: This district is set...Wilmr-Hutchins is the champ and top seed in D2...Kennedale will go D1 and Dallas Madison will be D2 second seed...

11-3A: Mt Vernon has things locked up as district champs and will be top seed in D2....Quinlan Ford will be the D1 rep and Commerce will be #2 seed in D2....

12-3A: Things are up in the air here....looks like it'll shake down like this...Kaufman will be D1 team....Crandall and Wills Point should finish in a tie at 3-1....Wills Point will be top seed in D2 due to their win over Crandall...

13-3A: Things are still to be determined....Gilmer is 4-0 and district champs we know that...but will they go D1 or D2? That will be decided by the Gladewater Mineola game.....winner of that is in loser goes home....Gladwater wins they go D1 and Gilmer is top seed in D2 with Pittsburg as #2 D2 seed....if Mineola wins Gilmer goes D1 and Pittsburg is top seed in D2 with Mineola as the #2 D2 seed...

14-3A: Liberty-Eylau is in at 4-0....Pleasant Grove looks good at 3-1 but they have a tough game with 2-2 Daingerfield this week...I look for PG to win and knock Daingerfield out...and that means Atlanta will be in...L-E will be D1 if my enrollment #'s are correct and PG will be top seed in D2....

15-3A: Van is 4-0 and in as top seed in D2....then you have 4 teams tied at 2-2...Canton, Tyler Chapel Hill, Lindale and Bullard...Van plays Lindale and I think Lindale falls to 2-3 and falls out..Canton plays Bullard, I think Canton wins and goes to 3-2 and Chapel Hill plays 0-4 Brownsboro...so Chapel Hill by my projecton goes D1 with Van and Canton going D2...

16-3A: Tatum is 3-0 and in...Carthage is 2-1 and needs a win this week over Tatum to assure a playoff berth.....Center is 2-2 and waiting to see if they get in....and Spring Hill is 1-2 and plays White Oak if they lose they are out...a win likely sets up a 3 way tie....which in that case....Center is +9, Carthage is -12, Spring Hill is is +12 which means Carthage would be out....Center would go D1 and Spring Hill will be #2 seed in D2...got all that? (This is the most likely scenario)

Div 1 Projections:

Princeton vs Kennedale
Quinlan Ford vs Kaufman
Gladewater vs Texarkana Liberty-Eylau
Tyler Chapel Hill vs Center

Div 2 Projections:

Royse City vs Dallas Madison
Mt Vernon vs Crandall
Gilmer vs Atlanta
Van vs Longview Spring Hill
Bonham vs Wilmer-Hutchins
Commerce vs Wills Point
Pittsburg vs Texarkana Pleasant Grove
Canton vs Tatum

NWRANGERS
11-03-2004, 02:47 PM
in district 11 if emory rains beat winnboro they will be the playoffs not commerce. since they have already beaten commerce